Terrier work in the USA - Photos and Stories.

Id love to take your money,  God knows I need it ?  I trust the man I was talking to,  that said, he only knows what he's being told by the next man. I wouldn't want to get him into a silly argument and ruin his day.

What you're asking is impossible,  the police are hardly going to give me a sworn statement for all to see, listing all of the people you're meant to have informed on.........not even if I ask nicely. 

We live thousands of miles away and America is A BIG PLACE, what are we meant to do, take out an add in the Washing post asking for people to come forward who've bought pups off you ?

And lastly who gives a f**k what some Irish man said about the hunting life  ? 

I say it myself most days, it's full of tools, cannon fodder pricks and very well respected terrier men......and everything in between, that's the joy of it

• Like 8

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I received a call from a farmer who's got trouble with beaver flooding his cotton field.He asked me to take a look.Its a small swamp but I took a few pictures.Theres a terrier in this first picture.

I will post some pictures good enough for public viewfrom this season.I will not reply to fighting or crying.The third picture down was in a rangy place.I located the bitch 200 yards from entrance wit

Barn Hunting with a group of friends in Iowa February 2001. Racoons are widely regarded as pests and do a considerable amount of damage. They damage farmer's crops and get into barns where t

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, dillydog said:

Id love to take your money,  God knows I need it ?  I trust the man I was talking to,  that said, he only knows what he's being told by the next man. I wouldn't want to get him into a silly argument and ruin his day.

What you're asking is impossible,  the police are hardly going to give me a sworn statement for all to see, listing all of the people you're meant to have informed on.........not even if I ask nicely. 

We live thousands of miles away and America is A BIG PLACE, what are we meant to do, take out an add in the Washing post asking for people to come forward who've bought pups off you ?

And lastly who gives a f**k what some Irish man said about the hunting life  ? 

I say it myself most days, it's full of tools, cannon fodder pricks and very well respected terrier men......and everything in between, that's the joy of it

I don’t know about over there but over here that is ALL PUBLIC INFO. You can find out who snitched pretty easily we’ve seen many dog men’s name on statements FACT... but I’m saying just name 10 people I sold dogs to that should be pretty easy VERY POSSIBLE TO DO IF IT HAPPENED. I’m sure the man you are speaking to is a good man. However hes repeating hearsay NOTHING MORE. My money is where my mouth is if anyone wants to put their money up I would love to take it

Edited by 1of1
6 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

Interesting so as soon as they touch are soil they are trash??? Interesting.... does is matter if they are flown or taken on boat?? Is there a way to prevent this sudden change to trash from happening. Because the dogs I own come directly from the sources of many of your country men... they came as pups except for one so unless you are saying you can tell if a dog is good or no good as a pup???

also we have a dog show going on in Michigan in June you sound like a good conformation judge let us fly you over and put you up so you can judge the show sir ???

1 , just because them came over from ac how do you no it wasn’t a brother to sister mating ? Or then next door neighbors dog didn’t get over his bitch , truth is you were sold pup not knowing what they came off unless you personally came and took the pups off the mum you don’t no shit and still then you couldn’t known what the dog was what tied it ,, but I find that unlikely , however I defiantly recon you were sold shore pups because if my pups came out snippy long legged fuckers they’d be in a bucket not been sold on for cash . 

2 . No amount of money on this earth would get me on a plain to America , I can honestly say I don’t no you don’t want to no you and couldn’t give a toss if Iran or Russia Droped a nuke on you 

2 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

1 , just because them came over from ac how do you no it wasn’t a brother to sister mating ? Or then next door neighbors dog didn’t get over his bitch , truth is you were sold pup not knowing what they came off unless you personally came and took the pups off the mum you don’t no shit and still then you couldn’t known what the dog was what tied it ,, but I find that unlikely , however I defiantly recon you were sold shore pups because if my pups came out snippy long legged fuckers they’d be in a bucket not been sold on for cash . 

2 . No amount of money on this earth would get me on a plain to America , I can honestly say I don’t no you don’t want to no you and couldn’t give a toss if Iran or Russia Droped a nuke on you 

Are you saying you’re country men hung papers?? Not again... that really seem to be an issue over there... I personally think higher of them but that’s me

if your not going to be a judge work your dog and shut up about how ours look honorable  judge elchapo

Edited by 1of1
3 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

I don’t know about over there but over here that is ALL PUBLIC INFO. You can find out who snitched pretty easily we’ve seen many dog men’s name on statements FACT... but I’m saying just name 10 people I sold dogs to that should be pretty easy VERY POSSIBLE TO DO IF IT HAPPENED. I’m sure the man you are speaking to is a good man. However hes repeating hearsay NOTHING MORE. My money is where my mouth is if anyone wants to put their money up I would love to take it

I wish it was that easy over here, I can tell you that if it was you'd have lot more fuckwits over there ?

The Greta thing wasn't anything aimed at your wife, I'm not that low, she's a climate activist, Google her name Greta Thunberg.

If you haven't heard of her you're one lucky man.......that's the Trump affect,  God bless him

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, dillydog said:

I wish it was that easy over here, I can tell you that if it was you'd have lot more fuckwits over there ?

The Greta thing wasn't anything aimed at your wife, I'm not that low, she's a climate activist, Google her name Greta Thunberg.

If you haven't heard of her you're one lucky man.......that's the Trump affect,  God bless him

if feel if a man snitches he should be touched on sight. They are dangerous, low life’s without moral real freaking rats. Nothing okay about it AT ALL. For crying out loud the cops don’t even respect a snitch!!!

Ohh wow ya I was ignorant about Greta... wait is that the little girl they are peddling around??? If so ya I’ve seen her about but never got into what she’s got goin on just remember her complaining about her generation over something ? 

thank you for a post that is actually reasonable sir

3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Respect is earnt where I'm from... Never met the man, and I'm glad... He Can't be too clever??? in choosing where his stock goes and who it ends up with? ... Jibbers should be pts, no matter how good the blood is... Not peddled to the highest bidder!!! And to have litters dragged from them!!! You lads are blinded and driven by money nothing else?

Chesney when you got family and kids, nice stuff you worked hard to pay for... I can understand why you wouldn't want shit at your door mate?these scum have no morals or limits... I wouldn't put my family at risk over a couple of dogs, I'd just bullet the lot, then let them fill their boots?

Too many lads just keep quiet and have no problem taking on dogs, turning a blind eye to where they came from?

The yanks keep bringing it up for some reason there buddies keep informing them yet the same fellas wouldnt have tge culprits near there own yards ya see there all in it some way through services pups matings they all need each other. Only conclusion i can come to theres a shortage of dogs now they have nowhere to go the matings havnt worked out sold of stock over bred they need dogs i have plenty that iv spent the last 5year rebuilding i have them apread out and well worked these lads want ti stir it up get the dogs robbed and try cover it up. One yard of ours twice some tried to rob last april. Its no coincidence dc there was 14birds taken aswell on one the nights a camera pulled of tge wall a 2nd night but they were disturbed and took flight we didnt go on saying anything just secured the area best we can.

• Like 4
15 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

You might think these lads are your friends in Eire, but I’d safely say they are on to a good thing with ye lads and are friends through dollars.

No decent lads will sell good stuff. It’s the way good lads are thought. Only cowboys with second rate stuff will be for sale. Do you know how hard it is to get consistency good terriers even when you know people. 

Another thing that probably gets to people about you is that you are all over the www with your terriers. Facebook Twitter website the lot. With honesty poor specimens of the breed. Physically not how they were bred for what they work. This shit of putting your name on pictures of dogs. There are lads in this game that never put their name in a picture. You might love your terrier work but what is highlighted is the want for fame. 

That my honest thoughts about looking in from the outside. 

I can tell you two things sir. I’ve never sent them a SINGLE DOLLAR and the dogs that i have work INCREDIBLY WELL IN EVERY SITUATION IVE PUT THEM IN AND IVE BEEN ALL ACROSS AMERICA WITH THEM NORTH SOUTH EAST AND WEST As long as they work well for me I CAN NOT COMPLAIN.
it’s not possible to know what is good and bad as pups unless you are accusing them of making trash breedings on purpose.

anther thing you fail to realize that what we need in a terrier is DIFFERENT from what you need. The dogs you have are of no value here they are too big. I see this whippet statement and all i see is pure ignorance of working terriers in America. You have never experienced it so you would not know. A narrow dog what will locate enter and stay with quarry is gold here in the states

Edited by 1of1

If we could get past the ignorance you could learn the difference in the kind of work the dogs are doing here. And the work here is worthy of a good dog when done right indeed it’s different but worthy none the less. Closed minds hurt the dogs and get us nowhere fast

Edited by 1of1
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

Are you saying you’re country men hung papers?? Not again... that really seem to be an issue over there... I personally think higher of them but that’s me

if your not going to be a judge work your dog and shut up about how ours look honorable  judge elchapo

Ain’t my country men you f***ing  nugget I don’t live in Ireland , and I’ll shit up when I want to your half a world away from me you going make me lol and as for working my dogs seasons over for one lol don’t go out hunting big rats like you boys do  

and as for honourable judge lol I bet you’ve said that a couple times ain’t you when your snitching on folk ,   But I recon it goes a little more like this 

“ please honourable judge don’t prosecute me I’ll tell you all the names of dog lads if you let me go , I work in animal shelters and volunteer to help take peoples dogs off them 

1 minute ago, Elchapo said:

Ain’t my country men you f***ing  nugget I don’t live in Ireland , and I’ll shit up when I want to your half a world away from me you going make me lol and as for working my dogs seasons over for one lol don’t go out hunting big rats like you boys do  

and as for honourable judge lol I bet you’ve said that a couple times ain’t you when your snitching on folk ,   But I recon it goes a little more like this 

“ please honourable judge don’t prosecute me I’ll tell you all the names of dog lads if you let me go , I work in animal shelters and volunteer to help take peoples dogs off them 

Pardon my mistake though you were from Ireland. And “nugget” that’s a funny one we would consider that a lame jab over here.

nice turn in the honorable judge it would be nice if there was some truth to it like my statement... all I hear from you is confirmation stuff “skinny legs, snippy muzzle, weird coat” I’m sorry I thought I was on a working dog page. But you have me fooled. Silly nugget

2 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

It’s not ignorance, it’s the fact that these terriers are not what they should be. They are bred by USA to downsize them from the standard that they should be. 

You highlighted that point, in block capital writing. Now address the point about the www and the names in pictures. 

No it’s pure ignorance. And the terrier should be whatever gets the job done. Our job is slightly difference here. 

Sir it is structure follows performance, not performance follows structure. again these are working dogs f**k the standard do the work. Can’t use a screw driver for a nail.?‍♂️ We use what works for us there should be no complaints about that.

2 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

Are you telling me that all these exports from Ireland where free of charge? I don’t care how much, I don’t want to know. But these fellow countryman are on to a good thing.

We have a saying in Ireland. “They must have big glass windows “?

If you don’t care why ask? I told you the god honest truth... I’ve never given a single dollar to any Man in Ireland EVER

Twitter Facebook kennel website kennel name It's called branding in the business world that's why it doesn't make sense to dogmen.My kennel is Dixieland swamp donkeys and our loggo is chasing bubbles and sniffing toilets.(hope someone understands) Make America great again.I am an American and I ask that all Americans be banned.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4