Just a pup

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How many pages of this shit will be on here when I get up for work ......mods nip it in the bud its f***ing embarrassing    

Look it mate there’s neither of ye saints you give as good as you get on here. Just forget about abc enjoy your dogs you don’t always have to rise to the bait and the same goes to abc just stay out of

Instead of bitchin with each other , some of us well me in particular would be interested in the quarry an methods in which you work them, Do they hunt feral hogs? Barn hunt coons  coyote de

Posted Images

No its the way you have tried to make little of a very good terrierman and try to make heroes of others who have led you a merry dance sitting in the back round filling you with shit and now you eant after all that come on site act all innocent look at me and my terriers we hunt no f***ing way are you just going to come on and do that and any terrier lad that has any decency about them will tell you  to f**k right of common sense lads this hillybilly is a wrongun him and those he associates with.

• Like 5
23 hours ago, Bosun11 said:

Gentlemen...

As has been said, talk working dogs and keep your snide comments and bickering to yourselves.

Sort yourselves out or you ain't gonna be posting on here anymore...

Bosun if the terrier section has a vote to ban all these yank member if the vote wins can you ban them ?

realisticly tho they don’t offer anything to the fourm other than bull shite drama and shouting* out peoples names 

or as a mod can you start a go fund me page to raise money for the Iranians To buy a decent nuclear weapon to rid us forever of these backward hillbilly’s lol 

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Jambalaya said:

............10f1's Meyhem

Ashlock's Madness

............10f1's DC

That's it! That's the entire ped I use.. I have pics from my breeder of the mating, the litter, etc

What's so fake about that??

Fake because 1 of 1 shouldn’t be on there as he didn’t breed any dog you put his name on. You are just on here stirring trouble and lies while playing the victim 

9 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Bosun if the terrier section has a vote to ban all these yank member if the vote wins can you ban them ?

realisticly tho they don’t offer anything to the fourm other than bull shite drama and shouting* out peoples names 

or as a mod can you start a go fund me page to raise money for the Iranians To buy a decent nuclear weapon to rid us forever of these backward hillbilly’s lol 

Sorry but why ban all us yanks? I only put Dan on blast and don't jump onto anyone else here unless they jump me. And let's face it a lot of you do it just for the drama. So you saying all yanks to be banned is just being racist! I don't care what country one is from as long as there good people! The country one is from doesn't dictate who I like. Grow up buddy. Me nor my family never did anything to your people! 

2 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

I can agree I can be quite annoying. But with good reason though.  It's only when dan is on. 

I can say this ace is a wild card at times lol but with the dogs he’s a good guy and the only one that I’ve helped out that kept his word. He has several over there and I’m welcome to them anytime and when I needed one back he drove 5 hours and brought it to me so as a dog man he keeps his word, all you can ask from a person. 

• Like 7
Just now, Ace Boone coon said:

Sorry but why ban all us yanks? I only put Dan on blast and don't jump onto anyone else here unless they jump me. And let's face it a lot of you do it just for the drama. So you saying all yanks to be banned is just being racist! I don't care what country one is from as long as there good people! The country one is from doesn't dictate who I like. Grow up buddy. Me nor my family never did anything to your people! 

11 pages of pure shite in fairness, you guys should get plummers ,cocker dogs wasted on ye. I mean that (not slagging/joking)_ most hunting I see Americans doing could be done with an average plummer (bar large coons)

5 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Well ok maybe I jumped the gun a little and by saying all of you implicated you family to for that I will apologise, 

as for been racist , well for that I can’t apologise for as in a way I am racist , as I hate blacks, whites, yellows ,wops ,spicks, spooks, gooks, and them towel headed camel jockeys   

4 minutes ago, tinytiger said:

11 pages of pure shite in fairness, you guys should get plummers ,cocker dogs wasted on ye. I mean that (not slagging/joking)_ most hunting I see Americans doing could be done with an average plummer (bar large coons)

I agree a 11 pages of pure shit. But nobody asked you to follow it either did they? And what do you mean by bar large coons? We have coons big enough here in the North to ball up a patter sale! He have monster size coons here in the North. And are ground hog killing machines? No they aren't. But they will back fill on your dog fast and make your dog push through to get to them! And they have razor sharp teeth that can disfigure your dog! And what do you hunt fox And what else? Has your dog ever been back filled in by a fox? And did your dog know to push through it!? Has your dog ever had a 30lb animal grab it with all 4 legs and ball it up and knoW how to get out of it and how to work it after it got itself unballed? Not being a smart ass I'm asking a serious question here. And what else are you hunting besides fox and rat's? ?‍♂️ 

• Confused 1
7 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Well ok maybe I jumped the gun a little and by saying all of you implicated you family to for that I will apologise, 

as for been racist , well for that I can’t apologise for as in a way I am racist , as I hate blacks, whites, yellows ,wops ,spicks, spooks, gooks, and them towel headed camel jockeys   

Nice