Wales ???????

4 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

I just heard it’s now compulsory for 5+ kids WILL be taught sex education about benders trans etc etc and the parents by law can’t say a thing.... guess we be getting same soon I’d say f***ing disgusting!!!! 

As a parent you always have a right to do something, I don’t think my kids would go to school today if I had my time over again would home school them, all this shit was just coming in when mine were leaving, but I remember them coming home with a book called Gupta and Singh it was along the same lines as peter and Jane but contained an Asian lesbian window cleaner, I was not amused in the slightest took it straight back to the school and told them not to send my kids home with such rubbish in the future, today I would probably be hounded from my home and have thora turdburg swimming across the Atlantic to protest outside my house, it’s a world gone mad but only as long as we allow it ??

• Like 4
34 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

I just heard it’s now compulsory for 5+ kids WILL be taught sex education about benders trans etc etc and the parents by law can’t say a thing.... guess we be getting same soon I’d say f***ing disgusting!!!! 

I've heard the Welsh assembly want to ban you hitting naughty children in Wales..... If a few had had a good f***ing slap at a young age then they wouldn't be little cnuts later on in life imo... 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

I've heard the Welsh assembly want to ban you hitting naughty children in Wales..... If a few had had a good f***ing slap at a young age then they wouldn't be little cnuts later on in life imo... 

Is that no banned already over there. 

It is here, the odd size 9 on the seat of the pants did no harm, more good if anything. 

Atb j 

• Like 1