Just a couple pups

I have lots of photos but I dont want to cross the line by posting some of them but I'd post a few older pics before the dogs started showing good signs of taking stick.. I wont put anything up that I feel could be used against myself or other terriermen with all due respect..

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As per usual, I have NO IDEA what you just said 

I bred these two girls myself and for their age they seem to have the right attitude.. 

I could show u some fair ole pics of beaver 

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, pablo esc said:

One thing always been true. Through all life in this and now this internet shows all what people are about in the hunting worled. [BANNED TEXT] person told me true then and now even truer . That ninety something per cent ............ 

Pablo tell us again what you are saying lol ? 

39 minutes ago, walshie said:

Quick note to our American cousins. Some of you keep trying to set up new usernames. Save your efforts as I'm deleting them all as I find them. :good:

Getting them ready for when they get their current account deleted for being pricks.

6 hours ago, walshie said:

Quick note to our American cousins. Some of you keep trying to set up new usernames. Save your efforts as I'm deleting them all as I find them. :good:

Could you tell us all who keeps trying to set up new users name's? That would be nice  for all us to know who it is.