Terrier work in the USA - Photos and Stories.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I received a call from a farmer who's got trouble with beaver flooding his cotton field.He asked me to take a look.Its a small swamp but I took a few pictures.Theres a terrier in this first picture.

I will post some pictures good enough for public viewfrom this season.I will not reply to fighting or crying.The third picture down was in a rangy place.I located the bitch 200 yards from entrance wit

Barn Hunting with a group of friends in Iowa February 2001. Racoons are widely regarded as pests and do a considerable amount of damage. They damage farmer's crops and get into barns where t

Posted Images

I know who that is dan. And him and his father do not like you! Thats why he is not acknowledging you in the pick! And the pick was taken outside not in! And go ahead and lie and say they are friends of yours. Because I have numerous texts you calling them pos puppy peddlers! Your def a narc danellia? Throwing picks of him around like there friends of yours! Just like you to do to try and use another man who is a somebody to try and make yourself look important! Lmao your a sad joke!!  Like that faimly needs your bs and drama!!! They went through enough over the dogs you f***ing low life pos!! Leave them the f**k out of this you f***ing narcing pos!!!!!  That's it f**k you and your lover copper khalvin the f***ing mully pos cop!! I can't wait to put my hands on you!! 

Edited by Ace Boone coon
Just now, Ace Boone coon said:

I know who that is dan. And him and his father do not like you! Thats why he is not acknowledging you in the pick! And the pick was taken outside not in! And go ahead and lie and say they are friends of yours. Because I have numerous texts you calling them pos puppy peddlers! Your def a narc danellia? Throwing picks of him around like there friends of yours! Just like you to do to try and use another man who is a somebody to try and make yourself look important! Lmao your a sad joke!! 

But but but, just a few days ago you called me a liar about knowing these men..lmfao

9 hours ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Looks like the coon is on top beating up the dog in a hand made set?? leave the board you copper! The law isn't welcome here? and who you gonna punch in the mouth weighing a whole 90lbs?? yeah your gonna do a lot of damage to someone!! Here your going to spend time with fat man? we all know he's part of the drama problem and making sure these dogs gets sold over our way?‍♂️

ABC,him or nobody else is coming next nor f***ing near me, we have our own little circle and that's plenty, also any dogs that went over to the states has absolutely nothing to do with me,I neither sell or buy dogs so whoever's feeding you this shit is filling you with lies and anyone decent dog man this side can vouch for that. 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Jambalaya said:

But but but, just a few days ago you called me a liar about knowing these men..lmfao

You dont know them dan! You met them 1 time you pos!!! And if there your friends why do you call them cur breeders and peddlers?!!!! You text it to me saying that don't you cop!!! You never been in there house!! And fellows look at the man on the side of this cop, he's standing away from this cop and not even acknowledging he is even there! And now look at dan, trying to lean in on the man to make it look good!!! You pos!!! 

MODS TAKE THIS PICK DOWN NOW!!! EVERYTHING IS FINE ON THIS BOARD TILL DAN THE COP GETS ON AND GETS EVERYONE FIRED UP AND NOW HE'S POSTING PICKS OF PEOPLE HE SHOULDN'T BE! THEY HAD ENOUGH PROBLEM IN THERE LIFE  AND DON'T NEED DAN THE COP CAUSING THEM MORE!  f**k IT MODS BAN ME, --AND DAN  AND KHALVIN  THE 2  COPS IF THAT'S WHAT IT TAKES TO KEEP THE  BOARD AND THE FOLKS ON HERE SAFE FROM THESE 2 ANTI POS!! 

Ma

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, fat man said:

ABC,him or nobody else is coming next nor f***ing near me, we have our own little circle and that's plenty, also any dogs that went over to the states has absolutely nothing to do with me,I neither sell or buy dogs so whoever's feeding you this shit is filling you with lies and anyone decent dog man this side can vouch for that. 

I hope what you say is true. Because there is shit talked about you on this side. Be safe and keep those to cops out of Ireland if your smart!!! I warned you all and when one of you money hungry grubs get hit by one of these to please don't post it here!! Because you been warned a lot!!! After that pick posted you can keep this board!!!!!!!! HUNTSMAN CALL ME!!!! 1-815-509-0907 f***ing WOW!!!!! 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

You dont know them dan! You met them 1 time you pos!!! And if there your friends why do you call them cur breeders and peddlers?!!!! You text it to me saying that don't you cop!!! You never been in there house!! And fellows look at the man on the side of this cop, he's standing away from this cop and not even acknowledging he is even there! And now look at dan, trying to lean in on the man to make it look good!!! You pos!!! 

MODS TAKE THIS PICK DOWN NOW!!! EVERYTHING IS FINE ON THIS BOARD TILL DAN THE COP GETS ON AND GETS EVERYONE FIRED UP AND NOW HE'S POSTING PICKS OF PEOPLE HE SHOULDN'T BE! THEY HAD ENOUGH PROBLEM IN THERE LIFE  AND DON'T NEED DAN THE COP CAUSING THEM MORE!  f**k IT MODS BAN ME, --AND DAN  AND KHALVIN  THE 2  COPS IF THAT'S WHAT IT TAKES TO KEEP THE  BOARD AND THE FOLKS ON HERE SAFE FROM THESE 2 ANTI POS!! 

Ma

Hes all over the www ed.. and that's my pic..you just upset cuz makes your past comments look stupid.. here have another

FB_IMG_1581027635542.jpg

ALL OUTSIDE DAN ON THE SAME f***ing DAY!!!!!!! THAT MAN AND HIS SON WOULD BE NICE TO ANYONE AND TAKE A PICK!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY FOLKS HAVE A PICK WITH THAT MAN?? A LOT!!!! YOUR PICK IS OUTSIDE DAN BECAUSE HE DIDN'T LET YOU IN COPPER!!! I'M GONNA MAKE A NECKLACE OUT OF YOUR TEETH YOU f***ing COP WHEN I SEE YOU!!! THAT'S A PROMISE!!!!! 

1 minute ago, Ace Boone coon said:

ALL OUTSIDE DAN ON THE SAME f***ing DAY!!!!!!! THAT MAN AND HIS SON WOULD BE NICE TO ANYONE AND TAKE A PICK!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY FOLKS HAVE A PICK WITH THAT MAN?? A LOT!!!! YOUR PICK IS OUTSIDE DAN BECAUSE HE DIDN'T LET YOU IN COPPER!!! I'M GONNA MAKE A NECKLACE OUT OF YOUR TEETH YOU f***ing COP WHEN I SEE YOU!!! THAT'S A PROMISE!!!!! 

Dont threaten me with a good time laddy..

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

They be nice to anyone who's there to buy dogs.. they even fed us supper..lolololol