Ole Possum

27 minutes ago, king said:

do you come across many grey and red fox out there jambalaya

We do have reds and Gray's king up here in the North. We're he is at there isn't much as far as hunting goes. And stuff they do have are small. We're he is at there know for armadillos. Up here in the North is we're you find the bigger animal's king. And the red fox there is quit a few but not as many as once was. And our fox don't behead our sheep like I heard a few of you say your does. Ours are actually good for use for a lot of different reasons. There not a nuisance animal persay. And the gray fox well you don't see them no we're near as much. I'd say becoming extinct ?‍♂️ the Gray's are smaller then the reds but can beat up the red's and you don't find the Gray's so much in the ground either.  Our biggest things to hunt are the ground hog and coon. Ground hog In the warmer seasons not in the winter. And for anyone trying to say a ground hog isn't a worthy appoint never seen what a ground can do under ground and how fast they can back fill!  And a big coon not like the one that was posted earlier which was a baby by the way, it should of been left alone, never kill the babies! Save them for another day? but a big boar coon will ball a dog up and start biting, remember they can use there front legs just as good as there back. And no to the asking about eating possum. Would you eat a rat? I hope not! That's basically what a possum is, am over size rat that doesn't bite or fight back. When scared the play dead. Worthless to hunt and bother. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

We do have reds and Gray's king up here in the North. We're he is at there isn't much as far as hunting goes. And stuff they do have are small. We're he is at there know for armadillos. Up here in the North is we're you find the bigger animal's king. And the red fox there is quit a few but not as many as once was. And our fox don't behead our sheep like I heard a few of you say your does. Ours are actually good for use for a lot of different reasons. There not a nuisance animal persay. And the gray fox well you don't see them no we're near as much. I'd say becoming extinct ?‍♂️ the Gray's are smaller then the reds but can beat up the red's and you don't find the Gray's so much in the ground either.  Our biggest things to hunt are the ground hog and coon. Ground hog In the warmer seasons not in the winter. And for anyone trying to say a ground hog isn't a worthy appoint never seen what a ground can do under ground and how fast they can back fill!  And a big coon not like the one that was posted earlier which was a baby by the way, it should of been left alone, never kill the babies! Save them for another day? but a big boar coon will ball a dog up and start biting, remember they can use there front legs just as good as there back. And no to the asking about eating possum. Would you eat a rat? I hope not! That's basically what a possum is, am over size rat that doesn't bite or fight back. When scared the play dead. Worthless to hunt and bother. 

ah right i would of thought you had good numbers of fox to go at..

any pics of boar coon you caught with the terrier's,,and what weight are they..

1 minute ago, king said:

ah right i would of thought you had good numbers of fox to go at..

any pics of boar coon you caught with the terrier's,,and what weight are they..

No I don't. I don't like hunting coon. But I'm gonna, just to show you guy's the size of some these coons. Give me a few day's and I'll have some picks of not only the coon but my dog on it also. I'd rather dig to a ground hog and my dogs are on the smaller side so it takes a lot out of my dogs to take on a big coon. And this past year I only got to take my dogs out a couple time's because of personal reasons. And I don't kill everything we catch either. Sometimes we locate them somewhere else. All depends. But I will post picks in the next couple day's for you all. Like I said never was a picture taker. 

5 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

No I don't. I don't like hunting coon. But I'm gonna, just to show you guy's the size of some these coons. Give me a few day's and I'll have some picks of not only the coon but my dog on it also. I'd rather dig to a ground hog and my dogs are on the smaller side so it takes a lot out of my dogs to take on a big coon. And this past year I only got to take my dogs out a couple time's because of personal reasons. And I don't kill everything we catch either. Sometimes we locate them somewhere else. All depends. But I will post picks in the next couple day's for you all. Like I said never was a picture taker. 

look forward to the pics ABC get at em..

• Like 1