Terrier work in the USA - Photos and Stories.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I received a call from a farmer who's got trouble with beaver flooding his cotton field.He asked me to take a look.Its a small swamp but I took a few pictures.Theres a terrier in this first picture.

I will post some pictures good enough for public viewfrom this season.I will not reply to fighting or crying.The third picture down was in a rangy place.I located the bitch 200 yards from entrance wit

Barn Hunting with a group of friends in Iowa February 2001. Racoons are widely regarded as pests and do a considerable amount of damage. They damage farmer's crops and get into barns where t

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Black neck said:

Both I expect 

The bags must be swollen to feck on you.

Slam some lube on the helmet.

A bit of brut on the shirt.

And get down the local disco BN 

doesn't Robert know of any keen grannys in the area looking for length.

Abc or Ace Boon Coon or Boonie coon,or Ace boonie or even Acie boonie coonie had these terriers that had no peds and he didn't work them but wanted to bash up some fella's who live hundreds and hundreds of miles away because they had some terriers of the same colour,or was it they did have peds and did work everything from grizzly bear to rattle snakes and they all got on together?.Anyway this Abc has a alter ego called Jolene who loves a bit of beaver and other wet fur,now don't get fresh as Jolene is married to a otter trapper and he knows his stuff when it comes to drowning terriers and making them dissapear never to be seen again,,you keeping up???,good..i shall continue...now jolene wanted some pics of other folks beavers and even asked for some with a dog involved (maybe it's a yank thing? :bad:) and was using words like homie and gangtsa pole dancer and i have the ped to prove it and so has been sussed out by a super sluth with nothing better to do but expose such folk and he goes by the name Wideboy ( i don't think that's his real name though and he has to keep his real identity a secret:whistling:) ,now Ace boon coon or abc or well you know who i mean he has got all upset over this as he says he lives by a border and isn't in a town and has called walshie a liar and he's also given away his unworked but ped'd up dogs and kept one back so there,now Katchum is a shit stirrer who abc don't get on with but i don't think he's one of the fella's abc,boonie coonie wants to bash up but he does want to bash him up and he does live miles away so it could be him?,but silly me i'm going off track eh :icon_redface: now Jolene left the building for a bit them came back and we are all here along with green lurchers who's popped in for a bit  waiting for the next episode of  ABC's transgender THL breakdown.But in the meantime some black fella's are chatting up the king about turtle necks and brut..

Just for those that are wondering what the fcuk this is all about...:victory:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 10