Where in the world

So basically where is the best place were somebody can legally crack on with terriers to a wide range of quarry.

UK is fooked and seems the lunatics are taking over through the back door.

America looks good but going of the yanks on here it's full of knobs.

France looks good but their seems alot of rules and hoops to jump threw.

What about Finland? Sweden? Russia? Does anybody know what the laws are? These places look great and have a few different species to have a crack at.

Or is the grass just looking greener?

Thoughts, comments and experiences please.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, timmy k said:

Went to Ireland last year, had a great couple of days digging with some good lads. As you say no hassle, everyone just seemed to say hello and let you go about your business.

The way it should be Timmy. Erin go brath Atb.

Edited by howdeeposxxt

What's the deal with Finland terrier work law wise?

I was looking into buying a place there, in the middle of nowhere by the Russian border, it looked great. But getting there seemed to much for a quick getaway, at the moment I couldn't move permanent But maybe one day. Seemed to have it all, loads of different species to have a go at, (those raccoon dogs look fun), and no people poking their nose in. I did manage to find a bit about shooting deer and such seems to be a few more rules than here but from what I could grasp seemed workable. I'm hoping to take the family over there next December/January for a holiday in the snow. Heard it's an expensive place to live.

Not hundred percent on the laws but you do need a hunting license to hunt all game was despatchd immediately with a .22 pistol the moment it got on top the way it should be racoondogs very numerous had 18 over four days nearly always in pairs and a lot from under barn floors very reluctant to bolt I found 

• Like 1