theres trouble abrewing locally,,,

3 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

What like Shania Twain. Lol. 

Well, with you being irish, NO, dealings with em since I was about 12 years old. Sparring, boxing, whatever. If you, or most people, think gyppos are that tough etc, you need to open your eyes

• Haha 1

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing beats this lol

Spot on there Ketchum,..and if Bird says that a quarter herding dog is plenty enough collie, in any lurcher,.then so fecking be it,..feck arguing with him  I'm sticking to me Tortoiseshell  cat,.

What an utterly bizarre way to live. Totally alien to me & anybody I know thank fcuk.....

Posted Images

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

I still aint impressed mate. I know, and have had dealings with plenty of em

Know a few myself shaaark, go mountain biking every weekend with a Romany lad and he’s an absolute gentleman. Next town to me has a huge number of travelers in it and although there is a good few decent lads amongst them there is also a bunch you’d be best avoiding. 
And never said they are tough I said they are dangerous. 

Edited by dogmandont
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

I still aint impressed mate. I know, and have had dealings with plenty of em

One question, would ye stand up to a bunch of them, and give no quarter, I grew up around the locals here and they are NOT. only gobby they are the last thing you want to be dealing with, one on one you may have a chance, but they don't work that way, and there's dozens of them on standby, too many to be dealing with, even the cops told me to leave well alone, 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 25/01/2020 at 22:57, dogmandont said:

Know a few myself shaaark, go mountain biking every weekend with a Romany lad and he’s an absolute gentleman. Next town to me has a huge number of travelers in it and although there is a good few decent lads amongst them there is also a bunch you’d be best avoiding. 
And never said they are tough I said they are dangerous. 

There's good a d bad in all mate,  but a lot of these wanna be hard/tough guys, do me a f****n favour. MOST of these 'hard' gyppos aint as hard as they make out, FACT

Edited by shaaark
On 25/01/2020 at 15:00, Phil Lloyd said:

Spot on there Ketchum,..and if Bird says that a quarter herding dog is plenty enough collie, in any lurcher,.then so fecking be it,..feck arguing with him :boxing:

I'm sticking to me Tortoiseshell  cat,...I don't want me jaw broke..:laugh:

img Scans204.jpg

• 2 months later...