Terrier work in the USA - Photos and Stories.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I received a call from a farmer who's got trouble with beaver flooding his cotton field.He asked me to take a look.Its a small swamp but I took a few pictures.Theres a terrier in this first picture.

I will post some pictures good enough for public viewfrom this season.I will not reply to fighting or crying.The third picture down was in a rangy place.I located the bitch 200 yards from entrance wit

Barn Hunting with a group of friends in Iowa February 2001. Racoons are widely regarded as pests and do a considerable amount of damage. They damage farmer's crops and get into barns where t

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, howdeeposxxt said:

The almighty did indeed send the blight but the English created the famine. Just do abit of research and another bit more in-depth reading about the famine and you will indeed get your answer. 

Sorry about that old chap 

• Haha 1
Just now, Black neck said:

Oh stop it ? heeee heeee

No need ta blush I'm sure your aware while your own country was to busy trying to invade other countries it was itself been invaded look at the state of it now laughing stock of the world. Leaving the E.U abit late for that, damage well and truly done years ago

13 minutes ago, howdeeposxxt said:

No need ta blush I'm sure your aware while your own country was to busy trying to invade other countries it was itself been invaded look at the state of it now laughing stock of the world. Leaving the E.U abit late for that, damage well and truly done years ago

What do u mean my country I'm from india

• Haha 1
52 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Spuds went wrong weren't it

I'd imagine we grew more than spuds back then  but needless to say  the English were invading another country and couldn't feed there army so what did they do, created a  genocide in Ireland to feed their own, potato crops may have failed but not the grain crops and every other source of food. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Rickshaw swami said:

It's springtime in Dixie.That means coons are up in the den trees so I go for beaver.I checked 2 sets caught one from each set.Bolted 10 more but you only catch one from each set generally.

Screenshot_20200227-152726.png.f5bc4966939e5ed84e668b3e4fc88637.png

There was 7 here got one 

Screenshot_20200227-152820.png.b03e6539b582a1261b38262692f5806a.png

Next set had 5 caught one 

Screenshot_20200227-153248.png.3e98a03606cd0ea20cd2f697aa7d6983.png

I love a nice wet beaver 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, fat man said:

I'd imagine we grew more than spuds back then  but needless to say  the English were invading another country and couldn't feed there army so what did they do, created a  genocide in Ireland to feed their own, potato crops may have failed but not the grain crops and every other source of food. 

c**ts them