Terrier work in the USA - Photos and Stories.

5 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Do none of you guys not feel embarrassed or get the the feeling that you’re not wanted? 

To answer your question further yes ABC and huntsmen embarrasses me as an American 

Edited by 1of1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I received a call from a farmer who's got trouble with beaver flooding his cotton field.He asked me to take a look.Its a small swamp but I took a few pictures.Theres a terrier in this first picture.

I will post some pictures good enough for public viewfrom this season.I will not reply to fighting or crying.The third picture down was in a rangy place.I located the bitch 200 yards from entrance wit

Barn Hunting with a group of friends in Iowa February 2001. Racoons are widely regarded as pests and do a considerable amount of damage. They damage farmer's crops and get into barns where t

Posted Images

Just now, king said:

I've got a brilliant fox dog I could ship to you.if you want some good blood to breed into your line..

I really appreciate it sir. And I’m more then sure you got some top dogs. But I have everything I need for many years to come. Adding more too it would make it harder to get where I’m going. But thank you for the gesture sir

• Like 1
1 minute ago, 1of1 said:

I really appreciate it sir. And I’m more then sure you got some top dogs. But I have everything I need for many years to come. Adding more too it would make it harder to get where I’m going. But thank you for the gesture sir

You could run a second line alongside your own line. 

It's up to you.i can post a pic of him if you wanted..

1 minute ago, king said:

You could run a second line alongside your own line. 

It's up to you.i can post a pic of him if you wanted..

I’ve got two lines I’m working with now sir. You know the first and the second is through the Gone digging Bud dog

1 minute ago, 1of1 said:

I’ve got two lines I’m working with now sir. You know the first and the second is through the Gone digging Bud dog

fair enough but i bet you aint got anything thats as good with fox's as what i have here.the real deal..

This is a ped from one of the dogs from the other line... notice two things

1-(this is for elchapo) it says working terriers in the ped NOT NICE MUZZLE OR THICK LEGS

2- I don’t know what’s after Gone diggings Bud and hear this out...... I DONT CARE!!!!! ? the dog works like a machine?

F8887667-1879-417D-9EF3-0489C630EA92.jpeg

Edited by 1of1
1 minute ago, king said:

fair enough but i bet you aint got anything thats as good with fox's as what i have here.the real deal..

I do not doubt you have a group of solid terriers sir. But i would have to come dig them and see them with my own two eyes before I had real interest sir. I’m not as good as elchapo who can tell a dogs real qualities from the thickness of leg and muzzle shape

• Like 1
1 minute ago, 1of1 said:

I do not doubt you have a group of solid terriers sir. But i would have to come dig them and see them with my own two eyes before I had real interest sir. I’m not as good as elchapo who can tell a dogs real qualities from the thickness of leg and muzzle shape

Ok fair enough..

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

This is a ped from one of the dogs from the other line... notice two things

1-(this is for elchapo) it says working terriers in the ped NOT NICE MUZZLE OR THICK LEGS

2- I don’t know what’s after Gone diggings Bud and hear this out...... I DONT CARE!!!!! ? the dog works like a machine?

F8887667-1879-417D-9EF3-0489C630EA92.jpeg

I watched this dog and several of his family members work before obtaining him. It’s the only way to do it 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

Don’t know where you’re from don’t care. But i can say this you seem to be lower then the lowest Irishman and American on here combine. This is my last post????

Lower than a yank lol your lower than a snakes belly you scummer,,

ladt post blah blah you already said that 

2 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

Fact is them dogs of yours wouldn’t do a days craft over here look like whippets 

1 minute ago, Elchapo said:

Lower than a yank lol your lower than a snakes belly you scummer,,

ladt post blah blah you already said that 

Na buddy I’m a big dog you’re just too stupid to know it. And your heart of full of hate... it’s cool though. I can accept  you as you are 

Edited by 1of1
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

Just like you? Only difference is you care about the stamp of a dog and confirmation and I just want to work my dogs... not a big deal I can meet you part way. 

you like box muzzle i like hard bite

you like thick legs i like good locstor

you like shiny coat I want them to stay till dug 

You want a nice stamp I want a worker

see we have some similarities.

Me and yoU  ain’t got no f***ing similarities, only similarity you got to me is your like my old pedal bike , that won’t work without a chain on 

• Like 1