Terrier work in the USA - Photos and Stories.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I received a call from a farmer who's got trouble with beaver flooding his cotton field.He asked me to take a look.Its a small swamp but I took a few pictures.Theres a terrier in this first picture.

I will post some pictures good enough for public viewfrom this season.I will not reply to fighting or crying.The third picture down was in a rangy place.I located the bitch 200 yards from entrance wit

Barn Hunting with a group of friends in Iowa February 2001. Racoons are widely regarded as pests and do a considerable amount of damage. They damage farmer's crops and get into barns where t

Posted Images

Chris gave abc alot that stuff i dont think abc would need anything of what you have when he already has it. Nattionwide houndsman gone very quiet but to be honest everything thats been said and pics and screenshots its hard to believe  any of ye one time anyone into terrier work would keep as low a profile as possible. Jealousy coin and fame and chasing peds is what the problem is here and lads puting a mans life work on to there matings. It seems to me anyone with that line wants to know  exactly who have it who using it thats scary thing and it dont look good for anyone that does they either going to get there yards robbed or knockknock on the door.

Edited by chesney
  • Like 2
40 minutes ago, chesney said:

Chris gave abc alot that stuff i dont think abc would need anything of what you have when he already has it. Nattionwide houndsman gone very quiet but to be honest everything thats been said and pics and screenshots its hard to believe  any of ye one time anyone into terrier work would keep as low a profile as possible. Jealousy coin and fame and chasing peds is what the problem is here and lads puting a mans life work on to there matings. It seems to me anyone with that line wants to know  exactly who have it who using it thats scary thing and it dont look good for anyone that does they either going to get there yards robbed or knockknock on the door.

From my understanding Ed is sitting on the stuff People didn’t want (such as the female Dan turned down) the ones that don’t match elchapo stamp. To me their stamp doesn’t matter if they work. The problem here is NONE OF THOSE DOGS UP THERE ARE SEEING ANY WORK. And Ed’s statements on this board show and prove that to be fact (along with the lack of working pics for thousands of posts)
as for the fame that makes no sense no one knew my name until ABC STARTED SHARING A NAME CLAIMING IT TO BE ME.  No one Had a face for me until National houndsmen shared pics claiming them to be me. That’s not fame that’s hate BIG DIFFERENCE.
 I don’t care what they are doing with their dogs just don’t hang peds on mine. Tbh you have been rude and disrespectful since you first spoke to me it wasn’t until I maintained speaking to you with sense that you tried to do the same. I’m not asking you to believe me I’m asking you or any other man on this forum or any other forum for that matter to come forth with some proof and you will have that $5,000 I’ve been putting my money where my mouth is And the only thing you guys can do is repeat hearsay from jealous snitches. Having class includes not repeating complete bullshit from men you know are low quality.

As for someone robbing my place... naw not happening but sounds like a bit of a good time as where i live I can legally shoot trespassers dead. 
 As for the people knocking on my door... not worried either. I’m not involved in any criminal activity hunting is legal and my dogs are VERY WELL CARED FOR. 

AGAIN IM GOING SAY IVE DONE NOTHING TO NO ONE THATS ALL THAT MATTERS. 

Edited by 1of1
1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

I’ve a couple of mates like that. Lol. 

Depends what your sport is I guess. I'm no terrierman and wouldn't want to be but a terrier that would enter, try for a bolt but be called out if necessary would tick a lot of boxes for me. 

Different strokes for different folks

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Jambalaya said:

You would lie no matter what, we are already on to your bullshit, save your breath D.

Truth hurts buddy, but the fact is that the rest of that litter were rubbish, and when did you see dogs from ac yard, you never did so f**k up talking shit about something you know nothing about, the nearest you have to ac dogs is pictures and false pedigrees. 

19 hours ago, 1of1 said:

How many do you know about in his litter and what did they lack in your eyes? And when you say proper AC stuff which dogs are you referring to? Sincere honest questions no pun intended

Do you honestly think I'm going to start naming dogs on here for you lot,rest of the litter were shite full stop. 

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, chesney said:

You talk about fame but your talking about a man that has turned down offers to be in up coming terrier books and pod casts.
 Again i use a kennel name so I don’t have to use my own.

you talk about coin yet here I am turning many men down from buying pups so much men are mad at me. You talk about peds yet I’ve NEVER asked about a single pedigree here. Please say something with some sense to it.
  Chess is the game of life. we each play it differently just because you see the same move from a man does not mean his end game is what you’ve experienced before being too stuck in the past makes one easy to checkmate. Fame from this is the last thing I want. But people like ABC will make sure I get plenty off it.

again show me where I’ve wronged anyone

Edited by 1of1
1 minute ago, fat man said:

Do you honestly think I'm going to start naming dogs on here for you lot,rest of the litter were shite full stop. 

Hard to quantify or qualify based on what little you’ve said. I had a dog named “Tessa she was trash Wouldn’t stay for more then 5 min” no skin off anyone’s back... but I’ll accept what you say at face value I guess. I’ll keep a firmer eye on everything off him. He himself has never made a foul move. From my understanding his brother give his life doing the deed so this is the first I’ve heard about the litter not being good. 

Read the post what ever you want its not directed at you personally but the fact is nearly anyone that has got the road of using that in line seem to go the profit and fame route why that is i dont know and dont care. Theres after been multiple threads pulled of this site alone over them dogs same agruments seem to crop up on deadgame and the now defunct site terrier lounge.  I think you were just unlucky to buy up them dogs and was not told about the drama that came with them they should actually come with a health warning. 

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, Tyla said:

Depends what your sport is I guess. I'm no terrierman and wouldn't want to be but a terrier that would enter, try for a bolt but be called out if necessary would tick a lot of boxes for me. 

Different strokes for different folks

Those handy little dogs can be worth their weight in gold to some. ?

• Like 1

Me and daughter went to river yesterday but it was to high so we decided to go do some pest control on permission while the real American terriermen were on here debating such matters.

Screenshot_20200208-145714.png.99f120cac6c9cfd10bacea83007574b3.png

Dug this by hand but had heavy equipment on site.Today I can't move.

Mr tyla I would be glad to send you the next bolting terrier I raise and you are right they can be more fun than a hurt back and bloodblisters. 

• Like 9
  • Haha 3