Terrier work in the USA - Photos and Stories.

Get your stories i told you that before nobody pulled a slap on me buddy but the dog robber that ye fellas are bigging up and listening to is filling ye with shit with months them boys your speaking of now are the very ones called him what he was first there the ones selling you jackers with fake peds 1of1 nowan else iv given an honest opinion on all this you havnt taken heed thats your problem as for dogs taken out i f****d them back cause we didnt want any neighbours getting robbed or any mates yards robbed yes 1of1 you do diging behind your shit informers this side ask them about soldier that was sold then the man told dog was dead only to turn up in the north ask them about all tge dogs and bitchs they were screwed out matings they were told never happened ask them the dogs they bought that were taken out of other yards that they bought up and used.  Your the one after getting caught dealing with antis. Look further into men filling you with shit you wont like what you find. 

• Like 3

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I received a call from a farmer who's got trouble with beaver flooding his cotton field.He asked me to take a look.Its a small swamp but I took a few pictures.Theres a terrier in this first picture.

I will post some pictures good enough for public viewfrom this season.I will not reply to fighting or crying.The third picture down was in a rangy place.I located the bitch 200 yards from entrance wit

Barn Hunting with a group of friends in Iowa February 2001. Racoons are widely regarded as pests and do a considerable amount of damage. They damage farmer's crops and get into barns where t

Posted Images

These the same men who are charging you for other folks culls??? ? Sounds like you been sold a dream kalvin ?you been dealing with the SCUM of the terrier world over here.... Your welcome to their lies and bullshit... Because anyone with half a f****n brain wouldn't give a clown like you anything worthy of the title Working Terrier... We keep the best ?sketch-1535213759853.png.88387e4b511ac600a94b6ae8093d6e61.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
On 07/02/2020 at 08:38, Daniel cain said:

These the same men who are charging you for other folks culls??? ? Sounds like you been sold a dream kalvin ?you been dealing with the SCUM of the terrier world over here.... Your welcome to their lies and bullshit... Because anyone with half a f****n brain wouldn't give a clown like you anything worthy of the title Working Terrier... We keep the best ?sketch-1535213759853.png.88387e4b511ac600a94b6ae8093d6e61.png

I Never personally got any dogs from the men you are referring to sir... but sad that your statement “we keep the best” means you get rid of the others to American which in turn makes you a peddler of culls not a good look... but let me ask you are you taking about MR. A.C. Because the man deserves more respect then that

Edited by 1of1
3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Ye dc your right there they condone dog robbers and they condone those buy them and keep them iv never given up the names cause iv been asked mulitple times leave it of dont cause a scene but il give them up soon enough if you clowns want to keep stiring by all means do send on who ye like im here im waiting not going anywhere but that will be brought to everyones elses door this time.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, chesney said:

Get your stories i told you that before nobody pulled a slap on me buddy but the dog robber that ye fellas are bigging up and listening to is filling ye with shit with months them boys your speaking of now are the very ones called him what he was first there the ones selling you jackers with fake peds 1of1 nowan else iv given an honest opinion on all this you havnt taken heed thats your problem as for dogs taken out i f****d them back cause we didnt want any neighbours getting robbed or any mates yards robbed yes 1of1 you do diging behind your shit informers this side ask them about soldier that was sold then the man told dog was dead only to turn up in the north ask them about all tge dogs and bitchs they were screwed out matings they were told never happened ask them the dogs they bought that were taken out of other yards that they bought up and used.  Your the one after getting caught dealing with antis. Look further into men filling you with shit you wont like what you find. 

Look you all talk so poorly about Americans but look at you and your own country. You claim a bunch of dog thieves... how sad... you see here in the states we can still carry our fire arms so you come to my house with that shit you will have to be zipped up in a bag and carried out? I’m sorry your country is riddled with dog thieves and men that sell culls and dogs with fake peds.... we don’t really have that problem this side and when we do have the fake ped issues it stems from your side of the pond... hmmm that’s weird

1 minute ago, 1of1 said:

Look you all talk so poorly about Americans but look at you and your own country. You claim a bunch of dog thieves... how sad... you see here in the states we can still carry our fire arms so you come to my house with that shit you will have to be zipped up in a bag and carried out? I’m sorry your country is riddled with dog thieves and men that sell culls and dogs with fake peds.... we don’t really have that problem this side and when we do have the fake ped issues it stems from your side of the pond... hmmm that’s weird

1of1 im not the one ever sold any you fellas out terriers im not the one walked onto lads yards and took there dogs im not the one ped hanging and peddling pups and puting names to them the amount of that stuff iv put to sleep is nobodies business. If i see wrong and someone been wronged il say it straight out end of but honesty has gotten me where i am would i do it again no id just go about and mind my own. 

36 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

I tried to delete my account but can’t... 

you can talk all the shit you want to about Americans. Every single one of you that are hating look like clowns and are poor representation of your country. There are A LOT of Irishmen talking badly about you. As soon as you mention this site to the Irish men of respect they say ya it’s full of dumb asses and men that don’t hunt. FACT MOST OF YOU COMMENTING HAVE VERY LITTLE RESPECT IN IRELAND. Don’t think you’re fooling anyone.

here another last post for you ladies?

oh and a pic because I actually hunt?

be sure to comment on the snippy nose you show ladies 

42FDE7A5-20E1-4C3D-908C-F89A25FAE90E.jpeg

Your saying it’s a fact that very littel posting have respect in Ireland??? A fact from who some jumped up dog thieves or nuggets who sold you boys a dream ?? no one could give a fuxk about who you boys think respects who , truth is you lot were sold aload of bollox and as for ac deserving more respect well he should thought about that befor selling pups to fuxking idiots to hunt big rats who going stupid big names and chains on them ?   

Them nuts your all wanking over are culls they look like whippets more leg than a f***ing giraffe and the fact tht you slate Irish lads but have to get your dogs of them shows how fuxking stupid you boys are , with the u s of a been the best country in the world surely you boys would already have the best dogs over there like you do with the pits ........ o yea we sent them over to ??. And yea keep sending them pics of them dogs that you’ve got from being a snitch , and keep calling it work ??? f***ing jack russle to much dog for work you doing over there 

I know a few good Americans,  I've had the pleasure of sharing a spade with,  I've enjoyed their hospitality and given it back when I could. 

I don't tar you all with the same brush, but you've got to be honest,  this and other threads don't paint a good picture. 

I spoke to one of your countrymen this morning,  he says your pups are $1000 a piece all day long. I'm not getting into it, just letting you know what's being said your side of the pond.  I personally don't care either way  if you paid your hard earned cash, you have every right to do as you see fit........

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
11 minutes ago, chesney said:

1of1 im not the one ever sold any you fellas out terriers im not the one walked onto lads yards and took there dogs im not the one ped hanging and peddling pups and puting names to them the amount of that stuff iv put to sleep is nobodies business. If i see wrong and someone been wronged il say it straight out end of but honesty has gotten me where i am would i do it again no id just go about and mind my own. 

As you would tell me these are your country men sir? shame shame

5 minutes ago, dillydog said:

I know a few good Americans,  I've had the pleasure of sharing a spade with,  I've enjoyed their hospitality and given it back when I could. 

I don't tar you all with the same brush, but you've got to be honest,  this and other threads don't paint a good picture. 

I spoke to one of your countrymen this morning,  he says your pups are $1000 a piece all day long. I'm not getting into it, just letting you know what's being said your side of the pond.  I personally don't care either way  if you paid your hard earned cash, you have every right to do as you see fit........

Your post is one i can respect sir all fair play... but $5000 is being offered if that man can name 10 people I’ve sold dogs to... seeing it’s happening “all day long” that should be an EASY $5000 made come on... check your sources I’m waiting to send this $5,000 please help me spend it

Edited by 1of1
13 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Your saying it’s a fact that very littel posting have respect in Ireland??? A fact from who some jumped up dog thieves or nuggets who sold you boys a dream ?? no one could give a fuxk about who you boys think respects who , truth is you lot were sold aload of bollox and as for ac deserving more respect well he should thought about that befor selling pups to fuxking idiots to hunt big rats who going stupid big names and chains on them ?   

Them nuts your all wanking over are culls they look like whippets more leg than a f***ing giraffe and the fact tht you slate Irish lads but have to get your dogs of them shows how fuxking stupid you boys are , with the u s of a been the best country in the world surely you boys would already have the best dogs over there like you do with the pits ........ o yea we sent them over to ??. And yea keep sending them pics of them dogs that you’ve got from being a snitch , and keep calling it work ??? f***ing jack russle to much dog for work you doing over there 

Interesting so as soon as they touch are soil they are trash??? Interesting.... does is matter if they are flown or taken on boat?? Is there a way to prevent this sudden change to trash from happening. Because the dogs I own come directly from the sources of many of your country men... they came as pups except for one so unless you are saying you can tell if a dog is good or no good as a pup???

also we have a dog show going on in Michigan in June you sound like a good conformation judge let us fly you over and put you up so you can judge the show sir ???

4 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

As you would tell me these are your country men sir? shame shame

My countrymen is right 1of1 but you and the men your listening to your treating them like heroes. Them very same lads your listening to are the very same that have covered up this for years so what does that make them you should give up there names here and know you seem to be well able to bring up mine and where i live 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

I Never personally got any dogs from the men you are referring to sir... but sad that your statement “we keep the best” means you get rid of the others to American... but let me ask you are you taking about MR. A.C. Because the man deserves more respect then that

Respect is earnt where I'm from... Never met the man, and I'm glad... He Can't be too clever??? in choosing where his stock goes and who it ends up with? ... Jibbers should be pts, no matter how good the blood is... Not peddled to the highest bidder!!! And to have litters dragged from them!!! You lads are blinded and driven by money nothing else?

20 minutes ago, chesney said:

Ye dc your right there they condone dog robbers and they condone those buy them and keep them iv never given up the names cause iv been asked mulitple times leave it of dont cause a scene but il give them up soon enough if you clowns want to keep stiring by all means do send on who ye like im here im waiting not going anywhere but that will be brought to everyones elses door this time.

Chesney when you got family and kids, nice stuff you worked hard to pay for... I can understand why you wouldn't want shit at your door mate?these scum have no morals or limits... I wouldn't put my family at risk over a couple of dogs, I'd just bullet the lot, then let them fill their boots?

Too many lads just keep quiet and have no problem taking on dogs, turning a blind eye to where they came from?

• Like 3
Just now, chesney said:

My countrymen is right 1of1 but you and the men your listening to your treating them like heroes. Them very same lads your listening to are the very same that have covered up this for years so what does that make them you should give up there names here and know you seem to be well able to bring up mine and where i live 

I never treated anyone like a hero except the dogs sir. 

and you just got done saying how bad it is to give up names yet here you stand asking for names... you see they have done nothing to me so i would not give up their info. I only ever gave any information to defend myself agains such crazy accusations which I think we all now see I’m not the snitch here