Ideal trip of a lifetime.

I've had a couple of trips to NZ which have been amazing. I've also done a full safari in Botswana which was incredible. Did a road trip through the states and sailed a tall ship around the canaries too. I've been lucky with my travelling and got to go a lot of places. There is just so much to see in this world! I'd like to go to South America, Chile or Argentina ideally, and hunt there, also the west coast of America also spend more time in Ireland and go to scotland. Definately scotland, never been there.

• Like 5

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My dream holiday would have to include winning one of those gonks on the two penny falls at skeggy, over the years I've probably spent over twenty seven quid but all I have to show for it is a scooby

you just cant wait to get them chaps back on can you.....

RV and just cutting about small town America in the mid west and southern states......mingling in, chatting to people......burning the odd cross ! (Joke by the way)  Stopping whatever I liked the

Posted Images

always wanted to travel with Bedouin in the desert hunting ect....seeing saluki's doing there thing on there home terrain...

then watch other local running dogs in other parts of the world...from india to china....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
13 hours ago, WILF said:

RV and just cutting about small town America in the mid west and southern states......mingling in, chatting to people......burning the odd cross ! (Joke by the way) 

Stopping whatever I liked the look of.

Just be careful getting taxies down there, on your trip lol

Atb j 

Screenshot_20200125-121208_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 1

Tbh the first thing that comes to mind is being castaway for a month or so on a tropical island with reefs to spearfish, feral goats to bow hunt, a tarp shelter to watch the thunder storms and unspoilt night sky. Absolute solitude and freedom...

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Tbh the first thing that comes to mind is being castaway for a month or so on a tropical island with reefs to spearfish, feral goats to bow hunt, a tarp shelter to watch the thunder storms and unspoilt night sky. Absolute solitude and freedom...

Wilson.jpg.2470d7749711d2b706cc1ec630c56119.jpg

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I honestly don’t know what he got himself in such a state about!? He was living the dream!

Id not have left!!!

I've always thought along those lines too! When the credits rolled I always wondered whether he'd go back! That's the sequel I wanted to see! :laugh:

2 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

i would like to go tarpon fishing down south

Let me know when you fancy that one Ted, I might tag a long for a couple of weeks. You'll have to come Gar fishing in Texas though! ;)

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

I've always thought along those lines too! When the credits rolled I always wondered whether he'd go back! That's the sequel I wanted to see! :laugh:

Let me know when you fancy that one Ted, I might tag a long for a couple of weeks. You'll have to come Gar fishing in Texas though! ;)

just off to google that one lol

EDIT

fck yeaah up for some of that

Edited by Ted Newgent
  • Thanks 1

My dream holiday would have to include winning one of those gonks on the two penny falls at skeggy, over the years I've probably spent over twenty seven quid but all I have to show for it is a scooby doo pin badge and a red plastic kazoo. I know it's a mugs game and you can buy them for 69p at the gift shop down chip shop alley but where's the fun in that. This year I intend to stick to one machine instead of squandering 2p's willy nilly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7