Terrier work in the USA - Photos and Stories.

11 hours ago, fireman said:

There could be all the breeding in the world behind a dog but that don't make it certain to be a good un..

Tell me again what line do you keep all knowing one  ??,oh yeah you mixed other folks stuff and called it your own..... :rolleyes: :laugh:...

Never called it anything Stevo .

All the years you been on here you’ve never learnt a fecking thing have you lol .

The haphazard breeding you are fond of is why you’ve ended up with a kennel full of shit mate .

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I received a call from a farmer who's got trouble with beaver flooding his cotton field.He asked me to take a look.Its a small swamp but I took a few pictures.Theres a terrier in this first picture.

I will post some pictures good enough for public viewfrom this season.I will not reply to fighting or crying.The third picture down was in a rangy place.I located the bitch 200 yards from entrance wit

Barn Hunting with a group of friends in Iowa February 2001. Racoons are widely regarded as pests and do a considerable amount of damage. They damage farmer's crops and get into barns where t

Posted Images

2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Never called it anything Stevo .

All the years you been on here you’ve never learnt a fecking thing have you lol .

The haphazard breeding you are fond of is why you’ve ended up with a kennel full of shit mate .

You two just need meet up punch eachother brains out , or seen as tho you both terrier men invite him up to dig them Fox’s on your chicken farm instead shooting them 5/10 at a time lol 

• Like 3
19 hours ago, Glyn..... said:

Brian Plummer or people breeding the early plummers used Brian Nuttalls stud dogs 1980's I think ,  afew of the pups looked just like the Breay Rusty Type weather Brian Nuttall took any for stud fee  I cant say for certain but it was about the same time reds appeared again in Brian's Kennell , Simon's Sire side won't have any white blood for at least 8 gens , but there is a line back fo R.Westmoorlands Slim and  Biddie , Breay bred stuff that was know to throw some white dogs I think Bert Gripton made use of these white throwbacks in his kennell 

I'd say you're probably right .one is 3/8 patterdsle5/8 Plummer(I think),the other is the busty bitch

41767647_1824332634270435_8553006965700165632_o.jpg

66578878_439833199936895_3727482466999468032_n.jpg

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Elchapo said:

You two just need meet up punch eachother brains out , or seen as tho you both terrier men invite him up to dig them Fox’s on your chicken farm instead shooting them 5/10 at a time lol 

How many time do I have to invite him ffs .Hes welcome here anytime but refuses to come alone lol .Wants a buddy to hold his cock while he pisses I guess .Hes welcome here ,on his own ,same as I’ve travelled the country to lads on here .

Balls in his court .

17 hours ago, fireman said:

He can call me anything he wants,call my old dead terrier out in a snide way and he'll get replied to in the contempt it deserves.. But anyway back to peds,HOF dogs and coons...:victory:

Where have i mentioned your dead terrier ffs .Weve all lost terriers so don’t play the fecking sympathy card Stevo .

2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

How many time do I have to invite him ffs .Hes welcome here anytime but refuses to come alone lol .Wants a buddy to hold his cock while he pisses I guess .Hes welcome here ,on his own ,same as I’ve travelled the country to lads on here .

Balls in his court .

Iv'e never said anything of the sort that i'll only come alone,it's you who's said  only you or on your own.. I'll meet you half way if you want a punch up but i sure don't want or need to spend time in the company of a prick like you no matter whats on offer terrier wise...

Back to you... and i'm the same age as you so been around long enough to know when a snide is commenting in a snide way about "clean terriers". but that's me out of this bullshit so pm if you want a ruck if not you can FOAD for all i care..

Bit harsh Stevo ffs .Just to recap ,you would drive x amount of miles at our age just to do what exactly .Your frame dosnt lend itself to a good wank let alone a decent ruck ffs .I admire your passion and several years ago I’d of been there but have to decline mate .Im laughing just thinking about us two old c**ts mixing it up in some lay-by .

The offer of a days terrierwork still there though despite your obvious temper lol.On your own though eh .

• Haha 1