Terrier work in the USA - Photos and Stories.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I received a call from a farmer who's got trouble with beaver flooding his cotton field.He asked me to take a look.Its a small swamp but I took a few pictures.Theres a terrier in this first picture.

I will post some pictures good enough for public viewfrom this season.I will not reply to fighting or crying.The third picture down was in a rangy place.I located the bitch 200 yards from entrance wit

Barn Hunting with a group of friends in Iowa February 2001. Racoons are widely regarded as pests and do a considerable amount of damage. They damage farmer's crops and get into barns where t

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Wideboy said:

7 hours digging several holes, I’d say the moon has less holes on it ffs 

Its. Called working creek banks but you boys wouldnt know about that cuz your dogs stay on leads..lol

Two different worlds in fairness

Edited by Jambalaya
  • Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Jambalaya said:

Its. Called working creek banks but you boys wouldnt know about that cuz your dogs stay on leads..lol

Two different worlds in fairness

It's called ye ain't got a clue what your doing and those malnourished terrier things can't be of any benefit to any style of hunting. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, 1of1 said:

* dig was in season on private property to a nuisance animal****

7 hour dig 

D87C9724-E294-441C-BD90-76C0A5264353.jpeg

E3BAFB9E-8E3B-4A60-9C4F-C34EEBDC8E89.jpeg

What does this prove?  Even the cops are allowed to engage in illegal activities if the outcome is an arrests ?‍♂️trying pretty hard aremt you? Don't worry the recuse groups you claim to work for I'm sure won't like your website? I'm gonna enter your pocket book.? You pos cop!!  Funny how you claim your not the law but you do work for rescues that don't tolerate breeders and seller of dog's! And you have a website saying your a breeder and dog seller 2 things they don't like? if that isn't fishy enough, that's says cop right there! So I'm gonna email those rescues and find out why this is? he's the law folks hiding behind the rescue! 

18 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

What does this prove?  Even the cops are allowed to engage in illegal activities if the outcome is an arrests ?‍♂️trying pretty hard aremt you? Don't worry the recuse groups you claim to work for I'm sure won't like your website? I'm gonna enter your pocket book.? You pos cop!!  Funny how you claim your not the law but you do work for rescues that don't tolerate breeders and seller of dog's! And you have a website saying your a breeder and dog seller 2 things they don't like? if that isn't fishy enough, that's says cop right there! So I'm gonna email those rescues and find out why this is? he's the law folks hiding behind the rescue! 

Yes ABC.. we have your threats of turning guys in you sent today..

And to think youd send this to guys then have the audacity to call them rats..wow!

Screenshot_20200205-105245_Messages.jpg

Edited by Jambalaya
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, 1of1 said:

* dig was in season on private property to a nuisance animal****

7 hour dig 

D87C9724-E294-441C-BD90-76C0A5264353.jpeg

E3BAFB9E-8E3B-4A60-9C4F-C34EEBDC8E89.jpeg

Just saying what i see:whistling:.Black boy left is holding on to white boy's hand who's trousers are half way down, so black boy right can enter his hole..:shok:

• Haha 2
24 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

And you sound pretty anti with this post.. so you are contacting the animal police on guys now? Wow..

I told you guys ABC would tell on a man.. this proves it!

• Thanks 1