Jump to content

Terrier work in the USA - Photos and Stories.


Recommended Posts


  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will post some pictures good enough for public viewfrom this season.I will not reply to fighting or crying.The third picture down was in a rangy place.I located the bitch 200 yards from entrance wit

Barn Hunting with a group of friends in Iowa February 2001. Racoons are widely regarded as pests and do a considerable amount of damage. They damage farmer's crops and get into barns where t

I jumped out of bed at 3am to get ready to go explore a swamp I'm only allowed to hunt in Sept.Because of this there is a bunch of yearling coons there.Perfect for a pup to start the season.I released

Posted Images

1 hour ago, 1of1 said:

 which is unfortunate because the future of the dogs is here with the laws being the way they are over there.
 

That is probably the craziest thing I have ever seen wrote on THL in the 15yrs ive Been on here.

It's similar to you saying you have bought a road racing Super bike from Michael Dunlop.from Ireland.

And 2yrs later telling everyone the future of road racing is in America...

Just because you have bought 1 bike.

You are either having a laugh or if you are serious you need to see a psychiatrist.because you have got some serious mental issues going on..

  • Like 2
Link to post
7 minutes ago, king said:

That is probably the craziest thing I have ever seen wrote on THL in the 15yrs ive Been on here.

It's similar to you saying you have bought a road racing Super bike from Michael Dunlop.from Ireland.

And 2yrs later telling everyone the future of road racing is in America...

Just because you have bought 1 bike.

You are either having a laugh or if you are serious you need to see a psychiatrist.because you have got some serious mental issues going on..

It is a good laugh but i will say the future will be in a place with more open minded laws.... not so much because whether or not the work can be carried out but because as the generations go by the class of men will decline due to concerns of dealing with the law unfortunately.

Edited by 1of1
Link to post
2 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

It is a good laugh but i will say the future will be in a place with more open minded laws.... not so much because whether or not the work can be carried out but because as the generations go by the class of men will decline due to concerns of dealing with the law unfortunately.

Stay off the drugs..

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post

Their was a fella from your side on here a while ago now, he also wrote for the edrd magazine. I cant remember his name but he didn't create the shit you dick heads do. He sadly passed, but If I remember correctly his terriers weren't spindly fuckers like you've got, but small stocky things. I've a bitch here that's to small and fine boned for me but would look like a bear next to them things you've got.

Link to post
9 minutes ago, howdeeposxxt said:

You keep mentioning laws alot 🤫 I wonder why it's plain to see ffs. I'd be wary of you

Wouldn’t I avoid such convo if that was the case??? I’m just saying quality of bulldogs dropped over here as they tightened the strings

Link to post
14 minutes ago, timmy k said:

Their was a fella from your side on here a while ago now, he also wrote for the edrd magazine. I cant remember his name but he didn't create the shit you dick heads do. He sadly passed, but If I remember correctly his terriers weren't spindly fuckers like you've got, but small stocky things. I've a bitch here that's to small and fine boned for me but would look like a bear next to them things you've got.

Stocky dogs simply won’t get into Many of  our sets You are at a disadvantage with a stocky dog. But I hear you

Edited by 1of1
Link to post
7 minutes ago, howdeeposxxt said:

You ain't kidding anyone only yourself. 

Not trying to kid you i said what i had to say about it. Put my money we’re my moth is. I can worry about any man that is so easily misled

Link to post

How come there are so many experts on American terrier work..... that have never been.

Im genuinely curious.

Because I’d like to know more about it, what they require in a dog and why, how the quarry and places differ and stuff like that.

 

Shouting at people on the internet is boring and doesn’t achieve anything.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to post

I'd have thought nuttall lines would of been better type terriers for work you do over there or small russells types ? Why the black dogs ?  Is there no line of terrier American bred over there that do the terrier work you do 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...