theres trouble abrewing locally,,,

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing beats this lol

Spot on there Ketchum,..and if Bird says that a quarter herding dog is plenty enough collie, in any lurcher,.then so fecking be it,..feck arguing with him  I'm sticking to me Tortoiseshell  cat,.

What an utterly bizarre way to live. Totally alien to me & anybody I know thank fcuk.....

Posted Images

3 hours ago, jigsaw said:

10 Somalians from Elephant & Castle would go through that lot like a dose of the shits ! Lol 

f***ing horrible to look at all joking aside.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

I think they should hire a football stadium and get them all in there with their sticks, knives, chainsaws or whatever and let them get to it. sell seats to watch it and give all the money to charity. Keep on doing this until they have just about culled themselves right down and the world would be a happier place and the charities would have a good do out of it as qwell.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4
18 hours ago, bird said:

why dont they fight for money,? thought they like to have a knock  bare knuckles , they got enough both sides, just keep piling up  the purse with each fight.!   anybody can mouth off on here with there mates, fight man to man  for money , thats what i do if i was younger.fitter, keen  for the knock .:thumbs:

How many knuckle fights did you have ray?

1 hour ago, talt said:

I think they should hire a football stadium and get them all in there with their sticks, knives, chainsaws or whatever and let them get to it. sell seats to watch it and give all the money to charity. Keep on doing this until they have just about culled themselves right down and the world would be a happier place and the charities would have a good do out of it as qwell.

ethnic minority

It's their way of life. 

Cops won't do much about it, don't want the trouble or back last.

They even pull the race card, don't see how they get away with it, but they do.

Atb j 

1 hour ago, keepdiggin said:

How many knuckle fights did you have ray?

not many mate, only 5   fook all i know , but won them thats the main thing . alot of blokes always go for head shots, well as you know most people cover up, so best to work on the ribs, kidneys , as there elbows will cover there gut . once few good bangs  in the ribs/kidneys , they start to drop the guard down  then get couple in side of the head (temple )  that always works,  for you to finish them off . last fight i had years ago was with big paki   where i once worked , he was good 4 in taller  and 2-3 stone heavier than me, i did the above, and decked him , twice  , and he packed up . that fight was because he was gobbing off to  me at work  for 3 days,  i told the other lads that do him no prob, so had bet with them 6 lads  £200 quid , fight was on Friday payday , so nice £200 on my top of my wages . the other  fights were no money , just aggro  with blokes , pity i didnt make few quid like that last scrap .lol 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, bird said:

not many mate, only 5   fook all i know , but won them thats the main thing . alot of blokes always go for head shots, well as you know most people cover up, so best to work on the ribs, kidneys , as there elbows will cover there gut . once few good bangs  in the ribs/kidneys , they start to drop the guard down  to get couple in side of the head (temple )  that always works,  for you to finish them off . last fight i had years ago was with big paki   where i once worked , he was good 4 in taller  and 2-3 stone heavier than me, i did the above, and decked him , twice  , and he packed up . that fight was because he was gobbing off to  me at work  for 3 days,  i told the other lads that do him no prob, so had bet with them 6 lads  £200 quid , fight was on Friday payday , so nice £200 on my top of my wages . the other  fights were no money , just aggro  with blokes , pity i didnt make few quid like that last scrap .lol 

Did you do any trying for boxing Ray. 

Atb j