Don't take a cat for a walk!

In my "happy" state I came home and took the dog to the park... I thought it would be nice for the cat too ?‍♂️ wrong! The little fuucker ran off and I've spent the last 3 hours looking for it ?

The daughter will never forgive me ?‍♂️

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got her! ????? I kept returning to the lost spot and feeding, water etc. I did this, this morning at 6am, returned about 45mins ago and some cnut has stolen the box, bedding and f***ing food bowl

Don't worry it will come back, they alway come back to my garden. I don't even own one.  Cheers Arry

Yep gonna plonk her a bed, biccies and some water nearby

Posted Images

Serves you bloody well right for encouraging vermin.  Why are you on here when you should be out  scouring the area, rattling a tin of Katy Kat about.  It ain't  going to be on here reading about rabbiting ect. ?

Ps if she asks the whereabouts of Fiddo you'll have to say that you think it's gone on holiday. And if it don't come back that it must have got married somewhere.

Edited by Meece
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Didn’t the dog retrieve it ?

It was weird, he was scenting her last night and following a trail and it just stopped. The cat was also meowing and that stopped suddenly as well. My first thought was fox. But there is no kill site (fur or blood etc). Been looking all day since 6am... gonna head off back there with the lamp when it gets dark. Gonna be awesome wandering, illegally around train tracks with a full powered lamp on the go ?

30 minutes ago, mushroom said:

It was weird, he was scenting her last night and following a trail and it just stopped. The cat was also meowing and that stopped suddenly as well. My first thought was fox. But there is no kill site (fur or blood etc). Been looking all day since 6am... gonna head off back there with the lamp when it gets dark. Gonna be awesome wandering, illegally around train tracks with a full powered lamp on the go ?

Maybe it got snatched an taken ? Any big birds of prey there ? 

1 hour ago, mushroom said:

Fox’s killing cats is a bit of a myth mate in my own personal experience, have seen a Fox come off worse against a very normal house cat in a fight and have seen lots of town fox’s cross roads to avoid cats, also had one on film in my own back garden that would share a bowl of food with a local street cat it came in every night all winter and if the cat was eating the fox would just sit and watch and vice versa neither of them would eat all the food in one go and some nights they would come in half a dozen times, also have some footage on an SD card somewhere of a very large country fox that lived in a sett with two feral cats, they are to evenly matched for a Fox to engage as an injury normally results in death so why bother, put a box with your daughters jumper and a bowl of food in then check it before first light ?? good luck 

• Thanks 2