Dad Taking Kids Ratting In Newcastle

i personally think from reading the article

the council are pissed that he is highlighting the rat problem in the city centre

so they,the council,are kicking back with the only excuse they can find by saying his kids

arent allowed in the city after 9pm. what sort of fckn law is that?

they are accompanied by an adult,its not like his kids are feral

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He’s not doing anything illegal , if he was plod would have given him more than words , just because plod and the council don’t like it doesn’t mean he can’t do it . The trouble with not being confron

Whats the difference in taking a kid fishing all night, lamping or even camping, it's bollocks. The only difference is killing rats. Thats it the snow flake left wing vegan whole nut red haired dykes 

All my kids are under 8 and if I feel like taking them out after 9 o’clock to kill a few rats it’s absolutely none of social services business. 

5 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

As a younger man I used to often go to Newcastle city centre to flush out a few skip rats myself 

It was in Newcastle that Dillon gave a kid a tenner to nick Tevor Eves overcoat from the back of a car, Dillon then wiped his arse on the inside of the lining and the kid replaced it in the back of the car.......I bet he never thought he would be investigating that smell on Waking the Dead ! 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, king said:

Can't fault the father at all.

Maybe with the newspaper printing the story.

A few more lads will join them.on there weekend pest control outings..

I was thinking that too. I thought that if he knocked up a few business cards and gave them to the restaurants he'd be technically carrying out a valuable service/pest control contract. I've just shown the thread to my lad and he was saying how much he loved going out in the van and checking the traps. Happy days!

2 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

I was thinking that too. I thought that if he knocked up a few business cards and gave them to the restaurants he'd be technically carrying out a valuable service/pest control contract. I've just shown the thread to my lad and he was saying how much he loved going out in the van and checking the traps. Happy days!

To right Chris they ain't kids for long..

The social services would have enough to say if the father was pissing all the family money against the wall every weekend wouldn't they..

And as a bonus they all get a good quality meal to take home..

They got it sorted I think...

• Like 2

Have they made that up?  You can't take kids out after 9pm. What a load of crap, so you can't take them for a meal in a restaurant after 9pm, has Newcastle got some kind of curfew? You can't take you kids fishing all night the left wing wankers. When we was kids we would go to the local rubbish tip and shoot rats all night twats want to get into the real world.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Arry said:

Have they made that up?  You can't take kids out after 9pm. What a load of crap, so you can't take them for a meal in a restaurant after 9pm, has Newcastle got some kind of curfew? You can't take you kids fishing all night the left wing wankers. When we was kids we would go to the local rubbish tip and shoot rats all night twats want to get into the real world.

Cheers Arry

The world is fecked now arry..

The youth of today are more interested in having some fecked up gender.

Like..im a lesbian ostrich etc..

Or putting there name down for a sex change...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Quote,  "I have been approached by the police on different occasions and received letters from the social services.  "They say I can't take the children out after 9pm. 

Not much sympathy for The guy.   The bloke don't take advice does he.  Why make a confrontation out of it. People  must have made plod aware. Plod has had a word with him about it and marked his card.  They've contacted social services who've sent LETTERS  to him.  Is it normal to be out with eight and nine year olds rattling at 9 o'clock and later at night ?  It's dark at 5 so why not go earlier rather than when the kids should be home and in bed. He won't win against social services  so why be stupid and get on record.  The next thing he will be squeaking  about is his kids being taken into care or special measures.  It's just stupid.  Perhaps he thinks that taking two young kids rattling at that time of night is normal in today's society. Social services might even cite the risk to the welfare of the kids  contracting weils  disease from the rats.  He ain't going to win this one. Still it might just be a fake story.  If it is true he wants to sort himself out. Before social and the court's do.

7 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Let’s just hope some body don’t let the papers know what I do with my kids ? only problem I got with taking kids ratting is tryin getting oot yourself once them bratts know what’s happening ☹️

The way it is today, everyone has to have a say in what you do with your life. And it's always what you can't do, and they think their better parents than you.

Glad my kids are raised.  Couldn't be doing with all these rules and regulations. 

No more than myself,  you don't need much sleep it seems W.K.

Is it early, or late lol.

Atb j 

8 hours ago, Meece said:

Quote,  "I have been approached by the police on different occasions and received letters from the social services.  "They say I can't take the children out after 9pm. 

Not much sympathy for The guy.   The bloke don't take advice does he.  Why make a confrontation out of it. People  must have made plod aware. Plod has had a word with him about it and marked his card.  They've contacted social services who've sent LETTERS  to him.  Is it normal to be out with eight and nine year olds rattling at 9 o'clock and later at night ?  It's dark at 5 so why not go earlier rather than when the kids should be home and in bed. He won't win against social services  so why be stupid and get on record.  The next thing he will be squeaking  about is his kids being taken into care or special measures.  It's just stupid.  Perhaps he thinks that taking two young kids rattling at that time of night is normal in today's society. Social services might even cite the risk to the welfare of the kids  contracting weils  disease from the rats.  He ain't going to win this one. Still it might just be a fake story.  If it is true he wants to sort himself out. Before social and the court's do.

He’s not doing anything illegal , if he was plod would have given him more than words , just because plod and the council don’t like it doesn’t mean he can’t do it . The trouble with not being confrontational is the powers that be will keep chipping away at your freedom to do anything . He’s not forcing them to go , it’s weekends so not school days why the fcuk should he stop .I thought this country was run on the basis you can do what you want as long as it’s not been classed as illegal , not you can do anything as long as it’s deemed legal ..can’t take kids out after 9pm ? Says who ? 

Plod and the councils will love your  the tail between the legs attitude ! Don’t you take your kids out when it’s dark . 

Can you imagine him standing in court and the charge being read out , “your charged with taking your kids out walking after 9pm , in addition you have a dog that’s killing the councils vermin” how do you plead ? ..

ps , he goes out after dark because that’s when the rats come out , sneaky ba stards...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
31 minutes ago, sussex said:

He’s not doing anything illegal , if he was plod would have given him more than words , just because plod and the council don’t like it doesn’t mean he can’t do it . The trouble with not being confrontational is the powers that be will keep chipping away at your freedom to do anything . He’s not forcing them to go , it’s weekends so not school days why the fcuk should he stop .I thought this country was run on the basis you can do what you want as long as it’s not been classed as illegal , not you can do anything as long as it’s deemed legal ..can’t take kids out after 9pm ? Says who ? 

Plod and the councils will love your  the tail between the legs attitude ! Don’t you take your kids out when it’s dark . 

Can you imagine him standing in court and the charge being read out , “your charged with taking your kids out walking after 9pm , in addition you have a dog that’s killing the councils vermin” how do you plead ? ..

ps , he goes out after dark because that’s when the rats come out , sneaky ba stards...

It doesn't matter what you or anyone else thinks about this. The fact of the matter is that this bloke is taking minors out rattling when they should be home in bed. It gets dark at 5pm  so there is  no reason to have  minors out at 9+ oclock at night. It's nothing to do with doing a job the council / business should be doing. I took aĺl of  my girls out hunting but  not  out  night shooting at midnight ect. Considering that their out in the  middle of a city  they are in the view of the general public.  This wont be a case of plod charging him with anything. It will be a case of child welfare by the social services. Anyone who doesnt see this is living in la, la land. Welfare will say that he isnt caring for the children by putting their health at risk by putting them in a situation where potentially they could contract weils desease and their health by not being at home in bed.   Also this gives the antics like kwis more stick against hunting ect.

• Confused 1

The reason I mentioned the Hunting Act was that when it 1st became law 3 lads on Teeside got caught digging rats on council land without permission and were prosecuted. 2 got fined and 1 a 12 month custodial. There was probably more going on with the lad who got 12 month but all got done. In the same court on the same day a house burglar with repeat offences got 12 month suspended.

There was an article about the lad who’s the subject of this thread in my local paper, the Sunday Sun. Just read it. On the next page a write up with pictures of Stowell st. yesterday. The Chinese New Year. Year of the rat! People dancing about in giant rat costumes. Made me smile.