SheepChaser

Terrier work in the USA - Photos and Stories.

1 minute ago, 1of1 said:

Agreed lol 🤦‍♂️ they all sent shit to us not a single good dog of course I’m not being serious but you win

As I said you ain't been honest with your self

1 minute ago, howdeeposxxt said:

As I said you ain't been honest with your self

I think we both the the same way about one another. When you say that

1 hour ago, 1of1 said:

which is unfortunate because the future of the dogs is here with the laws being the way they are over there.

That is probably the craziest thing I have ever seen wrote on THL in the 15yrs ive Been on here.

It's similar to you saying you have bought a road racing Super bike from Michael Dunlop.from Ireland.

And 2yrs later telling everyone the future of road racing is in America...

Just because you have bought 1 bike.

You are either having a laugh or if you are serious you need to see a psychiatrist.because you have got some serious mental issues going on..

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

I think we both the the same way about one another. When you say that

If it makes you feel better I'll agree.

7 minutes ago, king said:

That is probably the craziest thing I have ever seen wrote on THL in the 15yrs ive Been on here.

It's similar to you saying you have bought a road racing Super bike from Michael Dunlop.from Ireland.

And 2yrs later telling everyone the future of road racing is in America...

Just because you have bought 1 bike.

You are either having a laugh or if you are serious you need to see a psychiatrist.because you have got some serious mental issues going on..

It is a good laugh but i will say the future will be in a place with more open minded laws.... not so much because whether or not the work can be carried out but because as the generations go by the class of men will decline due to concerns of dealing with the law unfortunately.

Edited by 1of1

You keep mentioning laws alot 🤫 I wonder why it's plain to see ffs. I'd be wary of you

Edited by howdeeposxxt
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

It is a good laugh but i will say the future will be in a place with more open minded laws.... not so much because whether or not the work can be carried out but because as the generations go by the class of men will decline due to concerns of dealing with the law unfortunately.

Stay off the drugs..

• Haha 1

Their was a fella from your side on here a while ago now, he also wrote for the edrd magazine. I cant remember his name but he didn't create the shit you dick heads do. He sadly passed, but If I remember correctly his terriers weren't spindly fuckers like you've got, but small stocky things. I've a bitch here that's to small and fine boned for me but would look like a bear next to them things you've got.

9 minutes ago, howdeeposxxt said:

You keep mentioning laws alot 🤫 I wonder why it's plain to see ffs. I'd be wary of you

Wouldn’t I avoid such convo if that was the case??? I’m just saying quality of bulldogs dropped over here as they tightened the strings

14 minutes ago, timmy k said:

Their was a fella from your side on here a while ago now, he also wrote for the edrd magazine. I cant remember his name but he didn't create the shit you dick heads do. He sadly passed, but If I remember correctly his terriers weren't spindly fuckers like you've got, but small stocky things. I've a bitch here that's to small and fine boned for me but would look like a bear next to them things you've got.

Stocky dogs simply won’t get into Many of  our sets You are at a disadvantage with a stocky dog. But I hear you

Edited by 1of1

Just now, 1of1 said:

Wouldn’t I avoid such convo if that was the case??? I’m just saying quality of bulldogs dropped over here as they tightened the strings

You ain't kidding anyone only yourself. 

7 minutes ago, howdeeposxxt said:

You ain't kidding anyone only yourself. 

Not trying to kid you i said what i had to say about it. Put my money we’re my moth is. I can worry about any man that is so easily misled

1 minute ago, 1of1 said:

Not trying to kid you i said what i had to say about it. Put my money we’re my moth is. I can worry about any man that is so easily misled

Money mad

How come there are so many experts on American terrier work..... that have never been.

Im genuinely curious.

Because I’d like to know more about it, what they require in a dog and why, how the quarry and places differ and stuff like that.

Shouting at people on the internet is boring and doesn’t achieve anything.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I'd have thought nuttall lines would of been better type terriers for work you do over there or small russells types ? Why the black dogs ?  Is there no line of terrier American bred over there that do the terrier work you do