theres trouble abrewing locally,,,

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing beats this lol

Spot on there Ketchum,..and if Bird says that a quarter herding dog is plenty enough collie, in any lurcher,.then so fecking be it,..feck arguing with him  I'm sticking to me Tortoiseshell  cat,.

What an utterly bizarre way to live. Totally alien to me & anybody I know thank fcuk.....

Posted Images

these families are very serious people,they are not to be taken lightly,you may believe they are all mouth but youd be very WRONG ,and as you can see theres lots of them at the ready ..on both sides ..if it does kick off ,there will be mayhem...but lets hope they come to some arrangement and calm the fuk down lol

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
43 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

these families are very serious people,they are not to be taken lightly,you may believe they are all mouth but youd be very WRONG ,and as you can see theres lots of them at the ready ..on both sides ..if it does kick off ,there will be mayhem...but lets hope they come to some arrangement and calm the fuk down lol

Thier only serious with other travellers, and when they get nicked they get nicked they piss their pants, they'd grass their own mother up, 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

It's embarrassing to see white men chimping out like a bunch of inner city chocolate faces 

why dont they fight for money,? thought they like to have a knock  bare knuckles , they got enough both sides, just keep piling up  the purse with each fight.!   anybody can mouth off on here with there mates, fight man to man  for money , thats what i do if i was younger.fitter, keen  for the knock .:thumbs:

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I can't understand a feckin word they're saying - it's like they're reading from a script that has no spaces or punctuation :blink:

The subtitles on the clip that MH1 put up are funny though :laugh:

Is bill off here their script writer? ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1