SheepChaser

Terrier work in the USA - Photos and Stories.

Just now, 1of1 said:

The dogs didn’t start in Ireland from all that I know

Go way ya pup and stop entertaining us all and making yourself look like a clown take that as abit of friendly advice

How do either of you know how or what is needed in a dog to work on another continent???

And why do you care?

Theres far to much testosterone floating about. Everyone just chill. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 1of1 said:

In fact the AC dogs were not birthed in Ireland from what I know they were brought there by AC who is not Irish. 

Do ya want a medal

Just now, howdeeposxxt said:

Go way ya pup and stop entertaining us all and making yourself look like a clown take that as abit of friendly advice

I’m not an expert on the breed or type. I’d like to learn please tell me what I’m not correct on

1 minute ago, howdeeposxxt said:

Do ya want a medal

No I don’t the initial comment was made to entice people to not joke and to be willing to learn. I made a statement based on what I believed to know. You say it’s wrong. Now is the time to teach the young buck. This is how the dogs and the people get better

4 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

The dogs didn’t start in Ireland from all that I know

No they started in a little village in the lake district called PATTERDALE

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

Like I said most of your terriers that side can not do 1/2 the work required here. I know because I’ve been your side. I’m going to guess you have not been state side

We have small terriers here with good bone, easily spannable not the weedy specimens with darts for heads that have been posted

• Like 2

Just now, Netmaker said:

No they started in a little village in the lake district called PATTERDALE

Yes that is my understanding. And the men that started them used them to dispatch (at times bolt) fox in rock FROM MY UNDERSTANDING

it was said you should never breed to a male that cannot readily dispatch fox in the ground

Just now, baker boy said:

We have small terriers here with good bone, easily spannable not the weedy specimens with darts for heads that have been posted

Yes i know you do I’ve dug to them that side. They are more often then not still big for our earth is what I’m saying. I know from experience 

You learn nothing because your so infatuated with one thing Peds Peds Peds I can't give you the info your after because I don't get caught up in it  but I can tell you this for sure and from a nueteral point a view your full a shit if you think the future of terrier work is in the Uncle Sam country can ya not just let it lie ye are way behind us on terrier work a million miles behind with yere faggot coons and so on

3 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

I’m not an expert on the breed or type. I’d like to learn please tell me what I’m not correct on

1 minute ago, howdeeposxxt said:

You learn nothing because your so infatuated with one thing Peds Peds Peds I can't give you the info your after because I don't get caught up in it  but I can tell you this for sure and from a nueteral point a view your full a shit if you think the future of terrier work is in the Uncle Sam country can ya not just let it lie ye are way behind us on terrier work a million miles behind with yere faggot coons and so on

I don’t care about the peds at all I have never asked about them. And this has nothing to do with peds it the history of the breed or type we are talking here.

i think the future will be a place that doesn’t have laws against digging. Maybe France then (if I’m not mistaken you can dig there)

2 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Most of the stuff being touted on here is book boll@cks

It may be but if the men that claim to know more don’t share knowledge then there is nothing else to go on

3 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

Yes i know you do I’ve dug to them that side. They are more often then not still big for our earth is what I’m saying. I know from experience 

You've dug less than 1 1000th of a % on whats over here and Im guessing on a line that is known for big terriers, so please give it a rest

• Like 1

An example of a tidy one that side with decent bone... still slightly large for us 

C3F79FB9-89D1-4436-B72D-64C248366A17.jpeg

ED71D503-AE93-4506-B901-DADA63CE2341.jpeg

• Haha 1