Terrier work in the USA - Photos and Stories.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I received a call from a farmer who's got trouble with beaver flooding his cotton field.He asked me to take a look.Its a small swamp but I took a few pictures.Theres a terrier in this first picture.

I will post some pictures good enough for public viewfrom this season.I will not reply to fighting or crying.The third picture down was in a rangy place.I located the bitch 200 yards from entrance wit

Barn Hunting with a group of friends in Iowa February 2001. Racoons are widely regarded as pests and do a considerable amount of damage. They damage farmer's crops and get into barns where t

Posted Images

Don't you lot ever get bored??? 

You've been rattling on about the same boring crap for weeks.

It was vaguely interesting for a bit when there were some pictures but you've gone back to rambling on again.

It's like a car crash movie, I know it's awful but i cant stop looking at the thread ???

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Lol  what I did to peddle ac name? Lmao, and how is that dan? Everyone on here know you been chasing PEDs since day one and getting on every American board to boast the ac name and everyone knows this. And you have enough of these dog's to last you a lifetime? Hahahaha what you have I dog and 1 bitch and 2 pups off them lmao your a f***ing idiot! Lmao and the culls I was given? Really dan? Unlike you I went and picked my pups, I PICKED MINE! were you never even seen any of the pups because you sent a dog porter to pick up your pup! AND YOU NEVER EVEN SEEN ANY OTHER AC DOG'S THEN WHAT YOU SEE ON YOUR PROPERTY! f**k YOU HAD TO MAKE PAYMENTS ON YOUR DOG BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T EVEN AFFORD THE 500 YOU WERE CHARGED!! that right there should of been shoebotties first sign you didn't need one of his pups!! And you don't have ac dog's dan! First off you have a shoebottie dog that you couldn't even afford and had to make payments on! Haha and both the parents to your dog's dan were they breed by ac himself? ? so no you don't have a ac dog dan. But a water down version of it. 

The parents of my bitch was bred and sent here from cocker himself, my males father was bred and sent here by ac himself but the mon was bred by roche.  Then I have others as well that I've bred.  You see ed these dogs need a bit of refreshing anyway as I see it and I intend on breeding them to my standards anyway.

Why dont you worry about your own house dogs and leave others to do as they see dit with theirs.. you spew nothing but jealousy because you was given the culls in the litters.. yes I bought mine and wasnymt gifted the mans culls he couldnt sale. And your lover bred and peddled every one of those dogs off..shame

1 hour ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Your a liar, you will pull the same shit you did on shoebottie  on khalvin! Its just gonna take khalvin not giving you what you want. Then you will threaten to steal his dog's and hurt his family like you did with shoebottie

The man has not asked me for a single dog. Never showed any interest in wanting what I have. Only seems interested in if the dogs work and making sure they are not peddled. He would have thrown me under the bus if I would have sold a bunch of AC dogs but he’s done honest research and knows that i have not infact I refused to sell men these dogs so there you have it

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

The man has not asked me for a single dog. Never showed any interest in wanting what I have. Only seems interested in if the dogs work and making sure they are not peddled. He would have thrown me under the bus if I would have sold a bunch of AC dogs but he’s done honest research and knows that i have not infact I refused to sell men these dogs so there you have it

Spot on!

44 minutes ago, fat man said:

You don't care because you don't f***ing know ya muppet 

He says he has no PEDs on his dog's ? but we all know he put fake PEDs on them along time ago and he's pissed off at you because you didn't give him what he wanted! And why should you?‍♂️ it's not your responsibility to and you didn't breed his dog's either so it wouldn't be right of you to do so. And when shoebottie give him what he wanted he went into threating to have his dog's stolen and his lady and kid hurt! Dan doesn't get what Dan wants he cry like the bitch that he is

3 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

All over this ugly snippy nose son of a .......

E001A512-FC65-4F6E-8C9C-352C5E0799C5.jpeg

Is that the dog mayhem? the one fat man said the whole litter was shit? And you asked what he didn't like about them? Lmao, what a question that was? he already told you what he didn't like about them, let me tell you what he saw what he didn't like, HE SAID THEY WERE ???SHIT?? that's what he didn't like about them