Ideal trip of a lifetime.

4 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

fck yeaah up for some of that

:clapper:

I posted that one in the bucket list thread a while back. A couple of lads living near me are Texans so we have some amateur guides for some decent sized fish. I've got family that have invited us to stay with them just need the time and money now! Just a stones throw from the Trinity River with access to some private waters too! :laugh:

• Like 1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My dream holiday would have to include winning one of those gonks on the two penny falls at skeggy, over the years I've probably spent over twenty seven quid but all I have to show for it is a scooby

you just cant wait to get them chaps back on can you.....

RV and just cutting about small town America in the mid west and southern states......mingling in, chatting to people......burning the odd cross ! (Joke by the way)  Stopping whatever I liked the

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

:clapper:

I posted that one in the bucket list thread a while back. A couple of lads living near me are Texans so we have some amateur guides for some decent sized fish. I've got family that have invited us to stay with them just need the time and money now! Just a stones throw from the Trinity River with access to some private waters too! :laugh:

thats quite a mad fish

cross between sturgeon and alligator/croc

never ever heard of them.i am up for some of that.

just told wifey i am off to texas fishing,her reply 'you wont come back' lol

i am going to check to see if i am allowed in the states,couple of misdemeanors to my name.?

• Haha 1
48 minutes ago, Dougal McGuire said:

Wife sister knocked me back. im  a simple cnut couldnt be fukd with sun sea an overcrouding a week panning for gold a saloon an whore house would be my ideal holiday

Having the back knocked out of you for a week.

Dirty fecker...

17 hours ago, stumfelter said:

My dream holiday would have to include winning one of those gonks on the two penny falls at skeggy, over the years I've probably spent over twenty seven quid but all I have to show for it is a scooby doo pin badge and a red plastic kazoo. I know it's a mugs game and you can buy them for 69p at the gift shop down chip shop alley but where's the fun in that. This year I intend to stick to one machine instead of squandering 2p's willy nilly.

? f***ing brilliant. Go to the top of the class, for initiative lol ?

Edited by shaaark
On 25/01/2020 at 10:42, TOMO said:

always wanted to travel with Bedouin in the desert hunting ect....seeing saluki's doing there thing on there home terrain...

then watch other local running dogs in other parts of the world...from india to china....

smoked abit o green with em, doe's that count..lol...well its a start.hahaha..

2 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Scafell pile with a like minded bunch of easy going fellas like myself

Feck that.....I will sit in the pub at the bottom with wilf  putting the world to rights....and talking about you lot lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
31 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Going back to kho samui this winterI last went there in 2003 and was shocked by how much it had changed since I first went there in 1992.My ideal trip would be 6 months to a year travelling all over south east asia.

You wont like what you see now mate,very expensive,loads of white trash dancing on the beaches,bars,clubs,mc donalds etc everywere.better places to visit in thailand imo.