Terrier work in the USA - Photos and Stories.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I received a call from a farmer who's got trouble with beaver flooding his cotton field.He asked me to take a look.Its a small swamp but I took a few pictures.Theres a terrier in this first picture.

I will post some pictures good enough for public viewfrom this season.I will not reply to fighting or crying.The third picture down was in a rangy place.I located the bitch 200 yards from entrance wit

Barn Hunting with a group of friends in Iowa February 2001. Racoons are widely regarded as pests and do a considerable amount of damage. They damage farmer's crops and get into barns where t

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Ok mate were leave it at that ?

I will add tho it's my choice to be angry over what happened and I'll educate my kids about it as they will also be tought in school just somethings should never be forgotten. On the bright side if there is one, the majority have a healthy hatred like the rugby and all that. I hate Watford right now because they've beat my team Liverpool (English) team yep I support and English team as do millions of Irish as I said a more healthy relationship now .

Edited by howdeeposxxt
4 minutes ago, howdeeposxxt said:

I will add tho it's my choice to be angry over what happened and I'll educate my kids about it as they will also be tought in school just somethings should never be forgotten. On the bright side if there is one, the majority have a healthy hatred like the rugby and all that. I hate Watford right now because they've beat my team Liverpool (English) team yep I support and English team as do millions of Irish as I said a more healthy relationship now .

Your right and at least we have the choice nowadays not like when them Roman's swaned about like they owned the shop fancy armour wearing c**ts 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks Mr Glyn

I was  hoping you would respond as I value your opinion.i believe they are predominantly terrier bred with a small dash of English bull called the Henry dogs that Tudor added.In the pictures of the early 1900's there was already a uniform look from the Irish dogs Colby received.I did not know where they were before that but descriptions of Nuttalls grandfather's terriers sound very familiar? Is this coincidence.

44 minutes ago, howdeeposxxt said:

Ahhhh... Ffs where did I say that I was always referring to the past. Coming give me a break I'm not anti English atall atall. I'm f***ing married to one.

Nothing wrong with been anti English ?? I’m a proper mongrel, I have Irish ,welsh and English in me and my other half is half Scottish so my kids are Scottish Irish English and Welsh ,, and I’m anti everyone ?

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Nothing wrong with been anti English ?? I’m a proper mongrel, I have Irish ,welsh and English in me and my other half is half Scottish so my kids are Scottish Irish English and Welsh ,, and I’m anti everyone ?

Proper celt ???im a bit mixed up myself I'm half sexy half gorgeous and half Irish ??????

Edited by howdeeposxxt
Just now, Elchapo said:

Vanity ......that’s the English showing through in you ?

I'm actually in shock honest ta God I don't know how to respond to that only leave me alone please don't ever say that again I've more Hungarian in me than English . I've more goat in me than English. Stop Now ?

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I totally agree , I am firmly if the opinion of the opinion that the dog that most heavily influenced the a p b t was old John Bull himself , the British bulldog .

I believe that it’s importation to the new world allowed it to flourish and become what It did and the ones that stayed were one way or another subjected to the worst form of canine cosmetic selection.

Just a thought , but I think it makes the most sense in that advise that the most likely truth is usually the truth  

C774CBF3-39BA-4AC7-B9DA-F1B091D8982E.jpeg

989055DE-A64D-4428-BAE9-5A720DA5933D.jpeg

4348108D-AC8D-4C76-957F-1526A2AA1FC0.jpeg

think iv saw that bottom photo before isnt that meant to be a blue paul or scotish mastiff?

Edited by jackthelad
  • Like 1
On 29/02/2020 at 17:17, mushroom said:

Do your research pal.. the Irish were growing only one type of potato. When GOD sent the blight (as you say) it was, unfortunately, the lack of variety that made it so terrible... the fault of the British is they stood back and acted like cnuts, when they had a chance to bring our irish brothers and sisters onboard!

The only thing the English brought on board was all our food sources, grain,fruit,meat everything to feed there own 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1