Terrier work in the USA - Photos and Stories.

26 minutes ago, chesney said:

Read the post what ever you want its not directed at you personally but the fact is nearly anyone that has got the road of using that in line seem to go the profit and fame route why that is i dont know and dont care. Theres after been multiple threads pulled of this site alone over them dogs same agruments seem to crop up on deadgame and the now defunct site terrier lounge.  I think you were just unlucky to buy up them dogs and was not told about the drama that came with them they should actually come with a health warning. 

More than fair post! I can respect every word of it. 

I would like to reminds you before I ever had this line of dogs I made a simple post trying to learn about hard dogs as the dogs i had at the time were “meh” and right away I was introduced to ABC and his drama it had nothing to do with this line of terriers(where I’m at and most of the hunting i do require a harder terrier-before you take my head off I understand what i consider hard may not be hard to you)

If we are to honest men here we have to admit ABC harasses any and everyone on this site he uses is as a way to entertain himself through out the day. It is not about this line of dogs it is simply ABC has NO sincere interest in working the dogs and NO sincere interest in bringing any meaningful conversation to this board his only interest is starting crap or keeping it going. Personally he is WELL beneath me and I will be doing my best to not respond on this board to a non hunting, drama starting, SELF ADMITTED snitch. That being said if he comes to Michigan I’m going to show him what you are supposed to do to a snitch when you see him. ABC I WILL BE THERE. 

IF HE CHANGES HIS WAYS BETWEEN NOW AND THEN I THINK BEFORE I ACT. 

as far as the line i will say this there will always be disagreements but if you take ABC out of the equation I’ll bet Jambalaya will chill out.  You guys have a good day.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I received a call from a farmer who's got trouble with beaver flooding his cotton field.He asked me to take a look.Its a small swamp but I took a few pictures.Theres a terrier in this first picture.

I will post some pictures good enough for public viewfrom this season.I will not reply to fighting or crying.The third picture down was in a rangy place.I located the bitch 200 yards from entrance wit

Barn Hunting with a group of friends in Iowa February 2001. Racoons are widely regarded as pests and do a considerable amount of damage. They damage farmer's crops and get into barns where t

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, chesney said:

I not going to knock abc the man has done me no wrong like us all gets caught up in the moment the issue with him and jambalaya  is on going neither of them angels but abc just dont want to see anybody done wrong.

This is kind of what I mean. You were QUICK to knock me when those bullshit hearsay claims were made about me. Mind you I’ve done you no wrong. Yet here you have a man that is a self admitted snitch that you KNOW for a FACT does NOT work his dogs BUT STARTS THE MOST DRAMA ON HERE. But you don’t wan to knock HIM... further his not only harasses Jambalaya but EVERYONE... from my point of view it is Jambalaya that doesn’t want to see anyone done wrong..... ABC WOULD LOVE TO SEE WRONG DONE TO ME.....  where have you been???? What have you been reading????

Edited by 1of1
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
20 minutes ago, chesney said:

I not going to knock abc the man has done me no wrong like us all gets caught up in the moment 

And I’ve NEVER been “caught up in the moment” and said I’m going to call the humane society on ANYONE.... what is the world coming to?? This is why the laws are as they are smh.... men we are better then this. chesney you are better then this... you don’t have to like me that’s fine but keep it 100... there is nothing kosher about any of it

Edited by 1of1
7 minutes ago, chesney said:

I not going to knock abc the man has done me no wrong like us all gets caught up in the moment the issue with him and jambalaya  is on going neither of them angels but abc just dont want to see anybody done wrong.

ABC is a scumbag that tried to make me out to be a dog thief when he was getting a bit of shit so in my book that makes him a dangerous Cnut that shouldn’t be trusted. 
The two of you might have similar dislike for the same guy but don’t let it cloud your judgement ffs. 

Serious question chesney.... so you are saying ABC got caught in the moment because he was arguing with jambalaya.... and while he was caught in that moment he in turn said he was going to snitch of ME (not jambalaya but ME) mind you he went out of his way to send me multiple direct text messages (to my phone)saying he was going to snitch one me.... and in your eyes is this okay and you don’t want to knock him??? I’m so lost because you knock me over a pic (claiming you feel my dog would quit BY JUST LOOKING AT A PICTURE?‍♂️) AGAIN MEN WE ARE BETTER THEN THIS

1 minute ago, 1of1 said:

Serious question chesney.... so you are saying ABC got caught in the moment because he was arguing with jambalaya.... and while he was caught in that moment he in turn said he was going to snitch of ME (not jambalaya but ME) mind you he went out of his way to send me multiple direct text messages (to my phone)saying he was going to snitch one me.... and in your eyes is this okay and you don’t want to knock him??? I’m so lost because you knock me over a pic (claiming you feel my dog would quit BY JUST LOOKING AT A PICTURE?‍♂️) AGAIN MEN WE ARE BETTER THEN THIS

Them pics didnt look good 1of1 to be honest and i told you that already as you said thats your job to train these dogs. What the lot of ye are posting isnt good look it makes no odds to me what ye lot do over there il just watch whats going around me this side. Best of luck with your dogs and your buddies this side il do my own thing as iv always anyone wants me knows where to find me.

3 hours ago, Tyla said:

Don't do that. Dog like that would be handy to plenty of people, me for one.

One man's trash another man's treasure

Ok maybe I went a bit far with the shooting comment. Plenty of men would though. I've always been able to stop my runners, in the first seconds. After that, I wouldn't expect them to stop. No matter what I'm screaming. If they did, I'd be questioning the dog.

26 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

ABC is a scumbag that tried to make me out to be a dog thief when he was getting a bit of shit so in my book that makes him a dangerous Cnut that shouldn’t be trusted. 
The two of you might have similar dislike for the same guy but don’t let it cloud your judgement ffs. 

You 2 just dont get on he probably went a bit far calling ya thief that was ridiculous just block him ya wont have to read what he says.

7 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Went a bit far. Lol. 

I was going to say the exact same thing!! A bit far hmmm?? ? You know just a tad over. I’m sure you can understand ?

Edited by 1of1
10 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Went a bit far. Lol. 

And make sure to block him so he can talk shit about you and you cant see what he’s saying. It’s safe trust me. ABC would never post your personal information or go to the law about your activities... your in good hands that’s Allstate’s stand?

15 hours ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Good one dan?? give your lover an out so he doesn't half to post true picks! There you go. Not illegall to hunt here dan so try again bitch

Hunting is legal her but not the hunting we do in some states..with c**ts like you telling on guys to the animal police is a horrible thing eddy boy.. you know this and that's why you're using it as payback..

7 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Thanks for addressing that mate .Might seem trivial but rather it was removed .

Np inwouldnt steal any other mans photo, if I ever post another mans photo I make it clear the terriers are not mine. Do you nonif he meant my facebook page or the the facebook group, it was never on my facebook I promise you that, any picture infused that wasnt mine I made a post and said If i post a pic of hours that you dont want on hear that you already posted to the group let me no i will remove it, sorry I didnt respond I assume you messaged me on the FB page I got locked out of dad was the admin and hes hardly ever on there 

3 hours ago, Rickshaw swami said:

Me and daughter went to river yesterday but it was to high so we decided to go do some pest control on permission while the real American terriermen were on here debating such matters.

Screenshot_20200208-145714.png.99f120cac6c9cfd10bacea83007574b3.png

Dug this by hand but had heavy equipment on site.Today I can't move.

Mr tyla I would be glad to send you the next bolting terrier I raise and you are right they can be more fun than a hurt back and bloodblisters. 

Nice sized terrier. My type of dog there 

• Like 2