Terrier work in the USA - Photos and Stories.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I received a call from a farmer who's got trouble with beaver flooding his cotton field.He asked me to take a look.Its a small swamp but I took a few pictures.Theres a terrier in this first picture.

I will post some pictures good enough for public viewfrom this season.I will not reply to fighting or crying.The third picture down was in a rangy place.I located the bitch 200 yards from entrance wit

Barn Hunting with a group of friends in Iowa February 2001. Racoons are widely regarded as pests and do a considerable amount of damage. They damage farmer's crops and get into barns where t

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, BrandonDGPT said:

Sad state of these dogs smh

It’s the men honestly which feeds down into the dogs no doubt. Somehow they think what they are doing is okay.... but I get it it’s only the very poor examples of their country (with the exception of a very few) just like there so the scum of Americans on here also...

Edited by 1of1
1 hour ago, Jambalaya said:

And nation wide just got busted on 12 counts of animal cruelty with prior convictions and a current warrant for his arrest. 

Yes he told on guys cuz that's enough in america for them to fry your ass..

Nationwide hounds man black and white said he was going to snitch on me himself. These men are amazing

9 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Thought you were going you big bitch ? spat your dummy out and still came back for more ?

You didn’t give me shit... you haven’t said anything worth a damn other then disqualifications for show dogs. You know “jip jaws, bow legged, more then 10% white kind of stuff” that shit don’t bother me I don’t do show dogs. Could care less about a “stamp” too busy looking at their heart 

Edited by 1of1
37 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

You didn’t give me shit... you haven’t said anything worth a damn other then disqualifications for show dogs. You know “jip jaws, bow legged, more then 10% white kind of stuff” that shit don’t bother me I don’t do show dogs. Could care less about a “stamp” too busy looking at their heart 

Where does it say I’ve said I’ve give you shit , you spat your dummy out saying you want delet your account cuz your done with us yalll but then same day back on here bleeping like a lost sheep ?

1 minute ago, Elchapo said:

Where does it say I’ve said I’ve give you shit , you spat your dummy out saying you want delet your account cuz your done with us yalll but then same day back on here bleeping like a lost sheep ?

Just like you? Only difference is you care about the stamp of a dog and confirmation and I just want to work my dogs... not a big deal I can meet you part way. 

you like box muzzle i like hard bite

you like thick legs i like good locstor

you like shiny coat I want them to stay till dug 

You want a nice stamp I want a worker

see we have some similarities.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Not a bad crop that , you still a hill billy tho lol 

Don’t know where you’re from don’t care. But i can say this you seem to be lower then the lowest Irishman and American on here combine. This is my last post????

• Like 1
Just now, dogmandont said:

Do none of you guys not feel embarrassed or get the the feeling that you’re not wanted? 

I can’t certainly feel the issues some of these men have with America on here no doubt. I can see the racism. I can see the unnecessary hate, as well as the doubled standards. It’s clear as day... real shame though. 

4 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

Just like you? Only difference is you care about the stamp of a dog and confirmation and I just want to work my dogs... not a big deal I can meet you part way. 

you like box muzzle i like hard bite

you like thick legs i like good locstor

you like shiny coat I want them to stay till dug 

You want a nice stamp I want a worker

see we have some similarities.

I've got a brilliant fox dog I could ship to you.if you want some good blood to breed into your line..

• Haha 1