Terrier work in the USA - Photos and Stories.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I received a call from a farmer who's got trouble with beaver flooding his cotton field.He asked me to take a look.Its a small swamp but I took a few pictures.Theres a terrier in this first picture.

I will post some pictures good enough for public viewfrom this season.I will not reply to fighting or crying.The third picture down was in a rangy place.I located the bitch 200 yards from entrance wit

Barn Hunting with a group of friends in Iowa February 2001. Racoons are widely regarded as pests and do a considerable amount of damage. They damage farmer's crops and get into barns where t

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Jambalaya said:

Hunting is legal her but not the hunting we do in some states..with c**ts like you telling on guys to the animal police is a horrible thing eddy boy.. you know this and that's why you're using it as payback..

Dan and your bitch khalvin, I never said i was sending anything to any animal police, I said was contacting the rescue groups you worked for! What now you say you do work for humane Society ?‍♂️ that's funny because you say you don't work for the law? And dan you talk a lot of shit like you post hunting picks! And you don't! And it is legal here to hunt and in some  states here even badger so don't act like hunting here is elegal here because it is not even with a dog so stop lying!! Your pissed khalvin because I didn't pay for my mutts and you spent a shit ton on yours sight unseen even! And no khalvin I don't fight with everyone on here just you 2! And dogmandont I do apologize to you for calling you thief, you were arguing with me over dan so I went with the moment! I do apologize to you for saying that but when you come bumping into another lane when you shouldn't sometimes you get bumped back to your lane by the other car?‍♂️ but your def right uncalled for . And khalvin don't threaten me that your gonna do me in you little scrawny faggot! You may have enough ass for dan but you def don't have enough ass for me!! See guys these 2 sit here and threaten me but there trying to have people from the show jump me? amd dan even posted this a few times for all to see! Khalvin you weigh 120lbs soaking wet you couldn't dent my grandma let alone a man! If so come get some now?‍♂️ your multi millionaire get on your jet, Lmao and come get some?‍♂️ what commercials you in khalvin or what movies, you claim to be famous on TV? I bet ASPCA commercials! And your a know rapper professional dog trainer the is kwon all over the world!! Hahahaha, let's picks of the brown bomber with you and your family buddy? Because my grandma told me chances are your lying also about that also because she never heard of your name and she would know! And to you and dan stop threating with sending someone or something to misty house in Roselle because I really don't know the poor lady. And if your gonna do it now so your can stop the threats so you can see that I really don't know here?? and I'll try and post my record latter on here and all you will see no narc in my blood, and I never called the rescue groups I was just talking shit and it was never done. And he will tell you the same it was called shit talk! Tell these folks 1of1 why breed Jez twice in a year and the same thing with candy you breed twice in a year and did the breeding as soon as you got them. You bred them both twice already and you only owned them for a little over a year. People do that for $$$$. And yes your right khalvin I haven't been hunting  on a bit because of personal reason and don't hunt coon for my dogs are small and designed to go to ground? but I'll be taking my dogs out this week and ill post what a coon looks like that isn't a baby and my dog on a live one so I won't have to here your shit.  

Heres a good sized ghog for you UK men that dont no what they are, taken years ago with a 12 lb terrier he was 19 lb. In a 8 hole sett full of roots, took the dog hours just to make contact. He had to bite and break the roots, thats about as big as they get, old mack dog, a dog you would no his pedigree was black tiger rocky,

image1.JPG

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Dan and your bitch khalvin, I never said i was sending anything to any animal police, I said was contacting the rescue groups you worked for! What now you say you do work for humane Society ?‍♂️ that's funny because you say you don't work for the law? And dan you talk a lot of shit like you post hunting picks! And you don't! And it is legal here to hunt and in some  states here even badger so don't act like hunting here is elegal here because it is not even with a dog so stop lying!! Your pissed khalvin because I didn't pay for my mutts and you spent a shit ton on yours sight unseen even! And no khalvin I don't fight with everyone on here just you 2! And dogmandont I do apologize to you for calling you thief, you were arguing with me over dan so I went with the moment! I do apologize to you for saying that but when you come bumping into another lane when you shouldn't sometimes you get bumped back to your lane by the other car?‍♂️ but your def right uncalled for . And khalvin don't threaten me that your gonna do me in you little scrawny faggot! You may have enough ass for dan but you def don't have enough ass for me!! See guys these 2 sit here and threaten me but there trying to have people from the show jump me? amd dan even posted this a few times for all to see! Khalvin you weigh 120lbs soaking wet you couldn't dent my grandma let alone a man! If so come get some now?‍♂️ your multi millionaire get on your jet, Lmao and come get some?‍♂️ what commercials you in khalvin or what movies, you claim to be famous on TV? I bet ASPCA commercials! And your a know rapper professional dog trainer the is kwon all over the world!! Hahahaha, let's picks of the brown bomber with you and your family buddy? Because my grandma told me chances are your lying also about that also because she never heard of your name and she would know! And to you and dan stop threating with sending someone or something to misty house in Roselle because I really don't know the poor lady. And if your gonna do it now so your can stop the threats so you can see that I really don't know here?? and I'll try and post my record latter on here and all you will see no narc in my blood, and I never called the rescue groups I was just talking shit and it was never done. And he will tell you the same it was called shit talk! Tell these folks 1of1 why breed Jez twice in a year and the same thing with candy you breed twice in a year and did the breeding as soon as you got them. You bred them both twice already and you only owned them for a little over a year. People do that for $$$$. And yes your right khalvin I haven't been hunting  on a bit because of personal reason and don't hunt coon for my dogs are small and designed to go to ground? but I'll be taking my dogs out this week and ill post what a coon looks like that isn't a baby and my dog on a live one so I won't have to here your shit.  

Short and sweet ffs 

2 hours ago, 1of1 said:

This is kind of what I mean. You were QUICK to knock me when those bullshit hearsay claims were made about me. Mind you I’ve done you no wrong. Yet here you have a man that is a self admitted snitch that you KNOW for a FACT does NOT work his dogs BUT STARTS THE MOST DRAMA ON HERE. But you don’t wan to knock HIM... further his not only harasses Jambalaya but EVERYONE... from my point of view it is Jambalaya that doesn’t want to see anyone done wrong..... ABC WOULD LOVE TO SEE WRONG DONE TO ME.....  where have you been???? What have you been reading????

1of1,jambalaya was the one that put my personal details up on thl, I have not once said his name on here,he has also abused me and called me a liar openly on this thread and PMS when all I have done is told him the truth, he claims a certain dog is bred one way and I've told him that's not how the dog was bred but he says I'm lying, he at one stage said I bred the dog, while in fact the dog was never in my yard  I never seen the dog. 

6 minutes ago, fat man said:

1of1,jambalaya was the one that put my personal details up on thl, I have not once said his name on here,he has also abused me and called me a liar openly on this thread and PMS when all I have done is told him the truth, he claims a certain dog is bred one way and I've told him that's not how the dog was bred but he says I'm lying, he at one stage said I bred the dog, while in fact the dog was never in my yard  I never seen the dog. 

My dogs have no peds so quit lying to everyone.. I dont care how they are bred get that through your skull D..

• Confused 1
56 minutes ago, Jambalaya said:

Hunting is legal her but not the hunting we do in some states..with c**ts like you telling on guys to the animal police is a horrible thing eddy boy.. you know this and that's why you're using it as payback..

They will take your dogs for no reason, slap you with 10,000 dollar fine to get your dogs back all while spaying and neutering them all, before you are even charged, hoping you give in like most people if you fight it like dad did, they then will get the judges of the county to help them because they no they will be sued for spaying the dogs while an appeal was put forward. The judge said if dad was guilty of animal cruelty so was he because he kept beagles in the same exact kennels that looked exactly like the dogs dad had, there vet saidnthendogs were all healthy strong wellnfed and watered, and she couldnt even find a flea. The pos left them in dig crates for 19 hours on purpose before they took them to the vet they were covered in shit and piss, this whole it's legal here means nothing fellas, they can and will take your whole kennel, the prosecutor was trying to get a job fornthe humane society and thought oh yea a 9 dog kennel I busted would look good on my resume, problem was dad had him investigated. And every lawyer voted to put a mark on his resume for abusing his power. No warrant no nothing, they got the bitch with pups scared who was known for eating pups but she hadn't past 2 litters and grabbed her pups through the chain link causing her to kill 2 of the 4, they then put the dead ouo charge on dad, they said a dog cant eat there own pup. While in there custody she ate the other 2, they lied about that there all scum bags, in the end 1 count of no 4 dollar dog tag was the charge and we lost 32 years of work, 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, fat man said:

I hear exactly what you are saying. I’m not Personally worried about how the dog is bred. He works very good for me. As far as his sibling if what you are saying is true that means I need to pay close attention to any pups off him that step foul which I will certainly do. It will only strengthen the line.

I am new were here so I am not all that familiar with what has gone on in the past but I think based on what you are saying you would agree what ABC and his friend Jesse have done is terribly wrong. Not just a lapse of judgment over an argument but an insight to who they are as individuals

Just now, BrandonDGPT said:

They will take your dogs for no reason, slap you with 10,000 dollar fine to get your dogs back all while spaying and neutering them all, before you are even charged, hoping you give in like most people if you fight it like dad did, they then will get the judges of the county to help them because they no they will be sued for spaying the dogs while an appeal was put forward. The judge said if dad was guilty of animal cruelty so was he because he kept beagles in the same exact kennels that looked exactly like the dogs dad had, there vet saidnthendogs were all healthy strong wellnfed and watered, and she couldnt even find a flea. The pos left them in dig crates for 19 hours on purpose before they took them to the vet they were covered in shit and piss, this whole it's legal here means nothing fellas, they can and will take your whole kennel, the prosecutor was trying to get a job fornthe humane society and thought oh yea a 9 dog kennel I busted would look good on my resume, problem was dad had him investigated. And every lawyer voted to put a mark on his resume for abusing his power. No warrant no nothing, they got the bitch with pups scared who was known for eating pups but she hadn't past 2 litters and grabbed her pups through the chain link causing her to kill 2 of the 4, they then put the dead ouo charge on dad, they said a dog cant eat there own pup. While in there custody she ate the other 2, they lied about that there all scum bags, in the end 1 count of no 4 dollar dog tag was the charge and we lost 32 years of work, 

You know like I know what ABC and Jesse are trying to do to me is foul and dangerous for everyone. ABC goes to those rescues and he puts terrier work on the map in the states in a way it has never been before. It is some of the most messed up moves I’ve ever seen a person make

2 minutes ago, Jambalaya said:

My dogs have no peds so quit lying to everyone.. I dont care how they are bred get that through your skull D..

Yes they do and you are the first one to hang papers on your only 2 dog's! Everyone knows this to be true. It's in older post on here somewhere.  What's gonna happen when 1of1 don't give you female for being his cheerleader? I bet you threaten him and his family just like you did shoebottie!! Khalvin is dans f**k mat for now till he gets what he needs or khalvin doesn't give dan what he wants. Watch and see