Terrier work in the USA - Photos and Stories.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I received a call from a farmer who's got trouble with beaver flooding his cotton field.He asked me to take a look.Its a small swamp but I took a few pictures.Theres a terrier in this first picture.

I will post some pictures good enough for public viewfrom this season.I will not reply to fighting or crying.The third picture down was in a rangy place.I located the bitch 200 yards from entrance wit

Barn Hunting with a group of friends in Iowa February 2001. Racoons are widely regarded as pests and do a considerable amount of damage. They damage farmer's crops and get into barns where t

Posted Images

16 hours ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Looks like the coon is on top beating up the dog in a hand made set?? leave the board you copper! The law isn't welcome here? and who you gonna punch in the mouth weighing a whole 90lbs?? yeah your gonna do a lot of damage to someone!! Here your going to spend time with fat man? we all know he's part of the drama problem and making sure these dogs gets sold over our way?‍♂️

More of your nonsense that only proves you've never stepped in the woods because this is a groundhog not a coon..

So let's sum your experience up ABC,

First, you had no clue what a spade was..

Second, you didnt know what a locator box with a lanyard was..

Third, you dont even know the difference between a groundhog or a coon..

ABC the great white hunter! Lmfao

• Haha 1
47 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

So are you dead game kennels or not Jimbob .

That's 1of 1 FD, from what I'm seeing none of them are covering themselves in glory, childish nonsense that could be sorted in person. 

A yank buying terriers from the other side of the planet  (Greta won't be happy) who's not in it for the money (but has a webpage with a puppy section) !

ABC who's willingness to run to the authorities with information  ?  not a good look ABC, regardless of your motives,  I couldn't live with myself after,  it shouldn't even cross your mind.

And Mr Ashlock, grade A ass kisser who's along for the ride, he's been accused of so much it's all become white noise,  I can't honestly remember a single one of them and I'm not going back over this nonsense to find out. 

You should all be ashamed of yourselves,  for the love of God ring each other and have a straightener, meet each other and throw fists but please with bells and whistles.......don't put us through one more thread of this dog shit.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 5
2 hours ago, Jambalaya said:

More of your nonsense that only proves you've never stepped in the woods because this is a groundhog not a coon..

So let's sum your experience up ABC,

First, you had no clue what a spade was..

Second, you didnt know what a locator box with a lanyard was..

Third, you dont even know the difference between a groundhog or a coon..

ABC the great white hunter! Lmfao

Wonder if he knows the difference between a dog and a bitch 

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, dillydog said:

That's 1of 1 FD, from what I'm seeing none of them are covering themselves in glory, childish nonsense that could be sorted in person. 

A yank buying terriers from the other side of the planet  (Greta won't be happy) who's not in it for the money (but has a webpage with a puppy section) !

ABC who's willingness to run to the authorities with information  ?  not a good look ABC, regardless of your motives,  I couldn't live with myself after,  it shouldn't even cross your mind.

And Mr Ashlock, grade A ass kisser who's along for the ride, he's been accused of so much it's all become white noise,  I can't honestly remember a single one of them and I'm not going back over this nonsense to find out. 

You should all be ashamed of yourselves,  for the love of God ring each other and have a straightener, meet each other and throw fists but please with bells and whistles.......don't put us through one more thread of this dog shit.

I have offered to pay to have ABC come down here I’ve offered to let ABC fly me out to him the man won’t do it. He talks about being in Michigan you can bet your sweet grandmas last coin I WILL BE THERE AND EAGER TO SEE WHAT f**k HES TALKING ABOUT. my bet is he doesn’t show. I hope the nationwide huntsmen pull up too. Yes I’m nice but I’m with all that bullshit they talk as well (mind you this is who really started this crap and it was continued by total performance k9 and others who are too cowardly to talk to a man face to face and like to spread rumors like little hoes) I’ve tried to address this face to face like a man I’ve done my part and it’s been shown on this site multiple times.

Website is not set up for sales at all...No PayPal link, no cash app, no vimo, no way to accepts credit card (hell im a real business man if i wanted I could set it up so anyone with a 530 credit score can buy a pup on credit) I know how to rake in money that site is not set up to do that 

I’ve offered $5000 to anyone that can tell me 10 people I’ve sold dogs to NO ONE CAN because I haven’t. That offer stands for you too!  If I’ve sold so many dogs it would be an easy $5000 for someone to make but they can’t because i have not. All breedings are for personal use. Also News flash by definition the term peddler includes those who gift pups. Google it! So If I’m a peddler everyone that’s gifted pups is a peddler as well. FACT
  THE Website was made for information and info only. These men that were in this line before me did a lot of damage to the lines reputation here in the states. I’ve gotten the dogs, WORKED THEM TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY, no I’m not the best hunter on the planet BUT I HUNT!!!! I hunt frequently and not just in my own backyard.
   the SOLE REASON I have these idiots messing with me is BECAUSE I WOULD NOT SELL OR SERVICE THEIR DOGS. AGAIN BECAUSE I WOULD NOT!!!!. WHATS SAD IS ABC IS TALKING ABOUT USING STRAWS OFF A MALE THAT I OWN (STRAWS THAT DO NOT EXIST!!! So he’s going to use another dogs semen and claim it’s from my male these dirty tricks are why I got the dogs dna profiled so men like ABC CANT LIE LIKE THIS I CAN NOW PROVE IT IF I NEED TO) 

Yes I could have gotten the dogs and laid low while they continue their lies and paper hanging but I did what I thought was the stand up thing. It surely would have been nice to get the dogs lay low and have things be great. But I can’t sleep knowing the bullshit these men are doing. 
  My wife and I love to travel the world and love working dogs so my situation is very different my wife is involved in the dogs as well. So if that’s what you mean by Greta won’t like if you are incorrect.

I've not done anything to anyone. And I agree there are some incredibly LOW QUALITY AMERICANS ON THIS SITE. It’s saddens me. But you are equal to them is you think this is how Americans are as a whole. I’ve notice some poor qualities in some of the Irish men here but i will not be ignorant enough to assume the whole country is that way as I have good friends that side of the pond and know better. 

if I’ve offended anyone forgive me it’s not my intentions 

*im running out of APPROPRIATE hunting pics for crying out loud someone take the reins!***

68F980A2-0F5A-4CB5-886E-B16EAD476C89.jpeg

F63233D7-DB3E-4417-8C72-82BB85022F9D.jpeg

43B029D8-964C-432F-9B4E-57F8F9679F75.jpeg

Edited by 1of1
13 hours ago, Jambalaya said:

Yes sir I am.. I know your name and many others here talking shit.. it's not hard D when all of ye have facebook accounts..

Lol I'm intrigued go on then, find me

53 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

I have offered to pay to have ABC come down here I’ve offered to let ABC fly me out to him the man won’t do it. He talks about being in Michigan you can bet your sweet grandmas last coin I WILL BE THERE AND EAGER TO SEE WHAT f**k HES TALKING ABOUT. my bet is he doesn’t show. I hope the nationwide huntsmen pull up too. Yes I’m nice but I’m with all that bullshit they talk as well (mind you this is who really started this crap and it was continued by total performance k9 and others who are too cowardly to talk to a man face to face and like to spread rumors like little hoes) I’ve tried to address this face to face like a man I’ve done my part and it’s been shown on this site multiple times.

Website is not set up for sales at all...No PayPal link, no cash app, no vimo, no way to accepts credit card (hell im a real business man if i wanted I could set it up so anyone with a 530 credit score can buy a pup on credit) I know how to rake in money that site is not set up to do that 

I’ve offered $5000 to anyone that can tell me 10 people I’ve sold dogs to NO ONE CAN because I haven’t. That offer stands for you too!  If I’ve sold so many dogs it would be an easy $5000 for someone to make but they can’t because i have not. All breedings are for personal use. Also News flash by definition the term peddler includes those who gift pups. Google it! So If I’m a peddler everyone that’s gifted pups is a peddler as well. FACT
  THE Website was made for information and info only. These men that were in this line before me did a lot of damage to the lines reputation here in the states. I’ve gotten the dogs, WORKED THEM TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY, no I’m not the best hunter on the planet BUT I HUNT!!!! I hunt frequently and not just in my own backyard.
   the SOLE REASON I have these idiots messing with me is BECAUSE I WOULD NOT SELL OR SERVICE THEIR DOGS. AGAIN BECAUSE I WOULD NOT!!!!. WHATS SAD IS ABC IS TALKING ABOUT USING STRAWS OFF A MALE THAT I OWN (STRAWS THAT DO NOT EXIST!!! So he’s going to use another dogs semen and claim it’s from my male these dirty tricks are why I got the dogs dna profiled so men like ABC CANT LIE LIKE THIS I CAN NOW PROVE IT IF I NEED TO) 

Yes I could have gotten the dogs and laid low while they continue their lies and paper hanging but I did what I thought was the stand up thing. It surely would have been nice to get the dogs lay low and have things be great. But I can’t sleep knowing the bullshit these men are doing. 
  My wife and I love to travel the world and love working dogs so my situation is very different my wife is involved in the dogs as well. So if that’s what you mean by Greta won’t like if you are incorrect.

I've not done anything to anyone. And I agree there are some incredibly LOW QUALITY AMERICANS ON THIS SITE. It’s saddens me. But you are equal to them is you think this is how Americans are as a whole. I’ve notice some poor qualities in some of the Irish men here but i will not be ignorant enough to assume the whole country is that way as I have good friends that side of the pond and know better. 

if I’ve offended anyone forgive me it’s not my intentions 

*im running out of APPROPRIATE hunting pics for crying out loud someone take the reins!***

68F980A2-0F5A-4CB5-886E-B16EAD476C89.jpeg

F63233D7-DB3E-4417-8C72-82BB85022F9D.jpeg

43B029D8-964C-432F-9B4E-57F8F9679F75.jpeg

You still here?

• Haha 2

You all argue, call names and make classic internet threats, then it's "I'm done with you". And back you come! Fecking hilarious that you don't realize what twats you look!  A credit to your country.

none of you seem to have the guts to take it face to face.

You're now trawling back through to find more shit to talk. ?

Edited by stormyboy
  • Haha 1

I tried to delete my account but can’t... 

you can talk all the shit you want to about Americans. Every single one of you that are hating look like clowns and are poor representation of your country. There are A LOT of Irishmen talking badly about you. As soon as you mention this site to the Irish men of respect they say ya it’s full of dumb asses and men that don’t hunt. FACT MOST OF YOU COMMENTING HAVE VERY LITTLE RESPECT IN IRELAND. Don’t think you’re fooling anyone.

here another last post for you ladies?

oh and a pic because I actually hunt?

be sure to comment on the snippy nose you show ladies 

42FDE7A5-20E1-4C3D-908C-F89A25FAE90E.jpeg

Edited by 1of1