Don't take a cat for a walk!

3 minutes ago, jetro said:

Could it have been left into any of the animal shelters over there. 

Atb j 

Already done mate ;) called them up, put up posters, it's all over Facebook locally, I've just got a box and gonna take it up there in a bit, like Grey said (great idea by the way Grey mate ;) ). Gonna have a shine in a bit and then later around 1am after the trains stop. Great Friday night eh lol hunting a fuucking cat and I can't even slip the dog if I find it ?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got her! ????? I kept returning to the lost spot and feeding, water etc. I did this, this morning at 6am, returned about 45mins ago and some cnut has stolen the box, bedding and f***ing food bowl

Don't worry it will come back, they alway come back to my garden. I don't even own one.  Cheers Arry

Yep gonna plonk her a bed, biccies and some water nearby

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Already done mate ;) called them up, put up posters, it's all over Facebook locally, I've just got a box and gonna take it up there in a bit, like Grey said (great idea by the way Grey mate ;) ). Gonna have a shine in a bit and then later around 1am after the trains stop. Great Friday night eh lol hunting a fuucking cat and I can't even slip the dog if I find it ?

Best of luck, hope it will turn up for you.

Shouldn't be gone to far.

Atb j 

12 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Bet that’s cheered him right up, ???here is one of the cats I caught that lived underground with a fox ? 

35CBADB5-7E22-4F28-AC47-945E91F19D19.jpeg

I know, I just thought of it when I had it posted.  Sorry mushroom, slow thinking on my part.

Atb j 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, jetro said:

Best of luck, hope it will turn up for you.

Shouldn't be gone to far.

Atb j 

It's a female and neutered. So I'm hoping she hasn't strayed too far. If it was a Tom and entire, I'd fuuck this searching lark right off ?

Just now, jetro said:

I know, I just thought of it when I had it posted.  Sorry mushroom, slow thinking on my part.

Atb j 

I couldn't really two shits mate, I'm sure as the sun rises she knows how to handle a fox, she slaps this 36kg wanker most days, he's terrifed of her ?.... but the daughter is proper fuucked off with me, so I'm not allowed to give up just yet. Gotta show I'm trying lol

2 minutes ago, mushroom said:

It's a female and neutered. So I'm hoping she hasn't strayed too far. If it was a Tom and entire, I'd fuuck this searching lark right off ?

She should be hungry by now, so hopefully you will spot her scrounging around for food and nab her.

Atb j 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I couldn't really two shits mate, I'm sure as the sun rises she knows how to handle a fox, she slaps this 36kg wanker most days, he's terrifed of her ?.... but the daughter is proper fuucked off with me, so I'm not allowed to give up just yet. Gotta show I'm trying lol

??

11 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Eagle owl took it ??

Wanker lol I thought that when I replied but let's be serious, there is no scenario in which an eagle owl is having a cat off with no kerfuffle and the dog not noticing and getting involved ?‍♂️?

Damn thing must've been no more than 4-5 yards away, when it went schtum.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Tyla said:

He's done that before, see how he held his legs out the way as he killed it

Their evolving to take easy prey, house pets, cats, small dogs ect,. They know it's easier for them, where they are and any amount of it.

Atb j