Terrier work in the USA - Photos and Stories.

1 minute ago, 1of1 said:

Guys as he clearly READMITS his intention is to send hunting info (pics and other info) to an organization that does not like hunting, an organization that feels dogs should not be worked (his reasoning simple and clear jealousy and an attempt to hurt a man he knows hunts his terriers- further more a man that has NEVER done anything to him directly) this is the place the jokes and the pressure should go to not to another man that honestly work his dogs. This is what is DANGEROUS. 

So your saying now the folks that pay you money have no idea of what you do? And I don't know You hunt your terriers Lol, I do know the folks you bought dog's off of has taken you out hunting and that's it.  Come on 1of 1 tell us all who is the person here in America I supposedly have a stolen dog from? Would love to hear this! Your just a spoiled loud mouth  punk that talks shit and weighs about as much as a turd! Don't hate me because I didn't buy my 8 dog's and you had to spend over 10grand for yours sight unseen! Now tell us how you bought dog's again and not a pedigree?  Spent dam good money and never even seen them nor seen the work! Who the f**k does that? I'll tell you the law or a person ready to sell pup with a pedal and that why you have the all registered with multi dog registry!! f**k off you mully cop!! Aka the rapper aka the movie star aka guy that does commercials aka guy that works and takes picks with the cops aka dan ass locks butt dart buddy!!! Your a pro at everything!! I'm done mully I have to go the the club and make sure the girls are on point tonight? unlike you I'm not MR HOLLYWOOD?? like I said before you wanna be famous I'll make you 2 famous?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I received a call from a farmer who's got trouble with beaver flooding his cotton field.He asked me to take a look.Its a small swamp but I took a few pictures.Theres a terrier in this first picture.

I will post some pictures good enough for public viewfrom this season.I will not reply to fighting or crying.The third picture down was in a rangy place.I located the bitch 200 yards from entrance wit

Barn Hunting with a group of friends in Iowa February 2001. Racoons are widely regarded as pests and do a considerable amount of damage. They damage farmer's crops and get into barns where t

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

Another of swag After his punched in on the clock. This raccoon was located in the side of a beaver den. The owners in the property were complaining about the raccoons getting into their corn. Swag had to go into a hole filled with water then up the other side to the dry clearing where the raccoon was

A0488A8A-D388-46FE-85A0-2CE9E26C179A.jpeg

Doesn't show nothing! With all know thats your dog but itself getting out of the sun to cool or trying to get away from you copper!! 

34 minutes ago, BEARINATOR said:

This picture Brandon is what FD was asking about 

I've never seen that picture, if it was posted on the deadgame group I have no clue who posted it, wasnt us, it 100% was never posted on the regular deadgame facebook page, if son it would still he there, sounds like somebody just seen a similiar type picture, however if I see that somebody did post it on the group I will remove it and let them no you did not appreciate them taking the picture, 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1of1, you are arguing with a c**t who rode the short bus and licked windows and ate crayons on his ride to special education for the mentally disabled..

Look at the way that idiot acts, hes never posted 1 (one) single working pic with 3 seperate accounts and literally thousands of posts, only slags others for actually working their dogs.. butjust so you know, this is what you're debating with bud.. Hes 50 years old and acts like hes 12 running around admitting to grassing on lads.. hes a real piece of dung..

FB_IMG_1581222666857.jpg

received_496415737724297.jpeg

Edited by Jambalaya
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, 1of1 said:

Dc is a worker that I’m proud to own S.M. Worker her on over 100 coon. She’s retired now as her work was hard on her but she’s proved all that she needs to and now lives the life of a house dog with the family 

15C33917-4C02-45CF-8088-616221A99CE3.jpeg

One of my favorite pics of her right here..

FB_IMG_1581223492789.jpg

• Like 2
7 hours ago, BrandonDGPT said:

I've never seen that picture, if it was posted on the deadgame group I have no clue who posted it, wasnt us, it 100% was never posted on the regular deadgame facebook page, if son it would still he there, sounds like somebody just seen a similiar type picture, however if I see that somebody did post it on the group I will remove it and let them no you did not appreciate them taking the picture, 

Thanks for addressing that mate .Might seem trivial but rather it was removed .

• Like 3
2 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Would be a logical choice when cutting wood .......would it not ? 

Yeah if you ain't chopping through a jenga tower and want to ensure your dog gets out in one piece.

As for the whistling lol if I could whistle a working dog off his quarry, I'd shoot the jacking cnut ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
33 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Yeah if you ain't chopping through a jenga tower and want to ensure your dog gets out in one piece.

As for the whistling lol if I could whistle a working dog off his quarry, I'd shoot the jacking cnut ?

Truthfully no you wouldnt. Its not sommat you ask for in a dog but when ya out regularly you see where these dogs are handy. Fact. Dont talk so much rubbish.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, stormyboy said:

Looks to me like ace is doing all the snitching...

The guy behind the Nationwide Huntsmen Account is also doing it. Jambalaya has screen shots of the man telling him he’s going to the humane society against me. He also said it on the deleted thread which was screen shot as well. This is why ACE told him to send him a message. All because i don’t sell them dogs, service their bitches, or let them hang papers honest to god truth. I’ve never ran a foul on their man

Edited by 1of1
1 hour ago, mushroom said:

Don't do that. Dog like that would be handy to plenty of people, me for one.

One man's trash another man's treasure

• Like 5
8 hours ago, Jambalaya said:

1of1, you are arguing with a c**t who rode the short bus and licked windows and ate crayons on his ride to special education for the mentally disabled..

Look at the way that idiot acts, hes never posted 1 (one) single working pic with 3 seperate accounts and literally thousands of posts, only slags others for actually working their dogs.. butjust so you know, this is what you're debating with bud.. Hes 50 years old and acts like hes 12 running around admitting to grassing on lads.. hes a real piece of dung..

FB_IMG_1581222666857.jpg

received_496415737724297.jpeg

You are right 10000% but I’m going to answer one thing for the sad excuse of a man...

how did I decide to get these dogs?:

I obtained three pups (2 of which are passed now from working RIP) these three pups grew out and classed everything I had in terriers before when I found out their origins and then found out I could obtain the pups parents. I did exactly that I obtained their exact parents they would be mayhem, candy, Bronson, DC . I was informed by several top terrier men (TW, SM,CE, and others) about jezebels history as a producer so I obtained her as well worked her and here I am today. There is no foul or shame in how or why I obtained these dogs. Your going to need another angle buddy.

Edited by 1of1