Bull, wheaten lurchers.

6 hours ago, shaaark said:

You could be right mate. On my local river, there used to be a few really good stretches of bank either side, that you could guarantee a couple of kills from practically every time you took the dogs for a walk there. The last maybe close to 20 years, I've not seen one rat, or signs of, there at all. Seen a few mink in the same space of time though. But strangely enough, there's more ducks, mallards, widgeon, teal, even little grebes, and all sorts on there now the last few years than there's ever been ?‍♂️

Rats probably sick of seeking out a living on the cut bank and moved out the back of yaps for some spare ribs furg

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My one...

Wheaten/bull/grey

That was my old dog 

Posted Images

Well, I don't suppose the rats will stay too long at yaps now. Place got new owners, and the food's crap compared to what it was. Add to that,  the work shy c**ts are back and forth hong kong visiting family every few weeks, so I won't be risking catching corona dipsophelia from the fuckers. Me and the rats are pretty good judges of character ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Well, I don't suppose the rats will stay too long at yaps now. Place got new owners, and the food's crap compared to what it was. Add to that,  the work shy c**ts are back and forth hong kong visiting family every few weeks, so I won't be risking catching corona dipsophelia from the fuckers. Me and the rats are pretty good judges of character ?

Dont worry furg it's a conglomerate 

Just now, Daniel cain said:

Thank you mate, she is coming along great, no bother whatsoever other than her obsession for the local moggies?

Well, at least she runs to them, in stead of a way LOL 

Atb j