Terrier work in the USA - Photos and Stories.

1 minute ago, Jambalaya said:

I can always drop size but I bet it cures the whippet nose..and my dogs hunt their asses off so bait of bullblood wont hurt me I. The slightest..sure be better than breeding most of the shit dogs here to mine.. 

Fair enough

perhaps the other crazy fuxkers leave you be then 

• Like 2

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I received a call from a farmer who's got trouble with beaver flooding his cotton field.He asked me to take a look.Its a small swamp but I took a few pictures.Theres a terrier in this first picture.

I will post some pictures good enough for public viewfrom this season.I will not reply to fighting or crying.The third picture down was in a rangy place.I located the bitch 200 yards from entrance wit

Barn Hunting with a group of friends in Iowa February 2001. Racoons are widely regarded as pests and do a considerable amount of damage. They damage farmer's crops and get into barns where t

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Ace Boone coon said:

That's right danellia! Your dog cant fit in a set over here to begin with so might as well make them bigger!! And there is no 25lb maverick dogs!! 

Learn to read a bit c**t.. I said the dog in the pic was maverick bred..

I'll be using a Martinez bred Carver dog that's 25 pounds since you think you gotta be in my bidness.

• Haha 1
Just now, Ptd87 said:

Fair enough

perhaps the other crazy fuxkers leave you be then 

I fully intend on going my own way..  imnot breeding mine to suit the masses, they will be bred to suit me and do a job.. thesecunts like ABC can continue to breed to suit others.. not me

1 minute ago, Jambalaya said:

I fully intend on going my own way..  imnot breeding mine to suit the masses, they will be bred to suit me and do a job.. thesecunts like ABC can continue to breed to suit others.. not me

No I just need dogs to fit in our earth and I believe in if it's not broke leave it alone! I like my dogs danellia that was bred no reason for me to change them. And you have a 25lb Carver dog? Yeah ?

1 minute ago, Ace Boone coon said:

No I just need dogs to fit in our earth and I believe in if it's not broke leave it alone! I like my dogs danellia that was bred no reason for me to change them. And you have a 25lb Carver dog? Yeah ?

Yes there is..illget you a pic of him soon when I go up there..A.W. McCool has bred several under 20 pounds .you should really get out a bit more because you sure dont know shit..

7 minutes ago, Jambalaya said:

Yes there is..illget you a pic of him soon when I go up there..A.W. McCool has bred several under 20 pounds .you should really get out a bit more because you sure dont know shit..

No Carver dog danellia is under 20lbs. And if so there was something genetically. In fact most of the Carver dogs are big not small. I bet you knew the man and have a yard full of his dog's? Lmao, maybe that's were you got your story telling from??

3 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

No Carver dog danellia is under 20lbs. And if so there was something genetically. In fact most of the Carver dogs are big not small. I bet you knew the man and have a yard full of his dog's? Lmao, maybe that's were you got your story telling from??

If you think that then you even dumber than I thought. Better do your homework Eddie boy.. those Martinez Carver dogs are tiny and they keep coming smaller the more they are linebred..  but here's a bit of our convo so you know the dog is 25#..  and yes.. 100% Old Carver stuff.. now you may suck my nuts!

20200211_102033.jpg

On 20/06/2018 at 17:59, Rickshaw swami said:

IMG_20180511_164237654.thumb.jpg.113fc67341539b893b035dd0f9a7443f.jpgBest terrier I ever had named Howdy is gone.I have debated for two weeks to post this. I have never posted on any forum on the internet.After much deliberation I think he deserves this.Gone at 13. Blind and selectively deaf since 9. He spent his latter years in hand picked spots. He ran loose the last 2 months of his life still trying to start trouble at every kennel.Howdy your gone but I will always strive to be as game as you.

Trying to get back on topic and hit 50 pages lol.This was the foundation stud of my mutts.My pictures are his get.The picture was 2 days before he died still guarding the front door and refusing to let me trim his nails.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Jambalaya said:

I can always drop size but I bet it cures the whippet nose..and my dogs hunt their asses off so bit of bull blood wont hurt me in the slightest..sure be better than breeding most of the shit dogs here to mine.. 

If you are serious about doing the bull x terrier thing mate ,choose the smallest gamest  pit you can find ,preferably a neat staffy .Size will take you 3 generations to rectify if you choose wrongly 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

If you are serious about doing the bull x terrier thing mate ,choose the smallest gamest  pit you can find ,preferably a neat staffy .Size will take you 3 generations to rectify if you choose wrongly 

Indeed I'm serious, I've already got the dog picked out just waiting on my bitch to cycle. He is 25 # his mom is 28# and dad is 30#, the terriers I back cross to the bullx will continue to drop the size.. I'm in no hurry, nor am I doing it to sale so i really dont bother with time, I've nothing but time. But your advice is appreciated.. thanks

Edited by Jambalaya
  • Like 1
Just now, foxdropper said:

How will you test each generation to make sure nothing is lacking if they can not get to ground .
If you have staff blood over there use that mate as the next gen will be earth dogs .

The same way any are tested, by working them..

• Confused 1

Mate .if I’m totally off track here say so .

You boys say you need small narrow chested dogs to work anything over there which I totally understand .

So if you use a 25 lb dog over say a 14 lb bitch the pups can and will range from 18 to 22 which is huge even for our standards .Put the smallest dog of that breeding over a terrier bitch and you may see 14 to 20 but I’ll wager the higher end .Still on the large side for earth work with you it appears .

One of those dogs over a decent bitch will bring you somewhere handy but that is 2 gens wasted and untested to ground .

Those 3rd gen pups put to each other will breed true and form the bases of a line but ....

if you used decent staff in the first instance the next gen will work to ground even for you boys if you choose the litter right .

Just my take mate .

• Like 3