Terrier work in the USA - Photos and Stories.

You learn nothing because your so infatuated with one thing Peds Peds Peds I can't give you the info your after because I don't get caught up in it  but I can tell you this for sure and from a nueteral point a view your full a shit if you think the future of terrier work is in the Uncle Sam country can ya not just let it lie ye are way behind us on terrier work a million miles behind with yere faggot coons and so on

3 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

I’m not an expert on the breed or type. I’d like to learn please tell me what I’m not correct on

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I received a call from a farmer who's got trouble with beaver flooding his cotton field.He asked me to take a look.Its a small swamp but I took a few pictures.Theres a terrier in this first picture.

I will post some pictures good enough for public viewfrom this season.I will not reply to fighting or crying.The third picture down was in a rangy place.I located the bitch 200 yards from entrance wit

Barn Hunting with a group of friends in Iowa February 2001. Racoons are widely regarded as pests and do a considerable amount of damage. They damage farmer's crops and get into barns where t

Posted Images

1 minute ago, howdeeposxxt said:

You learn nothing because your so infatuated with one thing Peds Peds Peds I can't give you the info your after because I don't get caught up in it  but I can tell you this for sure and from a nueteral point a view your full a shit if you think the future of terrier work is in the Uncle Sam country can ya not just let it lie ye are way behind us on terrier work a million miles behind with yere faggot coons and so on

I don’t care about the peds at all I have never asked about them. And this has nothing to do with peds it the history of the breed or type we are talking here.

i think the future will be a place that doesn’t have laws against digging. Maybe France then (if I’m not mistaken you can dig there)

Just now, 1of1 said:

I don’t care about the peds at all I have never asked about them. And this has nothing to do with peds it the history of the breed or type we are talking here.

i think the future will be a place that doesn’t have laws against digging. Maybe France then (if I’m not mistaken you can dig there)

Actually your right we all over here know nothing and your the future for terrier work . Your some man alright ????

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, howdeeposxxt said:

Actually your right we all over here know nothing and your the future for terrier work . Your some man alright ????

This is why i say more interested in cracking joke... where do you feel the future of the breed lays??

1 minute ago, howdeeposxxt said:

Not with you 

I didn’t ask where does it not lay I asked where does it lay? I just offered another option. So what’s your opinion?

Edited by 1of1

I'll put it this way did your side of the water breed any good working breed of terriers ?I can't go around in circles with you, as far as terriers go they should be kept away from the like a you and thats only me going on what I've seen you've posted and what you've been accused of been which I totally believe. You and your type would be the ruination of terrier work just for abit a fame.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, howdeeposxxt said:

I'll put it this way did your side of the water breed any good working breed of terriers ?I can't go around in circles with you, as far as terriers go they should be kept away from the like a you and thats only me going on what I've seen you've posted and what you've been accused of been which I totally believe. You and your type would be the ruination of terrier work just for abit a fame.

Wasn’t trying to go in circles you were the one that can’t have a straight answer to a serious question. 
Our side has made great improvements to multiple animals that came from your side. Birds, game dogs so on and so forth. Game dogs don’t have a future here due to the laws here. There is no eco system for improvement which prompted me to say what I did about the terriers. But the quality of them other animals outright outclass the quality that you are dealing with over there (birds and game dogs that is). 
 As for the other stuff you are free to believe what you want. Makes no sense but hey some believe the earth is flat. I’ve said my piece 

Edited by 1of1
1 minute ago, 1of1 said:

Wasn’t trying to go in circles you were the one that can’t have a straight answer to a serious question. 
Our side has made great improvements to multiple animals that came from your side. Birds, game dogs so on and so forth. Game dogs don’t have a future here due to the laws here. There is no eco system for improvement which prompted me to say what I did about the terriers. But the quality of them other animals outright outclass the quality that you are dealing with over there (birds and game dogs that is). 
 As for the other stuff you are free to believe what you want. Makes no sense but hey some believe the earth is flat. I’ve said my piece 

You are very synical and won't except that terriers won't ever prosper on your side a the water you refuse to get your head around it our culls are your delights . As said many a time on here each to there own. Birds lol a magpie would be a match for what you have by the looks of it.

16 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

It may be but if the men that claim to know more don’t share knowledge then there is nothing else to go on

Why on earth should they share what they know. When that book came out and names of dogs were mentioned in it there were peds stuck up on here of all sorts and funny enough some of the dogs in the book were actually long f***ing dead and it was from your side of the world it was coming from. Truth is you or the rest of you American lads haven't a clue as to what digging does and doesn't happen over here. Mosby came over here some years back and he dug with ac and myself on his first day, we had 3 digs,nothing special but 3 digs to 3 different terriers. The next day he was out with different lads and also had 3 digs but he said the work style of the dogs were a world apart from what he had seen first day even though they were also supposed to be heavily influenced by ac blood, not knocking the other lads dogs, they had 3 successful digs, same result but completely different work style, sometimes its not exactly what it says on the tin if you catch my drift. 

• Like 1