Terrier work in the USA - Photos and Stories.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I received a call from a farmer who's got trouble with beaver flooding his cotton field.He asked me to take a look.Its a small swamp but I took a few pictures.Theres a terrier in this first picture.

I will post some pictures good enough for public viewfrom this season.I will not reply to fighting or crying.The third picture down was in a rangy place.I located the bitch 200 yards from entrance wit

Barn Hunting with a group of friends in Iowa February 2001. Racoons are widely regarded as pests and do a considerable amount of damage. They damage farmer's crops and get into barns where t

Posted Images

On 17/04/2020 at 10:29, Rickshaw swami said:

Thanks Mr. Apache I will let you know in 2 or 3 seasons if he works for me ?I have bred strictly for myself.Digging dogs in Dixie is as rare as elephant hunting dogs in England.I do have peddlers around me but no diggers.Dmason to the north A.Scott to the east.My current stud is producing those ears.His best second season son has donkey ears lol.By my estimate all of mine will be prick eared in 5-10 years.Honestly I feel I have had no input on the looks of my terriers.I bred the one s that could swim a creek stay till dug whoop a coon and chase an otter until bottled up.I didn't realize they were ugly until my wife told me lol.

Mason used to have solid terriers he just got older and couldnt check them as much, I never would use them but he proved me wrong with that sissy bitch she was tops and mother to my best bitch,

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, BrandonDGPT said:

Mason used to have solid terriers he just got older and couldnt check them as much, I never would use them but he proved me wrong with that sissy bitch she was tops and mother to my best bitch,

I seen some decent Mason terriers 18-20 years ago around Dixie.Seen some Mason stuff crossed to yalls Nuttalls tarmac stuff that was better.

11 hours ago, Rickshaw swami said:

I seen some decent Mason terriers 18-20 years ago around Dixie.Seen some Mason stuff crossed to yalls Nuttalls tarmac stuff that wa

Ya that Tarmac stuff crossed to to the old treacle stuff threw one of the best I ever seen

Edited by BrandonDGPT
On 06/02/2020 at 08:58, dillydog said:

The state of terrier work is so bad you travelled half way around the world to buy the shit someone could manage without  !

Man down the pub said its worser than that. Bred from jackers bought from a paper hanging peddler who infuses with jagd blood. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 3 months later...

I went out and did some scouting as it's 90° and coons are up trees.I took along a first time dog just in case.The smallest dog I ever bred.I had fun watching him check every hole nook and cranny lol.

Screenshot_20200829-113405.png.972df2ffba60172ec3a5bd09db34bc46.png

Bnf collar on smallest hole and too loose.Im pretty sure my boots outweigh him ?

• Like 7
  • 3 weeks later...