Terrier work in the USA - Photos and Stories.

Just now, howdeeposxxt said:

You are very synical and won't except that terriers won't ever prosper on your side a the water you refuse to get your head around it our culls are your delights . As said many a time on here each to there own. Birds lol a magpie would be a match for what you have by the looks of it.

You know what you’re right... there are no good terriers in America. Not a single one. There was never an man from your side honest enough to make sure he only sent dogs he could be proud of to us. You’re right that never happened.... I’m not the special one believe you me. 
 That being said one more attempt to keep going forward. I will say I do think the terriers will change from what they were over there because the jobs here are different. But that being said that is the case with all working animals they should continue to improve and evolve...So if that’s what you mean by all of that I agree.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I received a call from a farmer who's got trouble with beaver flooding his cotton field.He asked me to take a look.Its a small swamp but I took a few pictures.Theres a terrier in this first picture.

I will post some pictures good enough for public viewfrom this season.I will not reply to fighting or crying.The third picture down was in a rangy place.I located the bitch 200 yards from entrance wit

Barn Hunting with a group of friends in Iowa February 2001. Racoons are widely regarded as pests and do a considerable amount of damage. They damage farmer's crops and get into barns where t

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

You know what you’re right... there are no good terriers in America. Not a single one. There was never an man from your side honest enough to make sure he only sent dogs he could be proud of to us. You’re right that never happened.... I’m not the special one believe you me. 
 That being said one more attempt to keep going forward. I will say I do think the terriers will change from what they were over there because the jobs here are different. But that being said that is the case with all working animals they should continue to improve and evolve...So if that’s what you mean by all of that I agree.

No one in there right mind would send over decent stuff it's hard enough to get so you must admit to yourself you where caught out . So will agree to disagree at last. 

Edited by howdeeposxxt
2 minutes ago, fat man said:

Why on earth should they share what they know. When that book came out and names of dogs were mentioned in it there were peds stuck up on here of all sorts and funny enough some of the dogs in the book were actually long f***ing dead and it was from your side of the world it was coming from. Truth is you or the rest of you American lads haven't a clue as to what digging does and doesn't happen over here. Mosby came over here some years back and he dug with ac and myself on his first day, we had 3 digs,nothing special but 3 digs to 3 different terriers. The next day he was out with different lads and also had 3 digs but he said the work style of the dogs were a world apart from what he had seen first day even though they were also supposed to be heavily influenced by ac blood, not knocking the other lads dogs, they had 3 successful digs, same result but completely different work style, sometimes its not exactly what it says on the tin if you catch my drift. 

We are not taking about names of people or dogs. We are talking about history. I certainly catch your drift on the second note. Makes total sense. Genetics work that way. The mind Frame of the man behind them can cause a family of dogs to go a different direction. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, howdeeposxxt said:

No one in there right mind would send over decent stuff so you must admit to yourself you where caught out . So will agree to disagree at last. 

Agreed lol ?‍♂️ they all sent shit to us not a single good dog of course I’m not being serious but you win

Edited by 1of1
1 hour ago, 1of1 said:

which is unfortunate because the future of the dogs is here with the laws being the way they are over there.

That is probably the craziest thing I have ever seen wrote on THL in the 15yrs ive Been on here.

It's similar to you saying you have bought a road racing Super bike from Michael Dunlop.from Ireland.

And 2yrs later telling everyone the future of road racing is in America...

Just because you have bought 1 bike.

You are either having a laugh or if you are serious you need to see a psychiatrist.because you have got some serious mental issues going on..

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, king said:

That is probably the craziest thing I have ever seen wrote on THL in the 15yrs ive Been on here.

It's similar to you saying you have bought a road racing Super bike from Michael Dunlop.from Ireland.

And 2yrs later telling everyone the future of road racing is in America...

Just because you have bought 1 bike.

You are either having a laugh or if you are serious you need to see a psychiatrist.because you have got some serious mental issues going on..

It is a good laugh but i will say the future will be in a place with more open minded laws.... not so much because whether or not the work can be carried out but because as the generations go by the class of men will decline due to concerns of dealing with the law unfortunately.

Edited by 1of1
2 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

It is a good laugh but i will say the future will be in a place with more open minded laws.... not so much because whether or not the work can be carried out but because as the generations go by the class of men will decline due to concerns of dealing with the law unfortunately.

Stay off the drugs..

• Haha 1

Their was a fella from your side on here a while ago now, he also wrote for the edrd magazine. I cant remember his name but he didn't create the shit you dick heads do. He sadly passed, but If I remember correctly his terriers weren't spindly fuckers like you've got, but small stocky things. I've a bitch here that's to small and fine boned for me but would look like a bear next to them things you've got.

9 minutes ago, howdeeposxxt said:

You keep mentioning laws alot ? I wonder why it's plain to see ffs. I'd be wary of you

Wouldn’t I avoid such convo if that was the case??? I’m just saying quality of bulldogs dropped over here as they tightened the strings

14 minutes ago, timmy k said:

Their was a fella from your side on here a while ago now, he also wrote for the edrd magazine. I cant remember his name but he didn't create the shit you dick heads do. He sadly passed, but If I remember correctly his terriers weren't spindly fuckers like you've got, but small stocky things. I've a bitch here that's to small and fine boned for me but would look like a bear next to them things you've got.

Stocky dogs simply won’t get into Many of  our sets You are at a disadvantage with a stocky dog. But I hear you

Edited by 1of1