Lazerlite or Blazerlite

Thinking of getting one of these lamps. I realise the lazer is 50w and the blazer is 100w. Was wondering if there was much difference between the 2? Like is the extra drain on the battery for the Blazer worth it for a better beam? 

Edited by MikeyMJL

3 hours ago, MikeyMJL said:

Thinking of getting one of these lamps. I realise the lazer is 50w and the blazer is 100w. Was wondering if there was much difference between the 2? Like is the extra drain on the battery for the Blazer worth it for a better beam? 

I use both and they do for what I do but like said there is much better out there 

I'm gonna have 2 invest for next season 

The blazer is lot better get usen a lithium  battery there ace

1 hour ago, Black neck said:

I use both and they do for what I do but like said there is much better out there 

I'm gonna have 2 invest for next season 

The blazer is lot better get usen a lithium  battery there ace

I currently have a tracer 170 variable, 100w bulb and 10a lithium. I’ve never really got on with it tbh, sounds better than what it is.

How does the 50w lazerlite compare to the 100w blazerlite please pal?

5 minutes ago, longers01 said:

Ye mate I’ve had the same bit of kit for the last 3/4 seasons good money spent i find the dimmer makes a lot of difference atb longers01 

I know the dimmer is handy for certain game. I don’t know if my eyes are f****d, but when the chase goes a certain distance the beam just looks like glare. I can’t make out the game and that’s the end of it! 

Its a proper pencil beam, the only video of a lazerlite I can find looks like a wider, more even spread beam which might suit me better

1 minute ago, longers01 said:

Ye the lazerlight seems to have a narrower beam i used to use a 170 striker with dimmer for years then treated myself to a 210 tracer and for what i do suited me atb longers01 

Narrower than the 170? Like I said the only YouTube comparison video on the lazerlite and the blazerlite and a tracer 140 shows them as wider more evenly lit beams. Rather than an intense spot with loads of spill like the tracer

39 minutes ago, MikeyMJL said:

I currently have a tracer 170 variable, 100w bulb and 10a lithium. I’ve never really got on with it tbh, sounds better than what it is.

How does the 50w lazerlite compare to the 100w blazerlite please pal?

Well it definitely brighter as youd expect  but really it's down 2 what suits your own eyes and more so your dogs 

If was 2 choose I'd have the biggun just in case 

?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Black neck said:

Well it definitely brighter as youd expect  but really it's down 2 what suits your own eyes and more so your dogs 

If was 2 choose I'd have the biggun just in case 

?

Cheers mate. Do you use a filter with them?