Terrier work in the USA - Photos and Stories.

18 minutes ago, Jambalaya said:

Yes ABC.. we have your threats of turning guys in you sent today..

And to think youd send this to guys then have the audacity to call them rats..wow!

Screenshot_20200205-105245_Messages.jpg

Yes that's from me, Dan the narc. Never said no i was calling the law Danny Boy. If you can actually read it say I'm calling the rescue groups he claims to work for. Because I believe you and him are cop's! Because no rescues groups would deal with a puppy peddler like himself! This way we will see if he's a cop! Has nothing to do with calling the police Danny Boy! And besides hunting is legal over here fool! Lmao unless your to cheap to buy the permit??  so how does this make me a narc because I'm gonna find out if he's the law? Go lick his starfish some more Daniella?? and if I'm the law then explain how I have 2 arrest for beating 2 cop's ?‍♂️ to of your other sister's! Explain that turd

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I received a call from a farmer who's got trouble with beaver flooding his cotton field.He asked me to take a look.Its a small swamp but I took a few pictures.Theres a terrier in this first picture.

I will post some pictures good enough for public viewfrom this season.I will not reply to fighting or crying.The third picture down was in a rangy place.I located the bitch 200 yards from entrance wit

Barn Hunting with a group of friends in Iowa February 2001. Racoons are widely regarded as pests and do a considerable amount of damage. They damage farmer's crops and get into barns where t

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

No no, it’s called a big rat pushing those needle face terriers around an earth, can’t hold them in one spot when the pressure is on. That’s the facts, sure they are from poor blood, if they were any good money couldn’t buy them. Go on tell me I’m absolutely wrong. 

No your absolutely right. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Yes that's from me, Dan the narc. Never said no i was calling the law Danny Boy. If you can actually read it say I'm calling the rescue groups he claims to work for. Because I believe you and him are cop's! Because no rescues groups would deal with a puppy peddler like himself! This way we will see if he's a cop! Has nothing to do with calling the police Danny Boy! And besides hunting is legal over here fool! Lmao unless your to cheap to buy the permit??  so how does this make me a narc because I'm gonna find out if he's the law? Go lick his starfish some more Daniella?? and if I'm the law then explain how I have 2 arrest for beating 2 cop's ?‍♂️ to of your other sister's! Explain that turd

No you said you was calling animal police.. that's just as bad.. I have nothing else to say to you because your own words says it all.. take care Ed.

Snitches_Get_Stitches_LboV_1024x1024.jpg

4 hours ago, Wideboy said:

7 hours digging several holes, I’d say the moon has less holes on it ffs 

Never did I say i was the best digger by any means. However in this dig what you are looking at is a huge main root that we had to dig around to get to the dog. It was impossible to dig directly down to the dog. The main tree route was as big around as a medium size car. You would have to be there to understand. I’m giving you honest hunting pics you don’t have to be a dick 

Edited by 1of1
9 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Why would you want to call anti-hunting groups on a man? I am going to be cordial and not share the other text that you sent me.

Edited by 1of1

8 minutes ago, Jambalaya said:

No you said you was calling animal police.. that's just as bad.. I have nothing else to say to you because your own words says it all.. take care Ed.

Snitches_Get_Stitches_LboV_1024x1024.jpg

We're does it say animal police Dan?‍♂️  shut up cop. And I'm stopping before you and your cop girlfriend khalvin try and have this one removed also like you cop's did last night! Funny how anyone on this board can get suspended for little things but you and your lover cop khalvin post picks and telephone numbers and names and your still here! Hmmm? 

Just now, Ace Boone coon said:

We're does it say animal police Dan?‍♂️  shut up cop. And I'm stopping before you and your cop girlfriend khalvin try and have this one removed also like you cop's did last night! Funny how anyone on this board can get suspended for little things but you and your lover cop khalvin post picks and telephone numbers and names and your still here! Hmmm? 

No harm cuz you admit it's you threatening to call authorities on folks

3 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

Why would you want to call anti-hunting groups on a man? I am going to be cordial and not share the other text that you sent me.

What did you just say? You work for anti hunting groups? That's funny you admit!! And what are you gonna send me calling you  a fag pussy or me calling you the law? Thanks for admitting you work from the anti hunting groups! My job is done?? well almost done. Now I'm gonna enter your pocket book. 

5 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

That is the father to one of your dogs in the picture

None of your dogs look to of seen any real  work imho..... They look like first season dogs, very snipeyheaded,no substance too them, they wouldn't last 1 testing dig over her with the way they are built... and you have  bred from them??? Someone has seriously pulled your pants down and dry bummed you pal?terriers like that would be put in a bucket over here?I'd knock the lot on the head and start again, from someone who actually knows how to breed a dog fit for work.... Stay away from the chancers, dog thieves and anyone who charges more than the cost of the jabs for a pup?

Money and dogs are a slippery slope, this is why you find yourself in your predicament imo?

• Like 5

And I'd like to point out that a man is learning but at least hes out with his dog.

We got ABC here admitting to threatening to call authorities on guys and you chose to pick on a new guy in terriers and pick the man apart who's actually hunting??

Wtf kind of logic is that?

Edited by Jambalaya
Spelling
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

What did you just say? You work for anti hunting groups? That's funny you admit!! And what are you gonna send me calling you  a fag pussy or me calling you the law? Thanks for admitting you work from the anti hunting groups! My job is done?? well almost done. Now I'm gonna enter your bumhole

Ffs mate no need for that 

• Haha 1