Terrier work in the USA - Photos and Stories.

2 minutes ago, Bolero said:

Clearly you got reading comprehension issues since i never said that. I said the exact same thing as i did today grandfather was from Oklahoma and around the 1960’s in his mid 30’s or so moved to Massachusetts with his family. So next time you think you got it all figured out you should take a deep breath go back and make sure. Smart ass

I'm glad you've come on this forum in your quest to gain knowledge. 

Stick here pal and you will go places. 

• Haha 2

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I received a call from a farmer who's got trouble with beaver flooding his cotton field.He asked me to take a look.Its a small swamp but I took a few pictures.Theres a terrier in this first picture.

I will post some pictures good enough for public viewfrom this season.I will not reply to fighting or crying.The third picture down was in a rangy place.I located the bitch 200 yards from entrance wit

Barn Hunting with a group of friends in Iowa February 2001. Racoons are widely regarded as pests and do a considerable amount of damage. They damage farmer's crops and get into barns where t

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Bolero said:

Not a clue what about. To be able to tell what country i live in from posts that are a paragraph or two long is definitely a rare talent. You gotta teach me how to that I bet it’s big hit with the ladies. Listen bro you gonna believe whatever you want to and nothing I say is going to change that. But I can tell you right every word I’ve wrote is the straight up truth. It’s a good thing that you believing what I say does mean a damn thing and it damn sure won’t  change the things that have already been done and are well known by the ones who should 

I know English writing, the mrs comes from over your side of the pond,lol.

16 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

I dub you Bullshiteo, lol.

How about this here is my cell number 781-572-8962. Don’t know how cell numbers look where you are so don’t really know if you can tell anything from that but you can go ahead and call me. My thick Boston accent will hopefully be able to put you simple mind at ease

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Bolero said:

How about this here is my cell number 781-572-8962. Don’t know how cell numbers look where you are so don’t really know if you can tell anything from that but you can go ahead and call me. My thick Boston accent will hopefully be able to put you simple mind at ease

So you're from Skeggy then. 

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Bolero said:

So instead of actually calling and getting the truth you felt that saying more crap wa the better option. You boys spend way to much time on here to be working any dogs  at all 

This isn't Gangs of New York son, this here is our world. 

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

This isn't Gangs of New York son, this here is our world. 

Now that I highly doubt. So far I seen a a whole lot of chests puffin hoping nobody calls the bluff. Now obviously this ain’t everyone and not even most but past couple days lot of it going on.  But seeing as nobody is getting on a plane to go to another country for some petty crap all this is about as pointless and useless as it gets. 

Everyone is guilty of it when people feel strongly about something things tend to get a little heated. It’s all good though 

• Like 3

Just another day on here Bolero .

We may have had crossed wires last night along with a bit of piss taking but I think you know a bit about bull dogs but feck all about working terriers .Until you’ve seen proper working terriers then you really don’t know what we are talking about .
Your countrymen ,with exceptions don’t really know the score either .

A working terrier works alone in the lair of an animal 3 times it’s weight sometimes for as long as it takes to get the job done .Anything less is inferior .It was the  statement you made about the 3 hour thing that fired me up tbh .

Your match dogs would rarely see 3 hour bouts I’ll wager .

What was your previous user name out of interest ??

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Just another day on here Bolero .

We may have had crossed wires last night along with a bit of piss taking but I think you know a bit about bull dogs but feck all about working terriers .Until you’ve seen proper working terriers then you really don’t know what we are talking about .
Your countrymen ,with exceptions don’t really know the score either .

A working terrier works alone in the lair of an animal 3 times it’s weight sometimes for as long as it takes to get the job done .Anything less is inferior .It was the  statement you made about the 3 hour thing that fired me up tbh .

Your match dogs would rarely see 3 hour bouts I’ll wager .

What was your previous user name out of interest ??

I can agree with that lol. Absolutely 3 hours definitely isn’t happening on a regular occurrence. To be honest on average most don’t go past 45 as most have either quit by that time or were far enough behind to rally back and get picked up. I think this was always my username. I can try and see if it was though. Is there a way for me to find out if i had a different one before 

13 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Lol before what ,either you been on before or you ain’t .Plenty have walked the shameful road to another forum mate but they come back banned from elsewhere ,refreshed and full of more shite .

Whats the weather like with you ,any snow .

I really don’t know. I stumbled on the site about 4 maybe 5 ago not completely sure but I believe signed up 6 months or so later. I’m pretty sure this has always been my username is all I’m saying Snowed roughly 8” on Thursday night and stopped around 11:00am on Friday. Be in the mid 23-28 degrees F since then

39 minutes ago, Bolero said:

I can agree with that lol. Absolutely 3 hours definitely isn’t happening on a regular occurrence. To be honest on average most don’t go past 45 as most have either quit by that time or were far enough behind to rally back and get picked up. I think this was always my username. I can try and see if it was though. Is there a way for me to find out if i had a different one before 

45 minutes or quite ,?