Jump to content
SheepChaser

Terrier work in the USA - Photos and Stories.

Recommended Posts

Just now, 1of1 said:

I don’t care about the peds at all I have never asked about them. And this has nothing to do with peds it the history of the breed or type we are talking here.

i think the future will be a place that doesn’t have laws against digging. Maybe France then (if I’m not mistaken you can dig there)

Actually your right we all over here know nothing and your the future for terrier work . Your some man alright 💪💪💪🤪

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

1 minute ago, 1of1 said:

An example of a tidy one that side with decent bone... still slightly large for us 

C3F79FB9-89D1-4436-B72D-64C248366A17.jpeg

ED71D503-AE93-4506-B901-DADA63CE2341.jpeg

A for f**k sake I'm after busting a lung laughing

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Tyla said:

How do either of you know how or what is needed in a dog to work on another continent???

And why do you care?

Theres far to much testosterone floating about. Everyone just chill. 

 

To much testosterone floating around? I was thinking way to much estrogen 🤣🤣

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, howdeeposxxt said:

Actually your right we all over here know nothing and your the future for terrier work . Your some man alright 💪💪💪🤪

This is why i say more interested in cracking joke... where do you feel the future of the breed lays??

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, 1of1 said:

This is why i say more interested in cracking joke... where do you feel the future of the breed lays??

Not with you 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, howdeeposxxt said:

Not with you 

I didn’t ask where does it not lay I asked where does it lay? I just offered another option. So what’s your opinion?

Edited by 1of1

Share this post


Link to post

Malichi is considered small on your side he’s a BIG dog on this side... but I’m sure you guys know you can’t get real perspective through a photo

92A68C60-E9A0-4FA0-94A2-D8092E8FC36A.jpeg

Edited by 1of1

Share this post


Link to post

I'll put it this way did your side of the water breed any good working breed of terriers ?I can't go around in circles with you, as far as terriers go they should be kept away from the like a you and thats only me going on what I've seen you've posted and what you've been accused of been which I totally believe. You and your type would be the ruination of terrier work just for abit a fame.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, howdeeposxxt said:

I'll put it this way did your side of the water breed any good working breed of terriers ?I can't go around in circles with you, as far as terriers go they should be kept away from the like a you and thats only me going on what I've seen you've posted and what you've been accused of been which I totally believe. You and your type would be the ruination of terrier work just for abit a fame.

Wasn’t trying to go in circles you were the one that can’t have a straight answer to a serious question. 
Our side has made great improvements to multiple animals that came from your side. Birds, game dogs so on and so forth. Game dogs don’t have a future here due to the laws here. There is no eco system for improvement which prompted me to say what I did about the terriers. But the quality of them other animals outright outclass the quality that you are dealing with over there (birds and game dogs that is). 
 As for the other stuff you are free to believe what you want. Makes no sense but hey some believe the earth is flat. I’ve said my piece 

  

Edited by 1of1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, 1of1 said:

Wasn’t trying to go in circles you were the one that can’t have a straight answer to a serious question. 
Our side has made great improvements to multiple animals that came from your side. Birds, game dogs so on and so forth. Game dogs don’t have a future here due to the laws here. There is no eco system for improvement which prompted me to say what I did about the terriers. But the quality of them other animals outright outclass the quality that you are dealing with over there (birds and game dogs that is). 
 As for the other stuff you are free to believe what you want. Makes no sense but hey some believe the earth is flat. I’ve said my piece 

  

You are very synical and won't except that terriers won't ever prosper on your side a the water you refuse to get your head around it our culls are your delights . As said many a time on here each to there own. Birds lol a magpie would be a match for what you have by the looks of it.

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

It may be but if the men that claim to know more don’t share knowledge then there is nothing else to go on

Why on earth should they share what they know. When that book came out and names of dogs were mentioned in it there were peds stuck up on here of all sorts and funny enough some of the dogs in the book were actually long f***ing dead and it was from your side of the world it was coming from. Truth is you or the rest of you American lads haven't a clue as to what digging does and doesn't happen over here. Mosby came over here some years back and he dug with ac and myself on his first day, we had 3 digs,nothing special but 3 digs to 3 different terriers. The next day he was out with different lads and also had 3 digs but he said the work style of the dogs were a world apart from what he had seen first day even though they were also supposed to be heavily influenced by ac blood, not knocking the other lads dogs, they had 3 successful digs, same result but completely different work style, sometimes its not exactly what it says on the tin if you catch my drift. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, howdeeposxxt said:

You are very synical and won't except that terriers won't ever prosper on your side a the water you refuse to get your head around it our culls are your delights . As said many a time on here each to there own. Birds lol a magpie would be a match for what you have by the looks of it.

You know what you’re right... there are no good terriers in America. Not a single one. There was never an man from your side honest enough to make sure he only sent dogs he could be proud of to us. You’re right that never happened.... I’m not the special one believe you me. 
 That being said one more attempt to keep going forward. I will say I do think the terriers will change from what they were over there because the jobs here are different. But that being said that is the case with all working animals they should continue to improve and evolve...So if that’s what you mean by all of that I agree.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

You know what you’re right... there are no good terriers in America. Not a single one. There was never an man from your side honest enough to make sure he only sent dogs he could be proud of to us. You’re right that never happened.... I’m not the special one believe you me. 
 That being said one more attempt to keep going forward. I will say I do think the terriers will change from what they were over there because the jobs here are different. But that being said that is the case with all working animals they should continue to improve and evolve...So if that’s what you mean by all of that I agree.

No one in there right mind would send over decent stuff it's hard enough to get so you must admit to yourself you where caught out . So will agree to disagree at last. 

Edited by howdeeposxxt

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, fat man said:

Why on earth should they share what they know. When that book came out and names of dogs were mentioned in it there were peds stuck up on here of all sorts and funny enough some of the dogs in the book were actually long f***ing dead and it was from your side of the world it was coming from. Truth is you or the rest of you American lads haven't a clue as to what digging does and doesn't happen over here. Mosby came over here some years back and he dug with ac and myself on his first day, we had 3 digs,nothing special but 3 digs to 3 different terriers. The next day he was out with different lads and also had 3 digs but he said the work style of the dogs were a world apart from what he had seen first day even though they were also supposed to be heavily influenced by ac blood, not knocking the other lads dogs, they had 3 successful digs, same result but completely different work style, sometimes its not exactly what it says on the tin if you catch my drift. 

We are not taking about names of people or dogs. We are talking about history. I certainly catch your drift on the second note. Makes total sense. Genetics work that way. The mind Frame of the man behind them can cause a family of dogs to go a different direction. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, howdeeposxxt said:

No one in there right mind would send over decent stuff so you must admit to yourself you where caught out . So will agree to disagree at last. 

Agreed lol 🤦‍♂️ they all sent shit to us not a single good dog of course I’m not being serious but you win

Edited by 1of1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...