Terrier work in the USA - Photos and Stories.

I've forgotten mate, it was a ridiculous amount,  over a dozen easily,  I don't want to say for fear being a liar. 

They're not as easy as some blows hard say,  they can hold and scratch with all your feet, they've got claws like talons and they can bite well enough. 

• Like 3

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I received a call from a farmer who's got trouble with beaver flooding his cotton field.He asked me to take a look.Its a small swamp but I took a few pictures.Theres a terrier in this first picture.

I will post some pictures good enough for public viewfrom this season.I will not reply to fighting or crying.The third picture down was in a rangy place.I located the bitch 200 yards from entrance wit

Barn Hunting with a group of friends in Iowa February 2001. Racoons are widely regarded as pests and do a considerable amount of damage. They damage farmer's crops and get into barns where t

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, dillydog said:

I've forgotten mate, it was a ridiculous amount,  over a dozen easily,  I don't want to say for fear being a liar. 

They're not as easy as some blows hard say,  they can hold and scratch with all your feet, they've got claws like talons and they can bite well enough. 

Do coons fight like a cat ? 

2 hours ago, dillydog said:

Would that be an extended family or 2 do you think or are they social animals ?

Yes they can.Also the further North you go they increase in size.I am in the south.I hunt islands where they are not tame they get chased by hounds all winter every winter.Coon season is open here year around here.In those pictures the black bitch weighs 13 lbs those coons weighed 13-15.except in picture with the mud that's a 20lb bitch with 21lb boar coon folded over a spade.Thats as big as wild ones get in my area.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Rickshaw swami said:

I will post some pictures good enough for public viewfrom this season.I will not reply to fighting or crying.The third picture down was in a rangy place.I located the bitch 200 yards from entrance with tunnels and exits everywhere.There was 2 boar and a sow there.They enjoy underground orgy's during breeding season.My digs are usually 2-5 feet deep.

IMG_20191217_092451256.jpg

IMG_20191209_095317737_HDR.jpg

Screenshot_20200125-072712.png

IMG_20200123_093441506.jpg

Thank you for contributing W, hope your well?look forward to seeing more of your days out boys ?this what it's all about instead of bitching ?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2