Collie x

3 hours ago, tank34 said:

Seen some game collie greyhound an seen some that not a dog id have , but can say same about all types of running dogs , think with breeding the collie greyhound its down to the collie you use , the strong hard hill farm collie I'd go for 

Well said pal. Regards Collie John.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Moral of the story is there are wankers in every type of cross.

You never know what is going to be caught until the race is run, I've seen many an underfoot lift turn into a grueller, equally a distant speck can be reeled in an picked up, suppose it depends on the

Seen some game collie greyhound an seen some that not a dog id have , but can say same about all types of running dogs , think with breeding the collie greyhound its down to the collie you use , the s

Posted Images

4 hours ago, troyboy17 said:

Do u really want a dog to run its bollocks out for nothing they know what is catchable better than we do if they were that bad people would of gone of them years ago its just that the Bedlington x is the in thing at the moment

You never know what is going to be caught until the race is run, I've seen many an underfoot lift turn into a grueller, equally a distant speck can be reeled in an picked up, suppose it depends on the ability and attitude of the dog

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Black neck said:

Dogs are funny ole yokes my old bitch now will stalk abit not keen on it but it works where's my dog will pull my fecking arm off on the slip only 2 stop for few seconds when slipped if the rabbits clapped then motor off at it 

Fecking weirdo 

your dog wont run down the beam if he cant see it you mean brother b ?

28 minutes ago, king said:

your dog wont run down the beam if he cant see it you mean brother b ?

The old un can see them at a thousand yards but chooses 2 do a strange ritual before committing ? the dog will run them at any distance but if there clapped will think it out abit neither will blindly run up the beam witch is good as I work them free of the slip a lot so dont want them hareing off when just looking about 

Dont spose there what is required really but the will have 2 do ?

Edited by Black neck
Spelling
13 minutes ago, Black neck said:

The old un can see them at a thousand yards but chooses 2 do a strange ritual before committing ? the dog will run them at any distance but if there clapped will think it out abit neither will blindly run up the beam witch is good as I work them free of the slip a lot so dont want them hareing off when just looking about 

Dont spose there what is required really but the will have 2 do ?

right got you brother b...

i lamp a few places with long grass scrub etc..i can see the eye but the dog cant.so i run him down the beam although he cant see anything untill ontop of them..

23 minutes ago, king said:

right got you brother b...

i lamp a few places with long grass scrub etc..i can see the eye but the dog cant.so i run him down the beam although he cant see anything untill ontop of them..

Oh dont get me wrong they will follow the beam but not necessarily run down it if cant see owt seen few run down over the rabbit nearly tred onit at times have 2 be called into hand then walked up 

There all different what ever work s brother