Don't take a cat for a walk!

14 hours ago, jetro said:

Any joy mushroom. 

Atb j 

Nah mate, saw a couple of cats and a fox, on the lamp but not mine. Biscuits have been eaten and the box was warm this morning, when I got there. So I reckon I just missed something sleeping in there.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got her! ????? I kept returning to the lost spot and feeding, water etc. I did this, this morning at 6am, returned about 45mins ago and some cnut has stolen the box, bedding and f***ing food bowl

Don't worry it will come back, they alway come back to my garden. I don't even own one.  Cheers Arry

Yep gonna plonk her a bed, biccies and some water nearby

Posted Images

19 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

I hope it's got a really gay name, like fluffy or something,  that you have to keep shouting while you look for it :laugh:

all joking aside,  I hope you find it before little 'un becomes upset ??

I call it AIDS cat ?

13 hours ago, Dougal McGuire said:

couldnt be fukd reading 2 pages this shit, there an idiot across street from me, im here a life time she just moved in an it walking a fukn cat about the street on a lead

She's a house cat, so I like take her to the park once a week, at night when its quiet, to give her a change of surroundings. This time she got panicked by another dog, slipped her harness and did one ?‍♂️

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Nah mate, saw a couple of cats and a fox, on the lamp but not mine. Biscuits have been eaten and the box was warm this morning, when I got there. So I reckon I just missed something sleeping in there.

You'd think she wouldn't have gotten that far. Hopefully tonight she will turn up.

Atb j 

17 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

That’s it start thinking positively ???

Tit ??

15 minutes ago, Arry said:

Have you checked up the trees mate, if she is nervous she might have shot up a tree.

Cheers Arry

Yes mate. I've just been back up and think I've got her. They have a lot of feral cat colonies here and it looks like she's joined one. Fuucking treacherous bitch ?

Tried calling her but she was having none of it. Gonna borrow and set up a cage trap, see if I can nab her that way.

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Tit ??

Yes mate. I've just been back up and think I've got her. They have a lot of feral cat colonies here and it looks like she's joined one. Fuucking treacherous bitch ?

Tried calling her but she was having none of it. Gonna borrow and set up a cage trap, see if I can nab her that way.

She obviously fancied a portion from a bit of rough, did she come from Bedford originally

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, mushroom said:

Tit ??

Long pole and snare mate, cruel to be kind, longer it stays out the more feral it’s getting and less lightly you,ll get her back ✌️✌️

• Like 1