Terrier work in the USA - Photos and Stories.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I received a call from a farmer who's got trouble with beaver flooding his cotton field.He asked me to take a look.Its a small swamp but I took a few pictures.Theres a terrier in this first picture.

I will post some pictures good enough for public viewfrom this season.I will not reply to fighting or crying.The third picture down was in a rangy place.I located the bitch 200 yards from entrance wit

Barn Hunting with a group of friends in Iowa February 2001. Racoons are widely regarded as pests and do a considerable amount of damage. They damage farmer's crops and get into barns where t

Posted Images

On 07/02/2020 at 12:35, baker boy said:

probably about 18, babies from babies, they can only work dogs cos the bitches are money machines, always went through

went through the old thread for some entertainment and seen this bs. Skipped last 3 cycles of our main brood bitch and just bred our other bitch first time after her 3rd season, the bitch shows more signs of work then every dog on this whole board and she's 4, talking nonsense.

• Haha 2
30 minutes ago, BrandonDGPT said:

went through the old thread for some entertainment and seen this bs. Skipped last 3 cycles of our main brood bitch and just bred our other bitch first time after her 3rd season, the bitch shows more signs of work then every dog on this whole board and she's 4, talking nonsense.

Shitehawk 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
20 hours ago, baker boy said:

So what, you took some time out of breeding the arse out of your terriers, terriers bred down from stuff nicked from the uk

Nicked out the UK My Blood is from a bitch direct from Nuttal, a daughter off treacle, blood you men dont even have off frozen semen dumb ass, the original bitch was born in 85 i have her first generation grandaughter dont ever accuse me of having any of that stolen garbage, only yous over there deal with that nonsense you get shot for that shit here. We haven't imported your culls unsend over here in over a damn decade fool. Mixers on coons but said to be great badger dogs lmao.

Edited by BrandonDGPT
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, BrandonDGPT said:

Nicked out the UK My Blood is from a bitch direct from Nuttal, a daughter off treacle, blood you men dont even have off frozen semen dumb ass, the original bitch was born in 85 i have her first generation grandaughter dont ever accuse me of having any of that stolen garbage, only yous over there deal with that nonsense you get shot for that shit here. We haven't imported your culls unsend over here in over a damn decade fool. Mixers on coons but said to be great badger dogs lmao.

Funny that someone I know can’t box them fast enough lol.$1700 a pop .If what you got off Nuttal was the real deal as per description your a very special person .

11 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Funny that someone I know can’t box them fast enough lol.$1700 a pop .If what you got off Nuttal was the real deal as per description your a very special person .

Shes 6 generations down from breaye blood, line has been good best ive seen from nuttall stuff in america atleast, we had miner blood gripper blood, gripper was only line close to it but they were good dogs also, i dont no how many got to see gripper but the dog was tiny in person, my guess he was 11 lb 11 in, I went a lil far in that previous post as I have alot of respect for the uk dog men, but we went through so much junk and thousands of dollars getting pups, had to spend big money to get proven adult workers they didn't wanna part with, to get something worth feeding.

Edited by BrandonDGPT
  • Like 1
On 27/09/2020 at 06:37, Rickshaw swami said:

IMG_20200926_212610713.jpg.a384f3ac5e541d073240b965af33c088.jpg

I spent the evening building me a spear that also is a walking stick.In my state it's legal to use spear for fox,beaver,groundhog,coyote and wild hogs.I hope to incorporate this tool with my pack.Does anyone have experience spear chunking with terriers? 

I'd want at least another 12" on that spearhead, if I was going anywhere near a boar;)

• Like 2
6 hours ago, mushroom said:

I'd want at least another 12" on that spearhead, if I was going anywhere near a boar;)

This spear would be useless on hogs you're right.But If I used a spear for hogs I would be laughed at in Dixie  as traditionally we use a dip of snuff and two bare hands.Once you leg a few you quit carrying machetes sniper rifles and hand grenades ?

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • 1 month later...

Few pics from recent outings 

Screenshot_20201106-134012.png.99b582ed57e05d7860931dffe7a319ed.png

Screenshot_20201106-133948.png.f11d7f555069dbb9e20646e636a1baad.png

If you look in the lightbeam it's a newborn gator.We thought we were lamping a coon.?

Screenshot_20201106-134039.png.68dd2671453b1df5bd3d8277f8e1e4df.png

The Plummington lakeydale is coming along nicely.He only got one of these coons though the other two were dug with a 12 lb bitch in a tight spot.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1