Lucky little boy

Wilf I was thinking of you the other day when Blowjob Johnstone was wooing Africa with the promise of less immigration from Europe and more from Africa. (True honestly). I was expecting reports of an Irish earthquake or an unidentified cat orbiting the earth.?.

Given 48% of African nationals are muslim and given his previous remarks about blacks and muslims, I was surprised at his thinking. Consistency isn't his greatest quality.

Your thoughts? Stay calm mate.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Theres a suprise, few months in a comfy hospital and back on the gravy train

You might be right, could be a con. Personally I would rather do bird than be put into a strait jacket or have to take a chemical cosh courtesy of a Miss Ratchet think alike.

19 hours ago, jetro said:

I didn't realise that rabies was that dangerous to people. I thought it was fairly treatable these days.

Atb j 

I didn’t realise how widespread it is in the states ..60,000 people a year come into contact with potential rabid animals and receive vaccinations ..92%are from contact with wild animals.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, sussex said:

I didn’t realise how widespread it is in the states ..60,000 people a year come into contact with potential rabid animals and receive vaccinations ..92%are from contact with wild animals.

Scary thought.

Atb j