Terrier work in the USA - Photos and Stories.

Just now, Ace Boone coon said:

Yes they do and you are the first one to hang papers on your only 2 dog's! Everyone knows this to be true. It's in older post on here somewhere.  What's gonna happen when 1of1 don't give you female for being his cheerleader? I bet you threaten him and his family just like you did shoebottie!! Khalvin is dans f**k mat for now till he gets what he needs or khalvin doesn't give dan what he wants. Watch and see

It's not about dogs or what I can get ed.. make no mistake it's about sleeping good..

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I received a call from a farmer who's got trouble with beaver flooding his cotton field.He asked me to take a look.Its a small swamp but I took a few pictures.Theres a terrier in this first picture.

I will post some pictures good enough for public viewfrom this season.I will not reply to fighting or crying.The third picture down was in a rangy place.I located the bitch 200 yards from entrance wit

Barn Hunting with a group of friends in Iowa February 2001. Racoons are widely regarded as pests and do a considerable amount of damage. They damage farmer's crops and get into barns where t

Posted Images

I know you cant grasp the concept but I dont intend on chasing the ac name or ride his skirt tail as you and your lover did to peddle his name. They are just a piece of the puzzle so to speak, and, if that's what I chose to do, I have enough of that stuff to keep it around the rest of my life anyway.. plus later down the road I have a friend with several imports I could use if I chose too.. good luck pulling something together off those culls tou were given that couldnt be peddled by your buddy.. 

You don't even hunt those couch taters ed.. you never have, they are house dogs ffs..

5 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

You know like I know what ABC and Jesse are trying to do to me is foul and dangerous for everyone. ABC goes to those rescues and he puts terrier work on the map in the states in a way it has never been before. It is some of the most messed up moves I’ve ever seen a person make

I don't go to those rescues, and if I did you would be posting that I did so stfu mully!! And they couldn't bust you for hunting either because it's legal? and if I were to go to the rescue it would be to see if you truly are the law and to dent your pocket thats all that would become of it! But  I was talking shit  to get you all whiled up and it worked great?  and if your gonna say I did post it and your calling me a dog thief so tell us Mr copper who's dog do I have? I keep asking but you don't answer, why because more of your lies spweing from you ? and come on Mr Hollywood post picks of the brown bomber with your family. Love to see if my grandma is right? MR f***ing HOLLYWOOD RAPPER/ MOVIE STAR/ COMMERCIAL DOING COP!   I can you see doing commercials, FOR THE HUMANE SOCIETY!!!! 

9 minutes ago, Jambalaya said:

It's not about dogs or what I can get ed.. make no mistake it's about sleeping good..

Your a liar, you will pull the same shit you did on shoebottie  on khalvin! Its just gonna take khalvin not giving you what you want. Then you will threaten to steal his dog's and hurt his family like you did with shoebottie

Your a liar, you will pull the same shit you did on shoebottie  on khalvin! Its just gonna take khalvin not giving you what you want. Then you will threaten to steal his dog's and hurt his family like you did with shoebottie

I could have sold khal down the river and discredited him in a second cuz everyone else had already jumped on that bandwagon. I've not asked khalvin for shit. I dont want anything, I have what I need ed.. 

5 minutes ago, Jambalaya said:

But at any rate, your intentions and your words about gathering g info on terrier men to turn them into the animal police here just shows your true character.. you're a rat and you finally showed your true colors..

No dan not the police your making shit up now. And def not on terrier men either just khalvin and it was to the rescues to see if he is really the law! Huntsmen posted some great stuff proven khalvin looks to be the law then it all got deleted, how funny. You wish I was a rat. I have 2 assault charges on your girlfriend the cops so no narc here! Go post your only pick of your baby coon you claim to have gotten with your dog with the self made trench you dug!! And if anyone knows anything you can clearly see it was dead for a min but the coat and body. So stfu homo, 

5 minutes ago, Jambalaya said:

I could have sold khal down the river and discredited him in a second cuz everyone else had already jumped on that bandwagon. I've not asked khalvin for shit. I dont want anything, I have what I need ed.. 

Liar, you need him dan. What your gonna a keep the line going with 1 dog and 1 bitch? Hahaha. He will see the real you just like shoebottie did!  Not posting to you dan your not worth it

Liar, you need him dan. What your gonna a keep the line going with 1 dog and 1 bitch? Hahaha. He will see the real you just like shoebottie did!  Not posting to you dan your not worth it

I guess you and everyone else who thinks that will see in the future.  What sets me apart from you and your lover, I know terriers, I know how to selectively line breed dogs.. stay tuned rat shit

18 minutes ago, Jambalaya said:

I know you cant grasp the concept but I dont intend on chasing the ac name or ride his skirt tail as you and your lover did to peddle his name. They are just a piece of the puzzle so to speak, and, if that's what I chose to do, I have enough of that stuff to keep it around the rest of my life anyway.. plus later down the road I have a friend with several imports I could use if I chose too.. good luck pulling something together off those culls tou were given that couldnt be peddled by your buddy.. 

You don't even hunt those couch taters ed.. you never have, they are house dogs ffs..

Lol  what I did to peddle ac name? Lmao, and how is that dan? Everyone on here know you been chasing PEDs since day one and getting on every American board to boast the ac name and everyone knows this. And you have enough of these dog's to last you a lifetime? Hahahaha what you have I dog and 1 bitch and 2 pups off them lmao your a f***ing idiot! Lmao and the culls I was given? Really dan? Unlike you I went and picked my pups, I PICKED MINE! were you never even seen any of the pups because you sent a dog porter to pick up your pup! AND YOU NEVER EVEN SEEN ANY OTHER AC DOG'S THEN WHAT YOU SEE ON YOUR PROPERTY! f**k YOU HAD TO MAKE PAYMENTS ON YOUR DOG BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T EVEN AFFORD THE 500 YOU WERE CHARGED!! that right there should of been shoebotties first sign you didn't need one of his pups!! And you don't have ac dog's dan! First off you have a shoebottie dog that you couldn't even afford and had to make payments on! Haha and both the parents to your dog's dan were they breed by ac himself? ? so no you don't have a ac dog dan. But a water down version of it. 

4 hours ago, Rickshaw swami said:

Me and daughter went to river yesterday but it was to high so we decided to go do some pest control on permission while the real American terriermen were on here debating such matters.

Screenshot_20200208-145714.png.99f120cac6c9cfd10bacea83007574b3.png

Dug this by hand but had heavy equipment on site.Today I can't move.

Mr tyla I would be glad to send you the next bolting terrier I raise and you are right they can be more fun than a hurt back and bloodblisters. 

If you’re sending those types about, I’ll add my name to the list...... I fecking hate digging. I’ve spent a long time looking for one of those jackers everyone keeps talking about that will go in for a bit and if it won’t bolt come out. Way more useful to a mooching Lurcher man than a ‘proper’ terrier.

• Like 2