Terrier work in the USA - Photos and Stories.

4 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Is that the dog mayhem? the one fat man said the whole litter was shit? And you asked what he didn't like about them? Lmao, what a question that was? he already told you what he didn't like about them, let me tell you what he saw what he didn't like, HE SAID THEY WERE ???SHIT?? that's what he didn't like about them

Funny fact.. most all your dogs are of meyham you idiot..lmao

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I received a call from a farmer who's got trouble with beaver flooding his cotton field.He asked me to take a look.Its a small swamp but I took a few pictures.Theres a terrier in this first picture.

I will post some pictures good enough for public viewfrom this season.I will not reply to fighting or crying.The third picture down was in a rangy place.I located the bitch 200 yards from entrance wit

Barn Hunting with a group of friends in Iowa February 2001. Racoons are widely regarded as pests and do a considerable amount of damage. They damage farmer's crops and get into barns where t

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Jambalaya said:

I dont care because f**k you and the ole carrot on a stick trick.. take those fake peds and poke them up ye ass.. I'll breed my own..

You never even seen another ac dog besides the 2 you have oh yeah and your 2 pups off them. And your such am authority on the line?? like I said you had to make payments on your dog even!! And it was only 500$?? that's what happens when your chasing the dragon

3 minutes ago, Jambalaya said:

Funny fact.. most all your dogs are of meyham you idiot..lmao

Yes they are Dan. First truthful thing you said copper! But I'm breeding away from mayhem, he throws way to many big of dog's for our earth. f**k man i can litterly get pits the size he is! He couldn't even get his head in a set let alone his whole body! Worthless for our country. I'm just grateful the ones I got from shoebottie were not the big one's. 

6 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Yes they are Dan. First truthful thing you said copper! But I'm breeding away from mayhem, he throws way to many big of dog's for our earth. f**k man i can litterly get pits the size he is! He couldn't even get his head in a set let alone his whole body! Worthless for our country. I'm just grateful the ones I got from shoebottie were not the big one's. 

How can you breed away when most all your dogs are sons and daughters? See you are so special education you dont have a core understanding about genetics or breeding. Good luck breeding away from a dog that sired most all your culls.. you idiot..lolololol 

Meyham is the dad to most every dog you have, just when I think you couldnt get more stupid, you go and prove me wrong..lol sad reality

Edited by Jambalaya
16 minutes ago, Jambalaya said:

How can you breed away when most all your dogs are sons and daughters? See you are so special education you dont have a core understanding about genetics or breeding. Good luck breeding away from a dog that sired most all your culls.. you idiot..lolololol 

Meyham is the dad to most every dog you have, just when I think you couldnt get more stupid, you go and prove me wrong..lol sad reality

My dog's are some and daughters? No Dan far from the truth. I have 3 dif males and each one is bred dif, and I have 3 dif females also bred dif. Then I have the pups also from the litter I had. So whatever you say danellia. And mine are not 22 +lbs either like your land of the giants patterdales? 

I will be breeding away from the mayhem stuff danellia. The only one here in the states that has a hard on for that dog is you and you never have even Seen the dog! Lmao and no Dan not all my dog's are breed off of mayhem so that's another lie! Only 2 of them are?you fucktard??  and those 2 are all I want and need of that mayhem blood. 

21 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Nobody asked you to come to this party did they? So why party crash and talk none sense? 

Ummmm I believe if you look ...... it was me who started this party. 

You lot go round and round and round, same shit over and over, you’re not getting anywhere and no one cares.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results. 

But you guys are doing a real great job of emulating the wider great British terrier scene - a little bit of dog work, lots of internet talk, a good smattering of lying, cheating, dog peddling, dog theft, bull shit, bickering and general nonsense.

You got it nailed guys.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Ummmm I believe if you look ...... it was me who started this party. 

You lot go round and round and round, same shit over and over, you’re not getting anywhere and no one cares.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results. 

But you guys are doing a real great job of emulating the wider great British terrier scene - a little bit of dog work, lots of internet talk, a good smattering of lying, cheating, dog peddling, dog theft, bull shit, bickering and general nonsense.

You got it nailed guys.

i agree with that.