Terrier work in the USA - Photos and Stories.

33 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

It's legal to hunt them over there

Not entering that one ?

22 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

Whats the buzz with wearing wellies in the US? You'd have no feet left if you were over here!

Whoah whoah.... leave wellies alone. Was you kicked up the arse, as a child by a wellie wielding fiend?

• Haha 1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I received a call from a farmer who's got trouble with beaver flooding his cotton field.He asked me to take a look.Its a small swamp but I took a few pictures.Theres a terrier in this first picture.

I will post some pictures good enough for public viewfrom this season.I will not reply to fighting or crying.The third picture down was in a rangy place.I located the bitch 200 yards from entrance wit

Barn Hunting with a group of friends in Iowa February 2001. Racoons are widely regarded as pests and do a considerable amount of damage. They damage farmer's crops and get into barns where t

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Never once did I say hunting was illegal here. In fact I said the opposite. And the picks that were shown by the huntsman on here says different doesn't it? And why post a pick of a set with a leash hanging out it? And you keep posting the same picks also, Lol, sorry had to post one last time. 

Admin was right about you..

YOU RUIN EVERY THREAD HERE!

4 hours ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Never once did I say hunting was illegal here. In fact I said the opposite. And the picks that were shown by the huntsman on here says different doesn't it? And why post a pick of a set with a leash hanging out it? And you keep posting the same picks also, Lol, sorry had to post one last time. 

If you had ever hunted a single dog, youd k ow that's not a leash but a lanyard attached to the locator box..

Your stupidity amazes me at times.. 

You didnt even know what a spade was..smh

• Like 1

We should all have a get together like and invite our obviously trust worthy American friends, scafell pike for instance. All go out and well... some come back ?

Grass fed meat is easy to sell but can you sell meat that's grass?

46 minutes ago, Jambalaya said:

If you had ever hunted a single dog, youd k ow that's not a leash but a lanyard attached to the locator box..

Your stupidity amazes me at times.. 

You didnt even know what a spade was..smh

Wwwwoooooooooowwwwwww ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?????????????

wwwwwooooooooowwwwww 

I don’t even know what to say...... ABC....... that’s how the locator box comes when you get the nice one..... there is a nice little pouch for them with a over the shoulder strap and a lanyard...... you can locate up to two dogs and pin their location, to turn the collar on you use a magnet and to turn them off you place the magnet on the collar for 3 seconds.....?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️jambalaya you are certainly right the man needs to get out hunting more???? he should not be commenting on any hunting site at all.... ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️ wow good luck to anyone getting dogs off “working stock” from him ????

On that note I’m deleting my account f**k that you guys can keep supporting men that clearly say they want to snitch on me, men that will mislead you to think Ill of me, and more importantly MEN THAT DO NOT HUNT DONT KNOW WHAT LOCATER BOX LOOKS LIKE AND DONT KNOW WHAT A SPADE IS f**k THIS IM DONE NOTHING TO PROVE TO YALL 

enjoy my last pic 

02C86F24-D116-4357-AF2D-B53E7418B3F5.jpeg

36 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

Wwwwoooooooooowwwwwww ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?????????????

wwwwwooooooooowwwwww 

I don’t even know what to say...... ABC....... that’s how the locator box comes when you get the nice one..... there is a nice little pouch for them with a over the shoulder strap and a lanyard...... you can locate up to two dogs and pin their location, to turn the collar on you use a magnet and to turn them off you place the magnet on the collar for 3 seconds.....?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️jambalaya you are certainly right the man needs to get out hunting more???? he should not be commenting on any hunting site at all.... ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️ wow good luck to anyone getting dogs off “working stock” from him ????

They are proven to dig cheetos from the couch cushions.. that's all the hunting ABC's dogs have EVER seen.. 

He jumps on here acting like hes someone but dont know what a spade or a lanyard on a locator box is.. probably because hes never used either..its obvious..

Arguing with these insignificant twats is like competing in the Special Olympics..

They PROVE how much they dont know with EVERY post..

ABC is a prime example, he does not hunt, NEVER has and yet he gets on here to shit on threads and talk shit about something he obviously has no clue about..

Edited by Jambalaya
7 hours ago, 1of1 said:

***when you build homes for a living even if your a Christian and you dislike Muslims if you are hired to do the job by a Muslim you do it and keep your personal views to yourself (that’s what it means to be a professional) ***

No it ain't being professional,it's being a moral lacking sell out wanker.If you can't even be true to yourself for your own beliefs then your a no one with no fibre about you...(that's what it means to be a yank with a terrier)..

• Like 3