Terrier work in the USA - Photos and Stories.

I wasn’t trying to argue Forgive me I was just sharing hunting pics. It’s okay if you don’t like my dogs. They are not American bred they are from Ireland. But hell im majority Irish myself ☘️ 

D6C41E27-3719-43F6-9A9F-5FB1D6482C8D.jpeg

4110803F-E916-4F2E-8E1B-DAE01569F394.jpeg

Edited by 1of1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I received a call from a farmer who's got trouble with beaver flooding his cotton field.He asked me to take a look.Its a small swamp but I took a few pictures.Theres a terrier in this first picture.

I will post some pictures good enough for public viewfrom this season.I will not reply to fighting or crying.The third picture down was in a rangy place.I located the bitch 200 yards from entrance wit

Barn Hunting with a group of friends in Iowa February 2001. Racoons are widely regarded as pests and do a considerable amount of damage. They damage farmer's crops and get into barns where t

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Jambalaya said:

My whippet cross

20200126_164604.jpg

Pretty much proved his case for him, it's piss poor in the head, to up in the leg and it's got no bone.

Don't get me wrong,  if you're happy with the standard of work then who am I to knock the dog, you're the man feeding it and picking up it's shit

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

I wasn’t trying to argue Forgive me I was just sharing hunting pics. It’s okay if you don’t like my dogs. They are not American bred they are from Ireland. But hell im majority Irish myself ☘️ 

D6C41E27-3719-43F6-9A9F-5FB1D6482C8D.jpeg

4110803F-E916-4F2E-8E1B-DAE01569F394.jpeg

Must be from Letterkenya

• Haha 3
27 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

You know in Ireland we call ye plastic paddy’s 

My great great grandmother was from Ireland ? 

Simpletons ?

And ignorant Americans call you bog trotters, Mick, snouts, prods, & leprechauns. I’m not racist (nor are most Americans) nor am I  ignorant so I don’t condone any of it. Name calling is for children... BUT I Will say ”I’m glad to be an American were at least I know I’m free” ...to hunt that is ?

6B5EF502-94DA-43CB-9E8E-4F38D48CD3E4.jpeg

Edited by 1of1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, dillydog said:

Pretty much proved his case for him, it's piss poor in the head, to up in the leg and it's got no bone.

Don't get me wrong,  if you're happy with the standard of work then who am I to knock the dog, you're the man feeding it and picking up it's shit

im glad you noticed now.i was about to ask for a pic of the ped and put a deposit down on a pup..