Terrier work in the USA - Photos and Stories.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I received a call from a farmer who's got trouble with beaver flooding his cotton field.He asked me to take a look.Its a small swamp but I took a few pictures.Theres a terrier in this first picture.

I will post some pictures good enough for public viewfrom this season.I will not reply to fighting or crying.The third picture down was in a rangy place.I located the bitch 200 yards from entrance wit

Barn Hunting with a group of friends in Iowa February 2001. Racoons are widely regarded as pests and do a considerable amount of damage. They damage farmer's crops and get into barns where t

Posted Images

Americans remember these are the ages of most the members on this board so consider who you are talking to! Hahaha, and look at that fox, a female perhaps and looks pregnant ? yeah those are the ones that argue with us on here! Sorry even a redneck f***ing inbred hillbilly wouldn't of disposed a pregnant animal? And f**k I don't believe the dog got that fox either ??everyone is clean as f**k and so is the fox and dog looks like it just got back from the groomers?? so bed wetters as you all say FOOK OFF??

20200210_174118.jpg

Edited by Ace Boone coon
  • Haha 2
26 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

What these Americans don’t seem to understand is that there is more working terriers in one county in Ireland than there is in the whole of the states and there’s 36 county’s in Ireland then take in the UK but some fella is saying Americans will be the saviour of terrierwork. ?????

How u make out 36 county’s in Ireland its ÉIRE 32 COUNTY'S

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

You said many times that you would only take a pup if you seen it’s parents work first???? Now your saying different????

No I'm saying I wouldn't take one of your dog's on here even if it was for free except for only a couple of yours. Most of your dog's are not even spannable and def not flexible by there size and thickness. Not for me

38 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

The other dogs never got my attention honestly. The ones I saw work were not gritty enough for my liken. I liked the way the Patterdales or fella worked more so Russell’s over here are a dime a dozen and most wouldn’t succeed where I hunt... would you not consider the nuttall dogs black ones? (I know there was Russell crossed into many of them)

Nuttall dogs I've seen work been right for job so can't see them not working game you hunt over there , me I would not class nuttall as black dogs 

1 hour ago, Letthemwork said:

Easy thread to sum up. Ace boon coon is a snitch. N alotta these non American men are rasicst, they don't like jambalaya n y'all downin 1of1 cus he hunt the same blood as sum of y'all. Shit like a bulldog forum ? all y'all pothetic as hell. Look bad coming from a outsider. Can't believe I read all that crap.

In a nutshell, indeed..

11 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Sorry buddy, but  even though your dogs work I wouldn't take one for free! In fact there is only a couple folks on here that I would take a dog from and you and the other 95% on this board  talking trash about how your dogs look better then the Americans dog's, yeah if your into staff looking patterdales with heads so big and muzzles so short they look like they not only can't breath but have very little to vote with? And most don't even look spannable let alone flexible. And I agree some bone is nice but when is it to much bone and thickness? Really when? Because all that hinders the flexibility of the dog's. And sorry but those staff heads on some of your dogs even though they look cool, there not functional nor do they have any mouth. Meaning all muzzles that can't hold a lot on there mouth when they do bite. And sorry but I raced dog's and known those big headed dog's not to breath as good as a dog with a shovel head. And HELLO MORONS THESE DOG'S CAME FROM YOUR SIDE OF THE POND?? so when you knock the dog's over here your knocking yourselves!! 

Ace you should give it a rest...the more you speak, the obvious it becomes, You really dont know shit from toothpaste, your an embarrassment to yourself and countrymen?that bitch was 10" tts and span able..... Had no problem breathing, even with a good mouthful?and could kill a fox no problem..... Stay for days if that's what it took, a good honest working bitch..... Something I bet my ass, you WILL NEVER OWN yourself..... You would have to leave the strip joint and actually get out and work your dogs.... Instead of hunting cheetos down the back of the sofa ?your 1 strange deluded fool buddy.... Dangerous even..... You will reap what you sow...... Chow for now, work in the morning,I'm off up the wooden hill?

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Ace you should give it a rest...the more you speak, the obvious it becomes, You really dont know shit from toothpaste, your an embarrassment to yourself and countrymen?that bitch was 10" tts and span able..... Had no problem breathing, even with a good mouthful?and could kill a fox no problem..... Stay for days if that's what it took, a good honest working bitch..... Something I bet my ass, you WILL NEVER OWN yourself..... You would have to leave the strip joint and actually get out and work your dogs.... Instead of hunting cheetos down the back of the sofa ?your 1 strange deluded fool buddy.... Dangerous even..... You will reap what you sow...... Chow for now, work in the morning,I'm off up the wooden hill?

????

27 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

You gonna cry buddy? I didn't knock the bitch you posted so relaxe. I think your the strange and deluded one and must I ad very sensitive? you might need to have your estrogen levels looked at because what I can tell is there pretty high!! And the strip club is at night so what that does that have to do with hunting? It ok little buddy O didn't mean to upset you? well I hope you at least didn't forget your helmet before you left for work?

Edited by Ace Boone coon
4 hours ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Americans remember these are the ages of most the members on this board so consider who you are talking to! Hahaha, and look at that fox, a female perhaps and looks pregnant ? yeah those are the ones that argue with us on here! Sorry even a redneck f***ing inbred hillbilly wouldn't of disposed a pregnant animal? And f**k I don't believe the dog got that fox either ??everyone is clean as f**k and so is the fox and dog looks like it just got back from the groomers?? so bed wetters as you all say FOOK OFF??

20200210_174118.jpg

Lmmfao!! I'm for one time in my life lost for words.. Lololololol 

I was told alot of these shit talkers were kids but now I see.. looks like a reject version of Sandlot around here..lmao